Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys (14673 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by eddyj36(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
a girl once told me that she likes guys with tribal marks on thier faces grin
another one said she likes guys putting on round neck polo..
And lately a friend told me his girl likes to get intimate on bare floor.
The list is endless drop yours if you have any...

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2013
My girlfriend like wearing my cloths (shirts) when she's indoor, she usually change her phone's ringtone to the same as mine, love to sleep on my chest & love seeing me with clean shaved chin. I just look @ her & laff whenever she is putting on my cloth indoors.

8 Likes

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
eddyj36: a girl once told me that she likes guys with tribal marks on thier faces grin
did she give any reason? its weird cos most people I know with tribal marks on their faces don't even like it, I wonder if today's parents still engage in such acts. undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by fitzmayowa: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2013
*following*

2 Likes

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2013
She likes helping me to shave my beards. She likes seeing me in shorts and T-shirts with my sneakers. She likes playing lawn tennis with me and she always wins undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
I also like tribal marks...just a small straight mark on d cheek...not d one like plotting a scatter diagram undecided
I like guys who r left handed, gap toothed and can sing. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise: She likes helping me to shave my beards. She likes seeing me in shorts and T-shirts with my sneakers. She likes playing lawn tennis with me and she always wins undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Scofieldella(f): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
I like guys wt badbreath so at nite, he would just open his mouth and kill all d mosquitoes..lol
Seriously, i like guys with full legs nt toothpick-like legs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Scofieldella: I like guys wt badbreath so at nite, he would just open his mouth and kill all d mosquitoes..lol
LoL grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
Scofieldella: I like guys wt badbreath so at nite, he would just open his mouth and kill all d mosquitoes..lol
grin grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
eddyj36: a girl once told me that she likes guys with tribal marks on thier faces grin
another one said she likes guys putting on round neck polo..
And lately a friend told me his girl likes to get intimate on bare floor.
The list is endless drop yours if you have any...
some babes prefer to date guys with Pete Edochie ttype of beards because dem believe say men with heavy bear bear na dem dey get money grin

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by eddyj36(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
tchidi: I also like tribal marks...just a small straight mark on d cheek...not d one like plotting a scatter diagram undecided
I like guys who r left handed, gap toothed and can sing. grin grin
i av marks nd spaced tooth.. Maybe you like moi.. But seriousely would you give ur child marks at this age? Since u like it on others..

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
hornipipe: lipsrsealed
What? undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
lefulefu:
some babes prefer to date guys with Pete Edochie ttype of beards because dem believe say men with heavy bear bear na dem dey get money grin
While some others prefer guys or men with big tummy as them feel say na living-large-tinz na im bring about that big tummy... Lolzzgrin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: My girlfriend like wearing my cloths (shirts) when she's indoor, she usually change her phone's ringtone to the same as mine, love to sleep on my chest & love seeing me with clean shaved chin. I just look @ her & laff whenever she is putting on my cloth indoors.
ur gf is very romantic. Make we exchange or swap? Should I give u specifications of my gf? And u can drop urs too. So we can know who go add more or not
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
What? undecided
how can your wife shave your beards for you? Is that another form of romance undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by eddyj36(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
lefulefu:
lolz..
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
hornipipe: how can your wife shave your beards for you? Is that another form of romance undecided
I cant answer such question from a 16yr old kid. angry. What do you know about love? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
I love his wild thick hair!!! Long enough to twist with my fingers grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Well, Each to his/her own.

As for me, i like DEEP BARITONE VOICE in a guy. It makes me go gaga. And, wateva he begs me with that voice, i must surely do it for him. #I cnt resist deep voice#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by eddyj36(m): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
nyere84: Well, Each to his/her own.

As for me, i like DEEP BARITONE VOICE in a guy. It makes me go gaga. And, wateva he begs me with that voice, i must surely do it for him. #I cnt resist deep voice#
hmmm i like that (in a very deep voice) wink
nyere84: Well, Each to his/her own.

hmmm i like that (in a very deep voice)a
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
I cant answer such question from a 16yr old kid. angry. What do you know about love? undecided
Old papa answer the damn question! angry
You didn't even answer the OP's question, the OP asked for funny and surprising things girls like about guys and this was your answer
She likes helping me to shave my beards. She likes
seeing me in shorts and T-shirts with my sneakers.
She likes playing lawn tennis with me and she
always wins

Now look at your answer and tell me if it makes any sense in regard to the question being asked.
Don't you think you should be able to answer simple questions correctly before talking about love old man? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
hornipipe: Old papa answer the damn question! angry
You didn't even answer the OP's question, the OP asked for funny and surprising things girls like about guys and this was your answer

Now look at your answer and tell me if it makes any sense in regard to the question being asked.
Don't you think you should be able to answer simple questions correctly before talking about love old man? undecided
grin. You will hear from me soon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
grin. You will hear from me soon. grin
I'll be waiting grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
hornipipe: I'll be waiting grin
You have no idea grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
xynerise:
You have no idea grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
eddyj36:
i av marks nd spaced tooth.. Maybe you like moi.. But seriousely would you give ur child marks at this age? Since u like it on others..

Well, depends on my Husband... A small line on his cheek won't be bad....

Ok scratch that. No marks!! angry angry
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
eddyj36:
hmmm i like that (in a very deep voice) wink
hmmm i like that (in a very deep voice)a
Hahahahahaha. Eddy, u are funny. But, hw will i knw if u acutally ve a deep voice?
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
1.) Who's-your-daddy??

2.) Bouncy-derriere Spanking.

3.) Hair-pull.

4.) Doing WHATEVER you want.

cool
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
solidbroda: ur gf is very romantic. Make we exchange or swap? Should I give u specifications of my gf? And u can drop urs too. So we can know who go add more or not
u knw dats nt possible.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by ositadima1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Flytefalls: I love his wild thick hair!!! Long enough to twist with my fingers grin

Hi my friend!! I have been growing hair lately, I'd perm, hmmm.how would you like soft shiny black locks and curls so you can twist with your tiny fingers, ah, the thought alone makes me flush with anticipation.

***running his tongue over his lips*** tongue
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by stokolie(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
BOMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Gold Diggers This Days? / What's Your Take On A Christian/Muslim Relationship? / Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.