Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread (177276 Views)

Pls Advice On Which To Buy Btw Tecno D5 And L3 / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by gadoonline(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2013
perrol: please people help me out. i was trying to form a pattern in other to lock my screen. i successfully did it , but fortunately i couldn't remember it anymore . and i have tried d pattern many ways but the phone refuse to open. now my phone TECNO D5 is lock now asking me to input my google mail and password.. i have input my google mail that i have but still my phone as not open ... please help me God bless you..
just follow the step by step 1 make sure your battery is fully charge. 2.press and hold the down volume key then press the power key for 5 second wen the test screen appear release all the buttons with your volume key scroll down to Clear flash and then press the home key on your down touch part your phone will reboot if you dont understand email: gadoonline@gmail.com
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 2:51am On May 10, 2013
Tecno P3 on point. If i may ask, what is the battery life of D5?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by perrol(m): 8:16pm On May 10, 2013
@ highbee028 and gadoonline. am very grateful for ur assistance . it works thank you...
if i may ask , now that i have lose all my application in the phone ,how can i download anything i feel like on it back.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by highbee028(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2013
@perel where do u stay.cos iv got some to give u for free. or u go to ur playstore to download any apps u like.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 11, 2013
[b]PLS GUYS I AM GREATLY IMPRESSED WITH THE REVIEEWS OF SOME GUYS HERE,BUT WHAT I WANT A USER TO DO FOR ME IS FOR HIM TO DOWNLOAD SKYPE OR VIBER AND TEST THE AUDIO SOUND IF IT CAN DOWNLOAD ATALL,PLS REPLY ME ASAP.I WANT TO GET THIS PHONE ON MONDAAY AT SLOT BUT BEFORE THAT ,I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THIS IMPORTANT THINGS ARE WORKING,FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONDEMNING THE PHONE FOR HIS LACK OF 3G, I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION,WHATS THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN 3G AN 2G IN NIGERIA,HAVE U EVER NOTICE THAT EVERY PHONE EASILY TO SHOWS 'E',WHAT DOES E MEAN IS IT NOT EDGE,FOR THOSE THAT NEED A PHONE OF 3G LISTED OR EVEN 4G OR HSPDA, I THINK U HAVE TO ADD UP THAT MONEY FOR D5 *4 AND BUY THAT 3G PHONE WE HAVE NOT USED BEFORE AND FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE ASKING WHETHER IT CAN DOWNLOAD FILES OF 1.5g OR 2G, I THINK YOUR THE MOST NOVICE HERE, WHY WOULD YOU LAY YOUR PHONE A TASK TO DOWNLOAD A FILE OF SUCH SIZE WHERE LAPTOP WITH 4GB RAMS ARE AVAILABLE.
PLS LETS VALUE WHAT WE HAVE BEFORE WE LOOSE IT....PLS SOMEONE REPLY ME ASAP BECAUSE WITH THE PRICE I THINK THIS PHONE WORTH IT...... [/b],someone that has used this phone should pls answer me does skype call work opn this phone and does viber work,if pls reply me ABEG
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by McWelling: 12:00am On May 12, 2013
atise: don't know where u got your specs from o!
I got d Tecno D5 2 days ago, and it has only GPRS and EDGE on both sims.
the RAM is 512mb.
though your other specs are correct.
price was 13k at computer village ikeja.

so where did u get your own specs?
help o,i want 2 get d d5 phone,hope games don't lag on it,i heard n3 has a prob (dats y i'm nt going 4 it) that if a call or msg. enters when u r using an app,d app restarts,true?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by McWelling: 12:15am On May 12, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hahaha lwkmd abi..multiple post.e dey even call airtel,what does airtel have to offer on edge 10-45kb dats what u want to be using constantly..smh..dey there oh:do u think ur in the states where u can get edge for 400kb-700kb.continue using edge oh..i so am nt gonna even advise anyone to get d device sef.stick to n3 or upgrade to infinix devices(xcluding d 2g own).xoxo....
infinix is worse trust me,it gets so hot,u can cook with it,and d ba3 is poor.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by McWelling: 1:00am On May 12, 2013
nwannemous: d tecno Q1 is a fantastic fone though i bought it18k at aba jus dat i hv nt seen 3g ntwrk on d fone since i entered benin
tiny screen,compared to others
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Arnoldo(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2013
segelity: una dey use this chinese shit una dey call am andriod.u guy shld try htc sensation out and see d diff. BTW Andriod and arnold
u dey craze?.wetin concern my name wit phone
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2013
I want to ask if anybody is using or has bought this Tecno P3.... Pls., for those that have it, tell us more about the fone due 2 d experience gathered using the phone......... Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss., we need response on time . Thx in advance.....
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by VectrTM(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2013
soullove87:

u dnt need to ask such ? the fact is d wifihotspot on d5 enough worth d phone. I dey browse wt my phone n oder bb user still dey connect on top ham and fast lik get.to connect on it, search using other wifi device to connect even wtout sim card. bold5 were sold 4 90000 wtout dis unique function. and for dos who said whattapp is slow trow ur sim inside d river and get a better network frm oder provider like zain. I am downloading rite nao my friend were browsing wt my wifihitspot ( wireless) and am bado, whatapp is on, facebook is on and am even using mtn 4 nao wt mozilla in minumize mode and chrome for typing on nairaland all goes for 13600 naira. I don't regret selling my n7 and dasin away my n3. d ram is fantastic. wtout 3g u can do a lot. how many 3g do we have most 3g don't even connect and pple were gracing mouth as if all d nook n cranny of naija nah 3g. I dey use e7 and is now on vacation wt my c6.
tell them joor....
Go 2 any fone shope with 14k & see if can get any samsung or htc phone phone @ dat rate.
I m telling u, if that fone was manufactured by samsung,sony or htc, it would hav bin sold ntin less than 30k
God bless Tecno jare...

