Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (177179 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
oprah007: Well, Everyone is entitle to his/her opinion. But as for me, D5 ain't got wat I want as am an heavy downloader. Waiting for d Q1 though. Can't wait to get my hands on it. All in all, thanks to Tecno for a Cheaper World of Smartphones. Tecno is now proving extremely hazardious to d likes of Nokia, LG, Apple, Samsung.....
Just a reminder.......
itel is cuming up with an Android phone and mini tablet on d 24 of April.
Stay tuned 4 more action packed competition in the world of smartphones here in 9ja!!!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by soullove87: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kamaye: I have downloaded fifa12 on my N3 over 1.5 gig of data in about 3hrs with glo 3g network.

if u can download a file of 1.5g for 3 hours in d range of 3g area dat shows how poor our network is. d wireless is der for u to download unlimited stuff, I hardly download a file more dan 60 to 100mb using my data bundle.

for d earlier post dat appear multiple I sent it wt nokia e7 within d 3g network range.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by soullove87: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
notin can b perfect my broder except u re ready to pay d price. I bought iphone5 it crashed wtout anytin touchd d screen

all I said was d phone is d phone is ok wt d price range and d wireless is ok if u v any1 within.

FIRST HTC ( at&t) is der in d market wt everytin u need and funtion perfectly well. am sure u won't regret buying 1.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07am On Apr 08, 2013
please everybody in the house can i connect it on my system to browse need ur advice or does it have p.c suite .thx
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Johnnyessence(m): 2:10am On Apr 08, 2013
i mean connect it to hp system and used it to browse need answer.and also can u watch streamlined news on it thx
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2013
soullove87:

if u can download a file of 1.5g for 3 hours in d range of 3g area dat shows how poor our network is. d wireless is der for u to download unlimited stuff, I hardly download a file more dan 60 to 100mb using my data bundle.

for d earlier post dat appear multiple I sent it wt nokia e7 within d 3g network range.
So what are u implying?
Abeg dis lie 2 BIG jare, nw u r using E7 u dumped... Chai see BIG lie
3G far beta dan 2G
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2013
No matter hw u decorate 2g e no fit be like 3g, u even knw wetin be 3g?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2013
soullove87: notin can b perfect my broder except u re ready to pay d price. I bought iphone5 it crashed wtout anytin touchd d screen

all I said was d phone is d phone is ok wt d price range and d wireless is ok if u v any1 within.

FIRST HTC ( at&t) is der in d market wt everytin u need and funtion perfectly well. am sure u won't regret buying 1.
we all appreciate what tecno is doing for us here, i mean smartphones at almost a give away price in fact I'm currently using N3 alongside HTC mytouch 4G but c'mon a smartphone without 3g is an abuse of the name "smartphone".

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by soullove87: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2013
Godvilla: So what are u implying?
Abeg dis lie 2 BIG jare, nw u r using E7 u dumped... Chai see BIG lie
3G far beta dan 2G

my guy I neva said 2g is beter dan 3g. and am nt usin tecno to coment. all I said is do we hv 3g network everywhere? and dose dat are complaining c its limitation b4 buyin it
. d fact u can tell dat u re capable of subcrip for 8g data bundle of about 5000 naira yet u can't afford beta phone. some1 is tellin dat is does nt support skype and viber, ur bb dat support it does mtn allow u to use data for unlimited free viber calling n if u use ur mb is it nt money u paid.

aclimatize my broder

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Emyogalanya: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ok now
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by braxjay(m): 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
no mata the name u give it, china is china tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by segelity(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
una dey use this chinese shit una dey call am andriod.u guy shld try htc sensation out and see d diff. BTW Andriod and arnold
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by richtrump(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
na waaa hoooo how come lolzzz
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by hugafella(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
China phone NA China phone.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by hemartins(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
how strong is the phone
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Petbuk123(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ok.wats nxt
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by begwong: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
The fone no get picture
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tedman: So far so good, users, which do u think is better, D5 or N3?

N3 is better than D5...so much i can't say...go for N3 and u will not regret it....

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by YomiYarzo: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
The design and features of the tecno phones makes me feel they are just trying to copy 'A' brand manufactures like smasung, HTC and the likes, you end up with a smart phone but how functional would it be?
In these days where smart phones requires high speed internet for effective use, who needs a smart phone with GPRS/EDGE

Am a Tech enthusiats and have tried different devices, the only smart phone that has ever worked for me is the Samsung Galaxy range
Started with Galaxy SIII, moved to Galaxy Note 2 and am eagerly waiting for the Galaxy S4
I hear you can preorder on Konga, Jumia or this link http://samsungmobileng.com/galaxys4
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AkinDavid2: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2013
TECNO D5 ANDROID PHONE: FULL SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES.

Camera: 3.0 Mega pixels with flash, front camera
Operating System: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Screen size: 4.0 Capacitive touch screen
Dimension 126*65*10.4
Processor: 1Ghz duo core
Internal Storage: 512MB ROM expandable to 32Gb and free 8Gb memory card
RAM: 512MB
Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE (GSM 900/1200)
WI-FI and BLUETOOTH 3.0 SUPORTED
DUAL SIM: Yes
Battery: BL-5Q 1800Mah
Sensor: G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
hugafella: China phone NA China phone.
and what makes it less functional than nokia? u better open ur eyes. i used to have that same mentality untill that useless phone 4rm nokia off and neva work again. phone is phone my frd
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by texazzpete(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
This is hilarious, folks complaining and whining about a phone of 13k - 17k.

Abeg be prepared to pay for quality. If you pay 17k, why do you want a phone that performs like a 70k Nexus 4?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by texazzpete(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Emmysteve: and what makes it less functional than nokia? u better open ur eyes. i used to have that same mentality untill that useless phone 4rm nokia off and neva work again. phone is phone my frd

Seriously?

It's a cheap, 'china' phone. Deal with it.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by kollyshow: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
Infinix mobile is better, it's 2 sims and 3G with android 4.0 ice cream
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: Emmystified ( m ), chorinurholla , Acisky ( m ), deejay_harry1 ( m ), Mayowura , cjudoh , Batam ( m ), Bowale007 ( m ), emmanial , tolly19 , biz2get ( m ), amiebeauty ( f ), dimdim001 ( m ), frozennose , freezer , ceasare , kollyshow , Marvin G , Yomee , asid , Castroii , hemartins , youngmoneypi , iloike ( m ), Martmore , Gepheral , aia99 and 15 guest(s)

nawao...una wan force 3g on d fone ni?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by adoniza(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
The price is too much for the spec becos it's made in China. Maybe 8 to 9k will be OK.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Ruffex(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
guyz pls my ñ3 is not wrkin fine... it usualy show... facebuk has stpd wrkin or force to close. in most cases i cant run many apps at a time
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Ruffex(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
oprah007:
Please how does d internet connectivity fare? And can it multitask,2go and play HD Games well? Awaiting Ur Response. Thanks.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Ruffex(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
guys pls i need hlp... my n3 is givn me headache o. my facbuk will stops eventualy, even 2go and i cant run many aps at a time.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Ruffex(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
it even comes wit 2go
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Emmysteve(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
pls can i be able to watch youtube on n3?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Zain's Browsing- Your Experience / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.