Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? (17406 Views)

LOL -when You Finally Want To Use Your Hand To Kill Yourself (photo) / I LAUGH WHEN Sleeping..is This Normal? ? / Do U Touch Your Chest With Your Hand After The Handshake Is Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by biolabee(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
ELgordo: Damn#. This thread has sweetness all over it . . . The writer must be a gay ass homosexual. . . Fellas pay no attention to this Bullsh*t thread. . . Am sure there are much better things to talk about WTF! #Hisssin'#

hmm.. freaky but you have a point there

**** goes to check Henrick007 profile ***
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by josgolf(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
insert,remove the hand and perceive a smell of it,lol,such a bad habit
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by foyeks2001(f): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
tunapawizzy:
*yinmu its cool jor,,,gives us a sense of how well our matter can occupy space

Pls stop...its very irritating...very disgusting...I always feel like vomitting seeing such...my cousing dose days was used to it...thank God am married to a man who doesn't...seeing most of d comment here, them its a fact 4 me to say dat 80% of guys masturbate(lil wonder why rape cases in 9ja is on d increase)...hian
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Infoseye(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Well I dont know for the rest of the guys here, but I do it. Its not a habit for me though and definitely not masturbating, most times I do it when am wearing boxers alone when about sleeping.

For me its when am reading a novel in bed or watching a movie or tv series on my ipad I just find myself doing it without knowing when it actually got in there, am actually playing with my bush if you ladies must know and not my ''candy bar'' grin most times am interrupted by my girl because it turns her own, she actually takes over the habit by actually stroking it most times giving me a bj we end up making love wink.

I see it has a bad habit when you do it in the presence of a friend or someone or in public lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by BlackPeni5: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
tunapawizzy:
as a matter of fact i put my hand in my mouth after removing it from d hotspot,,,,

Hahahaha....I'm sure you also use it to butter your bread in the morning.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by alexarelano(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
patholaw: No. Just cover it with my hand.
My room mate usually take d posture of footballer defending a freekick 4rm a wall...sleeps with both hands covering it... grin
U no go kill me grin
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Infoseye(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
foyeks2001:

Pls stop...its very irritating...very disgusting...I always feel like vomitting seeing such...my cousing dose days was used to it...thank God am married to a man who doesn't...seeing most of d comment here, them its a fact 4 me to say dat 80% of guys masturbate(lil wonder why rape cases in 9ja is on d increase)...hian

Then look away if you find it disgusting, am happy for you that you are married congrats and did you say 80% of guys masturbate? The answer is simple its obvious the women they met are not capable of satisfying them now grin

How does masturbating increase case of rape? Haba Sister when long before masturbating was even given a name, rape case as always been on the high side ever since sex trade was invented even right back in times of slave era...Please find a meaningful point or justified reason for high rise in rape in Nigeria. Even this days I hardly hear of rape cases in newspapers as before except for robbery,cyber crime etc.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by ABsI1: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
I only wear my condom to bed and nothing else. To protect myself wen im forking in my dream from std&unwanted pregnancies. It beats my wifey's imagination y i do dis.i never cared to xplain it
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by patholaw: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Now i know we have dull people on nairaland...

A gay is suppose 2 be a male attracted 2 a male...

How does putting ur hand in ur boxers make u a Gay?? FOooOOLS

just putting ur hand in ur boxers...NOT EVEN STROKING.

1 Like

Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by patholaw: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
speedyboi: Eww. This thread is now so gay! I'm out.
Go.at
u look like a GAY. Putting on Ear Rings, Carrying a Puppy like Gay's do....Ewww...I'm out.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Roadmike(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Think its just a natural instinct. to want to protect your vital organs cheesy
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Infoseye(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
patholaw: Now i know we have dull people on nairaland...

A gay is suppose 2 be a male attracted 2 a male...

How does putting ur hand in ur boxers make u a Gay?? FOooOOLS

just putting ur hand in ur boxers...NOT EVEN STROKING.

Thank you oh! abi? Its not like you women dont finger yourself's when you are honey and no man available.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Infoseye(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
patholaw:
Go.at
u look like a GAY. Putting on Ear Rings, Carrying a Puppy like Gay's do....Ewww...I'm out.

Infact you got it right.....dont you see is dressed like those abuja gay boys? grin your description alone has justified him been a gay, look at his nairaland ID self 'speedyboi' this dude is fcking gay.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by mrofficial2(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
I don't. Can't even comprehend the pleasure in it.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by babylast(f): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
my husband does it regularly even when he is not sleeping, sometimes it looks embarassing
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by donadexco(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
foyeks2001: I hate dat habit...very irritating...hian
hmmm.. U hate it wen ur guy deeps his hand, bt wah bout if u dip ur own hands?
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by damosky12(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Infoseye:

Thats because you are gay!See your mouth like O shape looks like you been giving men B-J service grin If anyone doubt it take a look at his profile picture grin

Broz, are you this jobless? You are soo jobless that you can check sbd else's profile, download his pic, zoom and edit it and repost it just for very useless and absurd reasons. O boy, go get busy or get a job and start something. Plsss.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
ewwww!! gosh, that's disgusting.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by debosky(m): 2:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nothing gay about it. . . .some of y'all really need to grow up.

Roadmike: Think its just a natural instinct. to want to protect your vital organs cheesy

This I agree with! Especially if you lived in Lagos in those days when stealing of the abunna was a common occurrence in public places. If you no hold your own and dem steal am, na your gbege be dat.

Even while sleeping you need to protect your goods - the airforce may be active in your area at that moment so you never know. cheesy
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Esinwaju: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
debosky: Nothing gay about it. . . .some of y'all really need to grow up.

This I agree with! Especially if you lived in Lagos in those days when stealing of the abunna was a common occurrence in public places. If you no hold your own and dem steal am, na your gbege be dat.

Even while sleeping you need to protect your goods - the airforce may be active in your area at that moment so you never know. cheesy
Airforce being awon iya oshoronga huh?
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Esinwaju: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
AB$I:
I only wear my condom to bed and nothing else. To protect myself wen im forking in my dream from std&unwanted pregnancies. It beats my wifey's imagination y i do dis.i never cared to xplain it
Is you kidding or is you stupid?
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by BlackPeni5: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
damosky12:

Broz, are you this jobless? You are soo jobless that you can check sbd else's profile, download his pic, zoom and edit it and repost it just for very useless and absurd reasons. O boy, go get busy or get a job and start something. Plsss.

Sounds like you found your way to the guys profile too. How else would you know so much.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by maingwaest(f): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
but wait o wetin una hand dey do there? just asking.
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by debosky(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Esin waju: Airforce being awon iya oshoronga huh?

You know every nah. cheesy
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Infoseye(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
Black Peni5:

Sounds like you found your way to the guys profile too. How else would you know so much.

Abi........ a goat looking at its reflection on a mirror doubting its not a goat grin
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Infoseye(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
damosky12:

You miss the point of this thread....am having fun here dont hate the player hate the game grin
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mtchew all guys do it. Even young ones
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by dmcdad: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mtchew all guys do it. Even young ones
Point of correction, not all guys. I detest that... And I don't even dare
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by ABsI1: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Esin waju: Is you kidding or is you stupid?
u is mad
Re: Do You Put Your Hand Inside Your Boxer When Sleeping? by linearity: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
No, but I usually put it inside my wife's...for that intimate body warmth...we cuddle almost everyday until one of fall asleep and roll off into deep sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Worst & Best Unforgettable Memories Of 2018? / Free Unlimited Hack Paypal Account January 2018 / Is John Cena Really Dead(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.