Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Get Your Own ISBN Delivered To Your Email In 5 Days - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Your Own ISBN Delivered To Your Email In 5 Days (742 Views)

Where Can I Get Issn & Isbn? / Where Do I Get Isbn In Nigeria / How Can I Get ISBN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Own ISBN Delivered To Your Email In 5 Days by Emyo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2013
To get your internation standard book number (isbn) is very easy and cheap.

All you need to do is walk into any public library coded to international system, present the manual script of any of your write up with a token depending on where you went to and behold you will be given a number called isbn.

I advise you do it your self as a printer will just forge anything for you.

You can not sue for pledgerism without this.

I can get this coded number delivered to your email in five days, my school library is not coded with the international system, hence i travel to a close town- federal polytecnic idah to get it for you.

Have witnessed this done last week and i was surprised it wasn't so hard as i taught.

Emyobright@gmail.com
get your book, story, idea and interactive collabo protected with just my fee of #5000
Re: Get Your Own ISBN Delivered To Your Email In 5 Days by LarrySun(m): 9:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
Will contact you.
Re: Get Your Own ISBN Delivered To Your Email In 5 Days by Emyo(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Will contact you.
my pleasure sire
Re: Get Your Own ISBN Delivered To Your Email In 5 Days by Emyo(m): 8:26am On Mar 18, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Will contact you.
my pleasure sire.
Re: Get Your Own ISBN Delivered To Your Email In 5 Days by EfemenaXY: 9:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Emyo: To get your internation standard book number (isbn) is very easy and cheap.

All you need to do is walk into any public library coded to international system, present the manual script of any of your write up with a token depending on where you went to and behold you will be given a number called isbn.

I advise you do it your self as a printer will just forge anything for you.

You can not sue for pledgerism without this.

I can get this coded number delivered to your email in five days, my school library is not coded with the international system, hence i travel to a close town- federal polytecnic idah to get it for you.

Have witnessed this done last week and i was surprised it wasn't so hard as i taught.

Emyobright@gmail.com
get your book, story, idea and interactive collabo protected with just my fee of #5000

Interesting stuff you've got here.

This is something definitely worth looking into. Thanks for sharing, Emyo.

(1) (Reply)

Zig Ziglar: 10 Quotes That Can Change Your Life / #bringbackourgirls: 100 Days In Captivityby: Peregrino Brimah / A Touching Story In Pidgin English, Friday And Julie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.