Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (177303 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=nwannemous] is d 3g ntwrk for real? cos i lost it on my fone since i entered benin 2days ago though i was using d 3g ntwrk in aba n asaba
the 3g at benin isnt currently workin, switch to 2g to continue browsin or u change to another suscriber, gudluck.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:03am On Apr 09, 2013
JideTheBlogger: sucks because of the lack of 3G

Price and where to buy Tecno D5 in Nigeria
I sell it, so there's no lack. Hope this my pic, u never carry am enter ur site ni?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2013
Meklex: is it negotiable?, I'm in awka
No, not negotiable. The longer you wait, it becomes scarce, prices go up.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by bonetalk(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2013
gadoonline: I buy techo D3 5 days a go but I regret it because it has no 3G
gbagahun
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 8:55am On Apr 09, 2013
bonetalk: gbagahun
lol free am nah
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by AustineE1: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2013
nsidible: it stand for 3.5g
...thanks alot man! N7 seems to be the jack-pot,i observed it has a multi-window function which samsung galaxy 4 & 5 pride its self with.it is a more advance system of multi-tasking,while playing movies on your phone,you can at thesame time play music,browse and carryout other functions,placing each at different sides of the screen!this indeed is the el dorado!!!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2013
Akonice07: God! Am so so confused, i av my money and i cant spend it. N3 dey ok but no flash and no front camera, D5 na superb with wide screen but no 3g ntwrk, Q1 na baba but with small screen. Help to choose 4 me God cos am so confused and i cant afford N7 that has all. Guyz help me pls!
prefernce!.if u like the physical keyboard type of fone(like bb) i see no reason getting it.though i havnt seen d pics(searching google after dis post)..i think from recap/r)views from ppl..it seem nice..all this fones sef..infinix too get anoda one call race eagle...wahala dey for tech in africa,and i love it,begining to turn to asia market.xoxo

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2013
Austine.E:

...thanks alot man! N7 seems to be the jack-pot,i observed it has a multi-window function which samsung galaxy 4 & 5 pride its self with.it is a more advance system of multi-tasking,while playing movies on your phone,you can at thesame time play music,browse and carryout other functions,placing each at different sides of the screen!this indeed is the el dorado!!!
dude galaxy s5 is nt even on venture now..samsung are stilll sticking to s4 for a long while
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Elsafema: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Pls whice of these TECNO (D5, N3, N7) is best, i have my money to hook any of these. Which one is the Best.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2013
Don't go for D5, if u like big screen go for N7, N3 its not bad too but N7 beats them all
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2013
N7-N28K; N3-N13K; D5-N13K5. Call now!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by soullove87: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Kamaye: maybe they have decided to upgrade the phone with 3G that's why it's no longer available in the market cos pple are complaining about the lack of 3G network, especially on their Kenya Facebook page

d5 dey plenty for olukayode in akure.....
u can get 1 or fill help u.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by soullove87: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2013
texazzpete: This is hilarious, folks complaining and whining about a phone of 13k - 17k.

Abeg be prepared to pay for quality. If you pay 17k, why do you want a phone that performs like a 70k Nexus 4?

my guy. Tell dem oooooo
so dat dey can know.

some friend here dey mk me laugh.

pls if u re residin where dere is no 3g area dnt try buying n3 ooooooo

how come u re nt residin around 3g area
and u re waitin ur money buy it

comparisin
n3 to d5

force to stop frequently hardly u notice dis

2.3.5 to 4.1

can't allow installation of mobo player or nt allow it to play ur video play on d5 wtout any problem

close ur operamini wt just incomin call or flashing d5 neva close or take u home

hanging. it hardly hang

n3 connection on edge range is v slow compare to d5

absent of front camera. present of front camera dat support scanner for passport wen install scanner from google store.

3.5 inches to 4.0 inches

low camera quality aven wt camera 360. high camera quality even wt camera360

low enjoyin at typin easy typing on d5

less dan 400mb of ram more dan 500mb of ram

less mutitaskin. high multitaskin coz it hardly closes ur application

above all d5 is havin a nice shape compare to n3

tell if nah lie bt dnt comment if u hv operate d 2 phone.

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2013
undecided which 1 shud da granny go 4?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by soullove87: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Cowboy43: undecided which 1 shud da granny go 4?

My broder every1 has is own view and must b respected.
I also belive dat n3 is ok and i bought 1until some1 said since der is no 3g around here I will buy d5 and he did.