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 9:52am On May 14, 2013
Wonders no dey end finish, if you are not a freak of a downloader go for d5 its da best, if you are a freak of a downloader limit yourself to n3

1 Like

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2013
Just got. My D5
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Mckandre(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2013
EMMAUGOH: Just got. My D5
Abeg bro,wia did u lay hands on one?ve bin searchn 4dis evrywia...tnx
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 14, 2013
At Ikeja my Brother
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 5:24pm On May 14, 2013
EMMAUGOH: At Ikeja my Brother
for hoow much mai guy
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 14, 2013
Talius:
for hoow much mai guy
,16k Bros!, go .get it now seems they want to control the price and distribution.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by VectrTM(m): 8:23pm On May 14, 2013
oprah007: Has Anyone Seen the New Tecno D5. It has the following Specs:
Android 4.0
1GB Ram
1800mAh battery
3.0 pixel Camera with Flash
Dual sim
2G + 3G
Front Camera
Wifi
Compatible with HD Games e.t.c
And it sells around 15-17thousand Naira
Pls whats d screen size of d5? Is it d same 2 dat of n3?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 14, 2013
Vεc†θr™:
Pls whats d screen size of d5? Is it d same 2 dat of n3?
,Don't mind the post
.its noy 1 GB
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by dmelia: 11:31pm On May 14, 2013
pls hw do connect my D5 wifi with other phone wifi, like bold5 so that I can use there internet connection.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 14, 2013
thank God for this app i found today,snappea,no need to download from my phone again.Everything is on pc.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by jolseluv: 6:45am On May 15, 2013
Did anyone have solution on stopping the running application on Techno D5,anytime I browse on it I notice some applications am not using will be running and fast reducing megabyte,I have always stop it but it would still be running,even the background notification is off but it still doesn't make any difference,the frustrating part is that even after turning off the data connection application still continue to run,I have used 200mb in two days without downloading anything,pls I need anybody who has used T3 before to proffer solution to this as all techo android phones operate the same way
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 15, 2013
Wanna sell my D5 {rooted }cos my 4G slide just Landed, can't use two phones now.

Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 15, 2013
Yea. Pretty Good. . Tecno D5 on ma mind
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2013
jolseluv: Did anyone have solution on stopping the running application on Techno D5,anytime I browse on it I notice some applications am not using will be running and fast reducing megabyte,I have always stop it but it would still be running,even the background notification is off but it still doesn't make any difference,the frustrating part is that even after turning off the data connection application still continue to run,I have used 200mb in two days without downloading anything,pls I need anybody who has used T3 before to proffer solution to this as all techo android phones operate the same way

download droidwall, and prevent all other unnecessary processes from gaining internet access, just like a firewall on PC
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2013
ajaolu:

download droidwall, and prevent all other unnecessary processes from gaining internet access, just like a firewall on PC
droid wall requires root access.
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2013
Evening every1. Pls, where are the TECNO P3 USERS.......... if u av started using P3 pls share ur experience...... Thx.....
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by jolseluv: 8:02am On May 16, 2013
Ajaolu thanks for the response but what is a root access
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Nnamekus1(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2013
WHICH IS BETA, D5 OR Q1?
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Talius(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2013
guy u wan sell cos i wan buy, aw much u dey sell if so
Ostatomilola: Yea. Pretty Good. . Tecno D5 on ma mind
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Niffy75: 9:48am On May 16, 2013
Hi, pls I really want to know much abt this lovely Tecno D5, especially in Gaming aspect pls can it run HD games smoothly like other android phones? Pls I need urgent answer cos I'm about to sell my bb bold2 for this great king D5! I don't care about the 3g or no 3g you guys are talking about, all I care for is the Gaming cos I can't wait to have this phone... Thanks :DHi, pls I really want to know much abt this lovely Tecno D5, especially in Gaming aspect pls can it run HD games smoothly like other android phones? Pls I need urgent answer cos I'm about to sell my bb bold2 for this great king D5! I don't care about the 3g or no 3g you guys are talking about, all I care for is the Gaming cos I can't wait to have this phone... Thanks
Re: The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread by Niffy75: 10:04am On May 16, 2013
Hi, pls I really want to know much abt this lovely
Tecno D5, especially in Gaming aspect pls can it run
HD games smoothly like other android phones? Pls I
need urgent answer cos I'm about to sell my bb
bold2 for this great king D5! I don't care about the
3g or no 3g you guys are talking about, all I care for
is the Gaming cos I can't wait to have this phone...
lovely Tecno D5, especially in Gaming aspect pls can
it run HD games smoothly like other android
phones? Pls I need urgent answer cos I'm about to
sell my bb bold2 for this great king D5! I don't care
about the 3g or no 3g you guys are talking about, all
I care for is the Gaming cos I can't wait to have this
phone... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply)

Leagoo M8/M8 Pro Discuss Thread / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.