Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation (9115 Views)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds / Ogun PDP Expels Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Paschal007: 7:49am On Mar 18, 2013
Symbol of justice

By Toba Suleiman

For failing to control their libido, five students of the Ekiti State University (EKSU) have been expelled after a disciplinary committee found them culpable in a case of rape on the campus.  

The institution in a statement Sunday in Ado Ekiti by the Deputy Registrar, Information and Public Relations of the University, Ajibade Olubunmi, announced the students’ expulsion.

But besides losing their studentship, the five expelled students will also be put on trial, as they have been dragged before the courts for the crime.

The students were arrested on March 7, through the concerted efforts of EKSU security men, the police and youths from Iworoko Ekiti, a neighbouring town, and were subsequently made to face the disciplinary committee headed by Professor W. O. Adebayo that tried them and found them guilty.

The expelled students are: Babalola Adedotun Kolawole, a 300 Level Psychology student; Omoteye Olalekan Olamide, a 300 Level Psychology student; Bamigboye Biola Moshood, a Pre-degree Social Science student; and Adekunle Lateef Omogbemileke, a 300 Level Accounting student.

However, the statement added that Omogbemileke and another suspect, Okube Gabriel Ogunmoroti, were still at large.

The Dean of Students Affairs, Professor I G. Adanlawo, in the statement, further charged parents to monitor their children closely so that they would not join bad groups.

Meanwhile, the Vice-Chancellor of the university, Prof. Patrick Oladipo Aina, has warned students of the institution against getting involved in cultism, examination malpractices and other social vices at the expense of their studies and moral probity.

He gave the warning during the matriculation of students of EKSU studying under an affiliate programme with Adeniran Ogunsaya College of Education, Ijanikin, Lagos, on March 9.

The vice-chancellor, who was represented by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic), Prof. Olugbenga Aribisala, warned that under no circumstances should any of the students be involved in examination malpractice, cultism, drug abuse and other anti-social behaviours that could jeopardise their study.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ekiti-varsity-expels-five-for-rape/142462/
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2013
this oga at the top thing is getting out of hand imagine i just saw it on a news site now and they were using it for a report check it here: www.kickoff.com/mobilen/news/33335/nigeria-striker-kalu-uche-top-of-turkish-super-lig-scorers, meanwhile 1st to comment all tanks to mtn pulse
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Ichel: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2013
This space is for sale

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by nairaman66(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2013
Second!! I guess not!! Not a bad news though..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by jeron1(m): 9:06am On Mar 18, 2013
U are the real scumbag...the biggest reterdeen of the century.
Human_being1st: .
Human_being1st: this oga at the top thing is getting out of hand imagine i just saw it on a news site now and they were using it for a report check it here: www.kickoff.com/mobilen/news/33335/nigeria-striker-kalu-uche-top-of-turkish-super-lig-scorers, meanwhile 1st to comment all tanks to mtn pulse
Human_being1st: this oga at the top thing is getting out of hand imagine i just saw it on a news site now and they were using it for a report check it here: www.kickoff.com/mobilen/news/33335/nigeria-striker-kalu-uche-top-of-turkish-super-lig-scorers, meanwhile 1st to comment all tanks to mtn pulse
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by jeron1(m): 9:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Go sell it to your family...idiot like u.. Comment abt the topic and stip behavin like ma 7yrs old cousin
Ich_el: This space is for sale

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by playcharles(m): 9:08am On Mar 18, 2013
meaning... they molest who
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2013
jeron1: U are the real scumbag...the biggest reterdeen of the century.
bros abeg no they form for us here say u sabi english, i no say u no even knw the meaning of dat scumbag wey u mention, u just knw say people they say den u wan kon follow, idiiot!

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by ademega(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2013
gud for them.@least their 'tin' will rest for sometime.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2013
Just imagine what the leaders of tomorow are doing!! Spits out. Physiology and psychology students could not control their libido as well, meaning they have not be putting into practice the things they were taught in the class.I fear for the future because the moral decadence on the part of our youths is really terrifying. I am ashamed of these guys even though I don't know them in person. Undergraduates no fit toast babe abi wetin nawa for waec o

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by bizz(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2013
Oga on top G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ hear this

