Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited (4564 Views)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Your Worst Food Combination (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2008
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2008
chaircover:

Kentucky chicken wings & gari
Hehehehe, that actually sounds nice cheesy
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by fireangels(f): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2008
i don't cross my boundaries tongue
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by sevenseas(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2009
fireangel$:

i don't cross my boundaries tongue

what is that boundaries?

have no fear to break boundaries as you my find good things beyond it.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by server34(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2009
IGWE_USA:

pepper soup and Tea grin
Sounds nice. I will try it right away with fish peppersoup.

Meanwhile, pawpaw with vodka is nice too.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by TOYOSI20(f): 12:48am On Jan 02, 2009
O yeah, just remembered anutha one too. . . . . . . .Eba and Yam Porridge,. . . . lipsrsealed

It wasnt me yet again oo. . . grin grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by tope2000(f): 12:49am On Jan 02, 2009
Thatz just plain disgusting angry
Eba n porridge lipsrsealed
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by mohawkchic(f): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2009
~LMAO @ Replies,especially the "garri combo's" shocked . . .

~Mine wouldnt even be considered "Worse" . . . Jollof w/ Mayo grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by tRoOE(f): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2009
pepper soup and Tea
Ahahaha worsth combination ever, I had to sit close to the fan with my mouth wild open, and my eyes were watering at the same time grin grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2009
[
n-guage:

Try rice and okro soup. I didn't do it o, I'm just curious as to what it would taste and look like.
Tastes like heaven. . . .esp if the okro soup is good tongue tongue

@post
garri and milk
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by mohawkchic(f): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2009
n-guage:

Try rice and okro soup. I didn't do it o, I'm just curious as to what it would taste and look like.

~I take it Okra Soup isnt usually eaten w/ rice in Niaja ? It's a regular food choice in my country!I belive Okra Soup is eaten w/ rice more than it is eaten w/ Fufu!

~Stir-fried okra w/ rice is yummy Okro is Okra right?

Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by nguage(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I take it Okra Soup isnt usually eaten w/ rice in Niaja ? It's a regular food choice in my country!I believe Okra Soup is eaten w/ rice more than it is eaten w/ Fufu!

~Stir-fried okra w/ rice is yummy Okro is Okra right?

Yeah, okra is the same as okro, Nigerians call it okro cos we're cool like that. Anyway, I'm guessing you guys prepare it in a different way and you know one man's food . . .

If I may ask, what country are you from?
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by mohawkchic(f): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2009
n-guage:

Yeah, okra is the same as okro, Nigerians call it okro because we're cool like that. Anyway, I'm guessing you guys prepare it in a different way and you know one man's food . . .

If I may ask, what country are you from?

~Lol,we pronouce it as "Hawkraw" in Sierra Leone grin we cool like that too! cheesy

~Me think Okra always comes out slimey whateva way its prepared grin Love it w/ fufu the most!Cooked w/ Palmoil,chopped like in the pic . . .yours any different?
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by mohawkchic(f): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2009
~Use to love mashing up Avocado,sprinkle sugar on it & slap it on a slice of broiche!! grin Aaah !
Feel like eating it now cry
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by mohawkchic(f): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2009
OMO IBO:

actually, this is not a bad combo. i still do this till today. well without sugar

~True its not bad at all compared to the combo's i've read on here! I might just do that combo for ole times sake & most of all for getting my mouth salivating grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by teissys(f): 4:02pm On May 06, 2009
I used to eat kaimati(pofpof) and beans and cabbage mixture at school. When I remember how overcooked the cabbages were and how raw the beans were. . .puking
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by grafikdon: 5:29pm On May 06, 2009
Cranberry juice and milk. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus wept! After a few minutes it smells like raw egg. . .
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by wanville(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2009
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by savanaha: 10:26pm On May 13, 2009
grafikdon:

Cranberry juice and milk. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus wept! After a few minutes it smells like raw egg. . .

I am cracking up soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by segzicres(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2009
as anyone tried mango and garri? or supa glue and bread?
there was a tym i ate rice combined with beans and yam.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by sammylaugh(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2009
I was in Ghana the other time i saw a brother eating Indome with bread on the table. i was just looking at him when he finshes the got unripe mango and he rubed maggi in side [/color][color=#990000]then he started eating.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by bsanya(f): 11:45am On May 15, 2009
ADDING SUGAR TO STEW INSTEAD OF MAGGI.
SOOOOO WORST!
GIVE IT A TRIAL
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by alimat2(f): 6:42pm On May 15, 2009
i actually soaked garri in a bowl full of coke. the taste was really incredible grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by BenHundred(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2009
Yam and diesel.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by infobox: 12:27am On May 18, 2009
Beans, egusi and garden egg. I ate this in a friends house. They love this meal.
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by Sniper4real(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Bread and golden morn
Re: The Worst Food Combination You Have Commited by MummyGreat: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
solumto:
I know a frend who back then used to rush down from school and head straight to the kitchen to drink a BIG BOWL OF GARRI WITH AGEGE BREAD,if u see the guy,the guy fresh pass una wey dey go TFC. grin

i wuld like to know ur worst foood combination,come on lets drop it right here

As for me i have tried palm wine and bread wink
BENUE YAM ALERT � � �
Thanx to all that bought from the first Batch ���

Second Batch of yams have arrived������....
Are You looking for Natural Sweetness and satisfaction from your Yam Tubers������BENUE YAM is dah best bet ��

BENUE YAM ALL THE WAY FROM "ZAKIBIAN" Available in Different Sizes and Affordable ������
��
We sell by 5's and 10 upwards

Dm... 07068444039...Yam Barn
Location...Asaba

Doorstep Deliveries Guaranteed ����

Two Dogs Kills A Big Size Antelope / Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri / Benefits Of Drinking Celery Juice