Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? (15353 Views)

Some Things You Need To Know About Your Partner Before Getting Engaged! / Teens Dating; Before You Say Yes / Getting Engaged @19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? by Genycharl(f): 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls can someone just see you today and says he wants to marry you?

1 Like

Re: Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? by nbright: 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2013
Genycharl: Pls can someone just see you today and says he wants to marry you?
It depends o... Heard a story like that from a close relation but I still don't want to believe it... He's an elder so he has no reason to lie to me
Re: Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? by Ifloxy(f): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yes a man can propose the first day he sets his eyes on u.My husband did the same,although I thought it was a joke,but I later realised he was serious,a month later we did our introduction.HappiLy married now with a kid

1 Like

Re: Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? by Bertbert: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2013
Whosoever that had never told lies both inside or outside nairaland let him or she be the first to cast the stone on NIKKYPEARL...and to you Nikkypearl neither do i condemn you but GO AND SIN NO MORE.
Re: Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
tnktosin:
4 months, got married 2 months later

lol me too! my fiancee proposed 4 months into us dating and we'll be married next month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Paid My School Fees But I Want To Dump Him / This Is Why African Countries Are Backward (photos) / Ladies; 10 Ways 2know If A Guy Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.