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by mrofficial2(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2013
The last time I checked, we still have whores in Nigeria. Instead of gadding and molesting girls in the school, why not pay that money and get laid? Well, they got what they merit. I believe these are also the bad students in the school that engage themselves in cultic activities.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by ajos(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2013
space rezav....
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by fuckluv(f): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2013
See what testosterone has done to these ones. Guys! Learn to control ur D*I*C*K lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by born2boink(m): 9:32am On Mar 18, 2013
fuckluv: See what testosterone has done to these ones. Guys! Learn to control ur D*I*C*K lipsrsealed
what is ashawo joint meant for?
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by born2boink(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2013
esemuru: SATURDAY 23, WEEK 36
FORECAST 2013.
CONGRATULATION!
CONGRATULATION!!
CONGRATULATION!!!
Congratulation to all our fans
and member on week 35
with 3/5 draws on
07-09-26-43 & 46 as we
make promise to make week
36 better than 35 with 5/5
draws on TRANMERE on top
the bar to produce 5/5 draws
that the alphabet letter of
Tranmere = 8 Minus the first
alphabet letter under the bar
Tranmere which fall on AFC
WINMBLEDON while the first
alphabet letter of AFC is
Letter “ A” and A = 8 – 1 =
“7” to draw +4 others from
GOLDEN BELTING SYSTEM.
Check from the back on
TRANMERE on top the bar on
coupon colour Purple and
mark number "07" as a
registered draw. check on
week 24 for confirmaton...wk 36 x7x nd 4 others call 08088917983....nd get it...remember dnt miss out
See invisible madness

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by immkels(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2013
Say No To Cultism
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by eforce: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2013
The incidences of molestation and rap.e are on the rise now than ever before, here are things you need to know about rape, types of r.a.p.ist and how to prevent yourself from r.ape. or molestation.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/how-to-prevent-rape.html

P.S I don't think the word " R.ap.e should be automatically changed to molestation, it is not a swear word, and the effects are very traumatic, we should make people, especially girls of all ages aware of it. Let there be a reasonable limit to words hiding and word change.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Pacesetter2: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2013
Say NO to Molestation...inability to control their libido indeed...how much is brothel fee....some are even finalist...so pathetic...wasted money,repairation fess payment,many frustration from lecturers,all night reading...i weep only for their parents who will be boasting their children are studying
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by ifedun2: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2013
Kudos to the management.Its really a good thing to nip such rubbish in the bud.Others with the same 'spirit' will sheath their D**k.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by slimyem: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Bamigboye Biola Moshood, a[b]
Pre-degree[/b] Social Science student;
Imagine!!
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2013
I'am very glad they released their names to the press. Everyone who knows them must know what they are. Rapists must always be exposed to the public.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by theripper: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2013
I think se na only book Ekiti pple sabi, so dem sef sabi r*a*p*e. Osun state don begin teach dem bad tin.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2013
They should not only be expelled but also spend time in jail.....

Their names should also be on the list of sex offenders, this sort of behavior is beyond sick!

the_ripper: I think se na only book Ekiti pple sabi, so dem sef sabi r*a*p*e. Osun state don begin teach dem bad tin.
The fact that they go to Ekiti State University doesn't mean they are from Ekiti state. #justsaying
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by hardbody: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2013
Shollypopz: They should not only be expelled but also spend time in jail.....

Their names should also be on the list of sex offenders, these sort of behavior is beyond sick!

The fact that they go to Ekiti State University doesn't mean they are from Ekiti state. #justsaying

Ever heard catchment area? The state is a primary catchment area especially being a state university. The ratio of other states to ekiti indigenes will be 1:99. Take this further applyingbthe law of probabilities and you will understand where he is coming from
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by dedons: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2013
I beg the ''OGA AT THE TOP'' to pls help PARDON these young students grin
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Arysexy(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2013
Its a cultural thing Ask Oba dat r*a*p*e corper, he will tell u better.
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by hrykanu231(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2013
With such silly acts one is made 2 believe that our current crop of corrupt leaders are still
Holding tenaciously un2 power because the see and equally fink that most youths aren't prepared for modern day leadership position.
Re: Ekiti University Expels Five For Molestation by Texykool: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
the_ripper: I think se na only book Ekiti pple sabi, so dem sef sabi r*a*p*e. Osun state don begin teach dem bad tin.

I hate people that think like 'one-way traffic'.... SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Participates In AU-EU Summit (Photos) / NNPP Suspends Bauchi Acting Chairman For ‘Insulting’ Buba Galadima / Tinubu Promises Economic Turnaround By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.