I operated d phone and I realize seen is belivin
belived me, d5 is far beta dan n3 aside 3g.

d screen resolution is d same wt n7 and dat gv u a sharp and smooth image. 480by800 conpare wt n3 320by480

any phone wt small screen. and big resolution display beta dan big screen wt small resolution.

d choice is yours............
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Meklex(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
BizBloke: No, not negotiable. The longer you wait, it becomes scarce, prices go up.
ok, I get it, where in awka?, and between n3 and d5 which one is more adviceable to acquire?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Valto(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
an andriod phone without 3G is just like a brid without feathers!!
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
My broder every1 has is own view and must b respected.
I also belive dat n3 is ok and i bought 1until some1 said since der is no 3g around here I will buy d5 and he did.

This scourge of bad grammar will be the end of this country, I swear! Where did these fellas crawl out from?!

Akonice07: God! Am so so confused,
I'll bet...
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Valto: an andriod phone
now this cracks me up every time cheesy
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by khazeem(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
texazzpete: This is hilarious, folks complaining and whining about a phone of 13k - 17k.

Abeg be prepared to pay for quality. If you pay 17k, why do you want a phone that performs like a 70k Nexus 4?

i taya oooh....chai see nigerian , we like better tin and we no like to pay........ But tecno sef for just try complete d package sef
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Elsafema: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Does any body aware of 3G in Ibadan?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by khazeem(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Valto: an andriod phone without 3G is just like a brid without feathers!!
is this what u managed to typed with ur nokia or n3?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Meklex: ok, I get it, where in awka?, and between n3 and d5 which one is more adviceable to acquire?
It really depends on what you want. If you need 3G, which is very much available in Awka, go for N3. But, if you don't have 3G in your vicinity, kindly opt for D5. You can pick up at ANIDS park. Are you within UNIZIK location?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
BoboYekini:

This scourge of bad grammar will be the end of this country, I swear! Where did these fellas crawl out from?!

I'll bet...
u need to stop dis ur manner of bashing ppl..are u now expert in english?..ever heard of "typing malfunction" so leave everyone to write what dey feel,u nt even admin sef.smh
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
u need to stop dis ur manner of bashing ppl..are u now expert in english?..ever heard of "typing malfunction" so leave everyone to write what dey feel,u nt even admin sef.smh
You should make an effort to type properly and concisely. It only makes you better.
Do you know how many folks will avoid this thread just because of the confusion your grammar causes?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Elsafema: Does any body aware of 3G in Ibadan?
LMA0
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Meklex(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
BizBloke:
It really depends on what you want. If you need 3G, which is very much available in Awka, go for N3. But, if you don't have 3G in your vicinity, kindly opt for D5. You can pick up at ANIDS park. Are you within UNIZIK location?
actually, I'm in ANSU Igbariam, where is your shop located in awka
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
BoboYekini: You should make an effort to type properly and concisely. It only makes you better.
Do you know how many folks will avoid this thread just because of the confusion your grammar causes?
anyway i didnt ryt that .who would leave d thread cus of such english..that just have 1-2 error in a sentence ,only a low retarded one wont understand..u need to stop ur altitude .no one is perfect.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Meklex: actually, I'm in ANSU Igbariam, where is your shop located in awka
I have shop in Lagos, not in Awka; I have agents in Awka. Thanks.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
soullove87:

my guy. Tell dem oooooo
so dat dey can know.

some friend here dey mk me laugh.

pls if u re residin where dere is no 3g area dnt try buying n3 ooooooo

how come u re nt residin around 3g area
and u re waitin ur money buy it

comparisin
n3 to d5

force to stop frequently hardly u notice dis

2.3.5 to 4.1

can't allow installation of mobo player or nt allow it to play ur video play on d5 wtout any problem

close ur operamini wt just incomin call or flashing d5 neva close or take u home

hanging. it hardly hang

n3 connection on edge range is v slow compare to d5

absent of front camera. present of front camera dat support scanner for passport wen install scanner from google store.

3.5 inches to 4.0 inches

low camera quality aven wt camera 360. high camera quality even wt camera360

low enjoyin at typin easy typing on d5

less dan 400mb of ram more dan 500mb of ram

less mutitaskin. high multitaskin coz it hardly closes ur application

above all d5 is havin a nice shape compare to n3

tell if nah lie bt dnt comment if u hv operate d 2 phone.

speak for urself! I dnt think its still beta that n3..as long as theres no 3g its still crap!..imagine downloading a film of just 250mb on dis device.it will take forever to finish! Glo that seems to have the best edge network of 10-46kb..thats what u will be getting..smh

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
No matter how u praise and paint d5, na still rubbish without 3g, abeg no praise rubbish for here again oo
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Sike(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Android without 3g? No! No!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.