Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate (54402 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by gerald28: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
Please guys, I am having a debate with friends, I am telling them that Emeka offor is the richest igbo man, but they said no..that it is Arthur eze....yes I Arthur eze shares one billion naira each time he comes back from London, but that doesn't mean he is richer...please any person that knows these men well should help me out.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Afam4eva(m): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
[size=13pt]I know Emeka Offor but i've never heard of Arthur Eze. Since these two men the last time i checked were not listed by forbes then there's really no way we can know who's richer. Not that forbes is even accurate sef but that should have helped.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by oluomad(m): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Its difficult to say who is richer! But if I may say! Emeka is richer! Buy anyway! Arthur ezeh is also a multi naira billonaire! Its difficult to say sha! But I go fo emeka offor

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by jamesibor: 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
gerald28: Please guys, I am having a debate with friends, I am telling them that Emeka offor is the richest igbo man, but they said no..that it is Arthur eze....yes I Arthur eze shares one billion naira each time he comes back from London, but that doesn't mean he is richer...please any person that knows these men well should help me out.

Emeka Offor is a small boy where Arthur Eze is. Arthur Eze belongs to another realm. He is a godfather and a kingmaker himself. Eze n'Ukpo Dunukofia.

When the likes of Emeka Offor were running around naked, Arthur 1000 was already dealing with Empires. When Emeka Offor was driving truck for Julius Berger, Eze n'Ukpo was dealing with governments. When Emeka Offor was carrying Ibrahim Abacha's suitcase, Arthur Eze was already lifting oil.

He is not nicknamed Arthur 1000 for nothing.

When he sneezes, Emeka catches cold.

Don't mess with Eze n'Ukpo. He is a government himself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2013
james_ibor:

Emeka Offor is a small boy where Arthur Eze is. Arthur Eze belongs to another realm. He is a godfather and a kingmaker himself. Eze n'Ukpo Dunukofia.

When the likes of Emeka Offor were running around naked, Arthur 1000 was already dealing with Empires. When Emeka Offor was driving truck for Julius Berger, Eze n'Ukpo was dealing with governments. When Emeka Offor was carrying Ibrahim Abacha's suitcase, Arthur Eze was already lifting oil.

^^^Interesting! Exactly what companies does Arthur Eze own?......any oyel block company in his portfolio? Just curious to know what businesses he's running. I do know Emeka Offor owns an oyel block and he's part of the on-going PHCN privatisation process.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by jamesibor: 12:16am On Mar 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Interesting! Exactly what companies does Arthur Eze own?......any oyel block company in his portfolio? Just curious to know what businesses he's running. I do know Emeka Offor owns an oyel block and he's part of the on-going PHCN privatisation process.

Arthur Eze
Source: Oil
The Nigerian oilman sits atop Atlas Oranto Petroleum, a West African exploration company which owns several producing and non-producing oil and gas assets across Nigeria, Liberia, Equatorial Guinea and the Gambia. In 2010, Oranto Atlas sold off a set of oil blocks in Liberia for $250 million. Eze pocketed $200 million from the sale.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2012/11/02/10-nigerian-multi-millionaires-youve-never-heard-of/2/
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by jamesibor: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2013
^^^^^^ Chairman/CEO Atlas Oranto Petroleum International Limited, Chairman/CEO Kings Engineering, Chairman/CEO Tetra Oil, Chairman/CEO TRIAX GROUP: Engineering, Airlines, TV and Radio. Member of Board of Directors of Orient Bank Plc (Nigeria) Ltd. and  also Chairman of Premier Breweries Nigeria Limited. Chairman of Cepharm Pharmaceuticals Nig. limited. Prince Arthur Eze the owner and Chairman of Atlas Oranto Petroleum International Limited, which have secured significant upstream positions in frontier plays from Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Togo, Ivory Coast, Chad, Cameroun to Equatorial Guinea. Prince Arthur the notable philanthropist and noteworthy Oil Block Tycoon Nut who often approach the presidency and foreign to partake in Oil Block Acquisitions, Profit Sharing Contract Negotiations and Joint Venture Partnerships of its brilliant indigenization programme.

