Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. (1296 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Iniguy's Book Of Jokes / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. by bcomputer101: 8:35am On Mar 18, 2013
JOKE: Boy drops girl at home, he puts his hand on d wall by d gate for support, leans towards her.

BOY: Can I kiss you?
GIRL: Not now, I'm at home.

BOY: Please.
GIRL: No.

BOY: You were too sweet in bed today.
GIRL: Waoh! you too, full of energy. I could not believe we had four rounds.

BOY: Let me kiss u good night.
GIRL: Someone may be watching,they still think I'm a virgin at home.

This goes on for ten minutes, then girl's brother appears at the gate and says "Dad says whether u kiss him or not its your decision, but tell that bastard to remove his hand from the intercom button, everyone at home is listening to your conversation...

1 Like

Re: House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. by bcomputer101: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2013
JOKE: A plane carrying politicians crashed into a farm. When the police arrived, they found out that the farmer had already buried them.
The following conversation ensued.

POLICE: Are you sure they were dead?.

FARMER: Yes, I'm very sure, though I heard some screaming "Help me! I'm still alive o!", but you know these politicians, they lie alot!
Re: House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. by bcomputer101: 8:38am On Mar 18, 2013
LADIES: Classy Girls don't have Tattoos. Reason is because, no one will intentionally scratch a Bentley or a Private Jet. If you have a Tattoo on you, u are nothing but a Danfo.

GUYS: abi i lie ni?
Re: House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. by bcomputer101: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2013
Dear guys: The girl u dumped, someone else will surely date her. Maybe marry her. Another girl who has been dumped by another guy will be your wife. it's a Cycle game. All na second hand jor.
May God help us...
Re: House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. by bcomputer101: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2013
Dear friends: Some people Couldn't Wake up Today to hold their Phone as Are Doing rite now. If you re Alive and Online, You should At least say THANK YOU LORD...
Re: House Of Jokes... Add Your Own. by bcomputer101: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2013
JOKE: A mum was lucky enough to see her three daughters wed in d same year, So she whispered to each of them "After your weddings "Text me your 1st night experience and don't forget to text it in a coded way o!

After a week, the 1st daughter sent 'NESCAFE' in an sms 2 her mum while a week later, the 2nd texted 'BENSON'.

Their mum, as a soji woman, picked up a tin of Nescafe & read from d label: (fantastic till d last drop)...

She also went 2 her husband's pack of Benson Cigarettes & found written on it: (extra long, king size) she thought aloud; 'not too bad for them @ their age sha!

A few days later, her 3rd daughter's text comes in: (Arik: Lagos - Kano)...

So Mama calls Arik Air Information Desk to inquire about their kano -lagos flight. She was told; "Its 3times daily, 7days a week & the flight duration is 75mins to & fro!".

Mama throws herself in the air, lands,
slumps & faints shouting......

"Yeeeeee!
Eleyi ma pa mi lomo O°˚...

How as been ur day my pple?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Yerima Beautiful Wife / See Adam And Eve Jonzing Naked / Tonto Goes Shirtless In This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.