Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By (1269 Views)

March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine / World Could End Before March 2013 / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By by leffects(m): 5:15am On Mar 18, 2013
Memorise: And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. John 4:36

Read: John 4:35-38
Bible in one year: Nahum 1-3
Key point: Reward comes from performing the specific assignment given to you by the Holy Spirit, and not the one you assign to yourself.

If you manifest the word of knowledge or wisdom while witnessing about Jesus Christ, your hearers will find it difficult to turn down the Gospel message. If you evangelise but lack those gifts, ask the Lord to give them to you and He will. More than any one else, it is those who witness Jesus Christ that need these gifts.

Another lesson from today's passage relates with harvests in God's Kingdom. There are two broad categories of labourers in the vineyard - the sowers and the reapers. The sowers are the planters. In 1 Corinthians 3:6, Paul declares: "I have planted' Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.'1'

God calls some people to kick-start certain divine projects -start a parish, lay the foundation of a church building, etc. He may ..................................... http://earlydigest..com/2013/03/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-monday-18th.html
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By by leffects(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2013
Read n share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By by dammy1985: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2013
May God bless u bro... I rely on this daily post for my morning devotion since I didn't travel with the hard copy of the open heaven...
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By by leffects(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2013
Fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By by leffects(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2013
dammy1985: May God bless u bro... I rely on this daily post for my morning devotion since I didn't travel with the hard copy of the open heaven...
You are welcome
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By by leffects(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
remember to share
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 18th March 2013 Of Planters And Harvesters By by leffects(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
EVER FRESH

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witness Scandal! Bulgaria And Blood Transfusion / If U Dont Believe Jesus Is Yahweh Almighty God The Creator Then Ure An Atheist / 5 Tips For A Better Prayer Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.