The philanthropist whom has proved a tenacious negotiator in his aggressive exploration programme which played a key role in resolving a longstanding maritime boundary dispute in some countries. Prince Eze is now on a roll with various technical partners ranging from Roc Oil, Pioneer Natural Resources of USA, Canoxy, Transworld of USA, LukOil of Russia, Tetra, Noble, Kosmos Engergy of USA, , Petronas of Malaysia, DNO of Norway, TransAtlantic Petroleum of the US and Canada’s, Nexen and Devon  Energy of USA. Known for his kind hearted, generous and expansive personality, the Prince is well-known in Nigeria’s Byzantine business world and has been active behind the scenes on the political stage since the early 1990s. The Prince regularly made headlines in the country’s vibrant political press during the Abacha era, principally for his perceived role as political power-broker in his native state of Anambra.

http://jungleciti.com/news/tragedy-befalls-prince-dr-arthur-eze-arthur-1000/511/
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by EzeUche(m): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2013
What about Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil?

What about Phillip Iheanacho of Seven Energy?

What of Orjiakor of Seplat Petroleum?

Are they not oil kings of the Ndigbo?
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by idupaul: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2013
What kind of thread is this abeg .. This is how U guys argue and put pressure on urselves to be rich without work .. How would a man share 1 billion any time he comes from London ...What kind of dirty talk is dat .. Next time some of the boys U are arguing with will attempt to use somebody for blood money

5 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by jamesibor: 12:46am On Mar 18, 2013
EzeUche: What about Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil?

From your list above, only Dr. A B C Orjiakor of Seplat Oil is worthy of mention in this thread. The others are small boys.

Dr ABC Orjiakor the silent operator. A trained orthopaedic and trauma surgeon turned oil baron.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by jamesibor: 12:49am On Mar 18, 2013
idupaul: What kind of thread is this abeg .. This is how U guys argue and put pressure on urselves to be rich without work .. How would a man share 1 billion any time he comes from London ...What kind of dirty talk is dat .. Next time some of the boys U are arguing with will attempt to use somebody for blood money

Dude, it's Arthur 1000 we are talking about here and not Arthur Nzeribe. First of all, find out why he's nicknamed Arthur 1000, then come back to this thread and I'll educate you more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 2:30am On Mar 18, 2013
idupaul: What kind of thread is this abeg .. This is how U guys argue and put pressure on urselves to be rich without work .. How would a man share 1 billion any time he comes from London ...What kind of dirty talk is dat .. Next time some of the boys U are arguing with will attempt to use somebody for blood money

^^^Dude, following on from James' candid advice; i'll just add that it's clear you've been watching far too many nollywood movies.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by BlackPikiN(m): 2:59am On Mar 18, 2013
^^^^ Lol... too much nollywood movies
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by INIEDO2: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2013
Nnamdi Uba a.k.a Andy Uba is the richest Igbo man. He is a silent giant who operates through a lot proxies to shield himself.

As for Arthur and Offor, I will go for Offor because he currently running a lot things now from oil and gas to power/energy.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2013
INI.EDO:
Nnamdi Uba a.k.a Andy Uba is the richest Igbo man. He is a silent giant who operates through a lot proxies to shield himself.

As for Arthur and Offor, I will go for Offor because he currently running a lot things now from oil and gas to power/energy.

Arthur 1000 was made already when andy uba and emeka offor were still learning abc...this man was giving out brand new cars to people in the 80s amongst other goodies when there was no such thing as used cars,compare him with the likes of dantata or abiola.
Andy uba and ifeanyi will tell a bit more cos chris uba(eselu)worked for Arthur Eze
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by jookco(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Arthur Eze by far, but if you are talking about the richest in Igboland then start with Orji Kalu who owns everything in the Gambia plus all First international Bank in many African countries including Ghana and Sierra Leone, Slock Shipping the largest indigenous shipping company in Africa, Slock Air recetly joing the Emirates to transport their west african passengers to and from Dubai to their final destination, he also run the sun news and manage several oil lifting business as a former Governor of Abia, Indi Igbo nwe mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Zonacom(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2013
james_ibor:

praise singer. How come u know so much about the two? For me though, i think arthur eze's riches is felt more in anambra state than outside. Unlike Emeka ofor who is known for various acts of philanthropy all over the country like the anual distribution of books to libraries all over the country. But i think they have one thing in common, they stole from the govt at one time or the other though i think eze is the lesser thief
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by eastOFwest(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2013
Please, how is this politics? How would this affect or improve the life of the ordinary Igbo man?? angry
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by achi4u(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2013
Heart attack
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by naptu2: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]I know Emeka Offor but i've never heard of Arthur Eze. Since these two men the last time i checked were not listed by forbes then there's really no way we can know who's richer. Not that forbes is even accurate sef but that should have helped.[/size]

Arthur Eze was listed by Forbes as one of the future billionaires to watch out for (which surprised me because I've known about Arthur Eze since the early '90s when he was Manufacturers Association of Nigeria chairman. He is definitely not a new kid on the block).
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by naptu2: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2013
Here it is. Forbes list of top ten billionaires you've never heard of. (I don't think Arthur Eze, Michael Ade-Ojo and Sir ABC Orjiakor should be on this list. Eze and Ade-Ojo have been popular since the 1980s. I suspect that the Fajemirokun guy is a descendant of Henry Oloyede Fajemirokun).

My_Time: In the month of November, FORBES will publish its annual official ranking of the 40 richest people in Africa. A lot of research has gone into the making of this list and this year, we’ve uncovered several hidden holders of wealth across the continent.

Many of them are names you’ve probably never heard. In the coming days, this author will list at random, ten relatively unknown high net-worth individuals from various African countries, pulled from our extensive wealth database.

This is the first part in the series. Here are ten low-key, ultra-wealthy Nigerian tycoons, entrepreneurs and business leaders. Each of them is worth at least $50 million. There are no politicians or criminals here — just good, successful businessmen.

Kola Aluko

Source: Oil, Aviation services

Kola Aluko, a Nigerian energy and aviation tycoon, founded oil trading firm Fossil Resources in 2001, then went on to become CEO of Exoro Energy- an indigenous oil exploration and production firm. In 2007, the company merged with Seven Energy, a leading independent oil exploration company. Aluko is now Deputy CEO and a leading shareholder of Seven Energy, which has operations and key interests in four onshore fields in the Niger Delta. Aluko is also a member of the advisory board of Vista Jet, a Swiss-based private jet charter company founded by Thomas Flohr. A passionate car racing enthusiast, Aluko has competed in major European races with the Swiss team Kessel racing. In June 2012, Kola Aluko was reported to have purchased two luxury ultra-modern estates in Beverly Hills for $40 million. He reportedly has business ties with Nigeria’s current Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

Eddy Martins Egwuenu

Source: Banking

A former bank chief, Egwuenu is the second largest individual shareholder of the Zenith Bank Group. His 1.5% stake in Zenith Bank alone is worth about $60 million.

Jide Omokore

Source: Steel, Oil, Dredging

Omokore is the chairman and founder of Energy Resources Group, one of Nigeria’s largest privately-held conglomerates. ERG has interests in oil trading and exploration, haulage services, steel, dredging engineering and property development. The group’s annual revenue exceeds $400 million.

ABC Orjiakor

The trained orthopedic and trauma surgeon might have thrived due to his formidable connections with Nigerian military bigwigs such as former President Ibrahim Babangida, but ABC Orjiakor is a successful businessman on all parameters. One of Nigeria’s wealthiest men, Orjiakor is the Chairman and CEO of Shebah E&P Company Limited, an oil exploration firm which has a 40% stake in the offshore block OML 108 which produces over 8,000 barrels per day. Orjiakor is also chairman of Zebbra Energy Limited which owns the deepwater concession OPL 248 offshore Nigeria.

Sam Iwuajoku

Source: Commodities, Aviation services

Iwuajoku made his fortune importing rice and steel rods, while leveraging his extensive political connections to obtain a series of generous import duty waivers from the Nigerian government. Among other ventures, he reinvested in private aviation services. His company, Quits Aviation services is one of the few fixed-base operators in the country. Quits Aviation Services owns a large maintenance hangar at the Murtala Muhammed International airport in Lagos and a jet charter service.

Gbenga Oyebode

Source: Law, Investments

One of Nigeria’s most renowned commercial lawyers, Gbenga Aluko is a founder and Managing Partner of Aluko & Oyebode- a successful corporate and commercial law firm in Nigeria. He owns a minority shareholding in MTN Nigeria, and sits on the company’s board. Oyebode also serves as chairman of Access Bank PLC, Okomu Oil and Crusade Insurance. The value of his shareholdings in these companies is worth tens of millions of dollars.

Arthur Eze

The Nigerian oilman sits atop Atlas Oranto Petroleum, a West African exploration company which owns several producing and non-producing oil and gas assets across Nigeria, Liberia, Equatorial Guinea and the Gambia. In 2010, Oranto Atlas sold off a set of oil blocks in Liberia for $250 million. Eze pocketed $200 million from the sale.

Aderemi Makanjuola

Source: Offshore support services

The reclusive tycoon is the founder and Executive chairman of the Caverton Offshore Support Group, Africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider. The company provides marine, aviation and logistics support services to oil exploration and production firms based in West Africa. Some of its clients include Cameroon Oil Transportation Company (COTCO) and Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC). Caverton Helicopters- a subsidiary of the group owns a 10,000 square meter flight facility at the Murtala Muhammad International airport in Lagos, a 9,000 square-meter facility in Port Harcourt and a heliport in the elitist Victoria Island in Lagos.

Dele Fajemirokun

Source: Diversified

His father, Henry Fajemirokun, was a renowned shipping magnate and one of Africa’s most successful businessmen after Nigeria’s independence. Nigerian Maritime Services Limited, the shipping company he founded in 1962, is still one of the largest shipping companies in Nigeria today. Dele Fajemirokun, his 62 year-old son is now in charge. A prominent boardroom guru, Fajemirokun also owns key stakes and sits on the board of several Nigerian blue-chips including American International Insurance company and oil explorer First Hydrocarbon Nigeria Limited.

Michael Ade-Ojo

Source: Car distribution

Michael Ade-Ojo is the biggest seller of Toyota vehicles in West Africa. His Elizade Group accounts for over 10% of all Toyota sales in Nigeria. He is also chairman of Toyota Nigeria and is a key shareholder of RT Briscoe PLC, an NSE-listed distributor of Toyota cars in Nigeria.

Source:Forbes Magazine

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2012/11/02/10-nigerian-multi-millionaires-youve-never-heard-of/
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by SlyIg(f): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Nawa o
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Ngwakwe: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2013
They should be coming home more often, for their people to partake frequently on this N1000,000,000.00 share of philanthropy.

It is a real poverty alleviation programme when employed into productive ventures.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by yuzedo: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2013
Arthur Eze can put the entire wealth of Emeka Offor in his wallet. Please, is this a real debate? Chei! grin

EzeUche: What about Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil?

Huh? Who be dis? Loooool! These are small boys. Even Seplat sef, we need to see the equity structure to determine how much mouth Orjiakor has biko.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by mensdept: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
LOL, see these people. Celebrating criminals and thugs. No wonder Igbo folks cant be president and cant fly from oversees directly to their region (even they could do that during Biafra war)

My goodness
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
INI.EDO:

I am surprised you are privy to this information. . .seems you have access to the inner caucus. You are correct: Andy Uba is indeed the richest man in Anambra state at least, and by implication, possibly the richest man in Igboland. I know that Dangote is in 'custody' of several hundreds of millions of dollars (if not billions) of Andy's money. He also has other 'proxies' apart from Dangote. Andy was the principal facilitator of virtually all the big deals that went down during OBJ's eight years in power. The man is unspeakably wealthy, believe it or not.

I also agree that Sir Emeka Offor *might* be richer than Chief (Engr) Arthur 1000, although it's a tough call. I see some guys here talking about how Offor was still a 'small boy' when Arthur started counting millions. Agreed. But wealth is not always a matter of who started first. I think Offor made stupendous wealth under OBJ and enjoyed so many lucrative concessions (whereas Arthur was not close to that government). Nonetheless, had Abacha not died, and had he gone on to transmute to a civilian dictator and ruled for umpteen years afterwards, Arthur would by now be probably as rich as Dangote, as he was quite close to Abacha.

However, I see Arthur bouncing back powerfully again as he is getting increasingly close to Jonathan's government. He might yet overtake Offor; one can't be sure though.

2 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by mensdept: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
pro01:

I am surprised you are privy to this information. . .seems you have access to the inner caucus. You are correct: Andy Uba is indeed the richest man in Anambra state at least, and by implication, possibly the richest man in Igboland. I know that Dangote is in 'custody' of several hundreds of millions of dollars (if not billions) of Andy's money. He also has other 'proxies' apart from Dangote. Andy was the principal facilitator of virtually all the big deals that went down during OBJ's eight years in power. The man is unspeakably wealthy, believe it or not.

I also agree that Sir Emeka Offor *might* be richer than Chief (Engr) Arthur 1000, although it's a tough call. I see some guys here talking about how Offor was still a 'small boy' when Arthur started counting millions. Agreed. But wealth is not always a matter of who started first. I think Offor made stupendous wealth under OBJ and enjoyed so many lucrative concessions (whereas Arthur was not close to that government). Nonetheless, had Abacha not died, and had he gone on to transmute to a civilian dictator and ruled for umpteen years afterwards, Arthur would by now be probably as rich as Dangote, as he was quite close to Abacha.

However, I see Arthur bouncing back powerfully again as he is getting increasingly close to Jonathan's government. He might yet overtake Offor; one can't be sure though.

I see Arthur bouncing back powerfully again as he is getting close to Jonathan's government lol

Meanwhile Bill Clinton and GEJ just had tea with sserious men like Tinubu and Fashola, and the Northerners continue to have the lionshare of federal allocation, with substantial representaion in every industry in the country if not the majority.

ANd then there are the once upon a time great Igbo who now, have to rely on the grace of other groups to retain a position of relevance, if not they woud be sacked like the 5 Senate President's they had recently (unlike David Mark who aint goin nowhere except to the Vatican of course).

No international airport, no modern bridge across that Naija, no stadium, no modern unviversity, no modern city, nothing but criminals fighting over crumbs that IBB and co grant them.

The "richest" man in Igboland can't do a dayum thing without the approval from Oga on Top.

Get your local a.zz selves together and be serious for a change

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Interesting thread.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by Ikengawo: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
I'm hoping that by god's grace I can get into tech based manufacturing and oil like these barons, both are so capital intensive, but if there's a will there's a way.
Plz where does Tony Elumelu rank among these guys?
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by IGBOSON1: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
mens dept: LOL, see these people. Celebrating criminals and thugs. No wonder Igbo folks cant be president and cant fly from oversees directly to their region (even they could do that during Biafra war)

My goodness

I suppose as against the northeast and south west that is just brimming with saints that have served and are serving in gov't and never took advantage of, or stole in their past/present offices to enrich themselves; it's just good, clean, Godly hardwork that gave them flourishing farms, airlines, real estate, hotels, tax consulting firms, oyel coys, oyel blocks......all na Baba God handwork! wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by naptu2: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Sad to see that some are trying to inject bigotry into this discussion.
Re: Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
How about Ibeto,Innoson and Coscharis my Anaedo brothers? Well,Arthur Eze n' Ukpo has been there before Emeka Offor made his wealth but that doesnt mean he is richer than the former but you need to watch out for Andy Uba. He is very close to Dangote and the later is into lots business with him. It says alot. Orji Uzor Kalu isnt left out but he was an ex governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo With Mothers Of Chibok Girls In Abuja Today / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / President Buhari Jokingly Snatches His WAEC Certificate From SGF Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.