Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket (1374 Views)

Checkout Man United New Jersey For 2014/2015 Season / New Arsenal Puma Design Home Jersey 2014/2015 / Why Do Iniesta And Xavi Switch Jersey Numbers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by nightrider: 9:07am On May 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin

All Them tottenham fans who bought Barca jerseys and tickets to go cheer barcelona to victory are giving them out for free. And i thought i could hook you guys up with some. grin grin grin.

Tottenham fans have all come down with a sudden bout of running stomach and will have to be close to a toilet on the 17th. so no more paris for them. They might just defecate in that stadium.

or tehn myabe its jsut bceaues asrneal cmae fuotrh. NO BE ME TALK AM O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gunners for life grin grin grin
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by Skintite(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2006
he he he he he cheesy cheesy cheesy
some one talk say mayb we arranged wth the hotel caterers to poison them grin

It was really sad to lose out on the last game of the season
they fought sooooo hard, but tongue

so what happens to the jerseys now
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by hucarson(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2006
Metropolitan Police are investigating the incident.
CCTV has spotted a certain french man(Wenger) at the Tottenham Spurs' cafeteria so we r still awaiting a press conference on the incident.
Keep ur fingers crossed.
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by nightrider: 1:17pm On May 08, 2006
grin grin grin grin hucarson you be ode!!!!!!

it's not wenger who poisoned them it's his his relatives who are french chefs that poisoned them.

abeg no make me laugh!!!!!
i heard ther were watery s.hit droplets on robbie keanes shorts during the match grin grin grin grin

the hotel had to be evacuated be cause of the gross smell of excess s.hit.
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by hucarson(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2006
@ Nightrider.
Na u be mumu o.
Why should Wenger and his goons go that far to secure 4th place. 4th place?
I wld have been happier if it was the #1 spot or 2nd spot.
Its a shame. Wenger has fallen short this season.

Whatz ur take on Lehmann's stupidity yesterday?
Do u really think he can cope with the mighty MESSI?
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by nightrider: 2:42pm On May 08, 2006
messi won't play against arsenal. he is still injured and even if he does he will be match rusty.
Lehmans premiership form is different from champions league form. He can do what he likes in the prmiership but inthe champions league he is totally different.

i fear ronaldinho more than i fear the whole barca team put together. Once he is closed down by fabrgas, silva and hleb and senderos, playing a very tight formation. theres nuthin he can do. except tricks and flicks that won't achieve anything but delight the crowd.
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by amodu(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2006
@ Nightrider you want MESSI not to be feat till May 17th dont you know that man propose and God dispose it, so watch out for the golden boy LIONEL MESSI.

And mind you if Arsenal stop Ronaldhinho which cannot be possible you cant stop DECO, INIESTA, MESSI and the rest.
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by nightrider: 3:04pm On May 08, 2006
whatever!!!!
the issue is do you want free barca jersey and free paris ticket, courtesy of tottenham fans grin grin
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by jagenne(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2006
@ Nightrider,

I was at Tottenham last night and the fans were not too disappointed.
They r organising a strong contingent to Paris to haunt Wenger and his boys.
No jersies/tickets r being offered free. As a matter of fact, its even scarce cos 90% of 'em Spurs fans are all going to see the Final.
The dudes r happy Tottenham made it to UEFA at least.
Re: Sign Up Here For A Free Barcelona Jersey And Paris Ticket by Skintite(f): 4:16pm On May 08, 2006
Are they going to support their fellow english team or barca

even if they find out that it was wenger himself that poisoned them
its rather too late to reverse the case tongue tongue

If i were spurs, il relax n show my support for england
no hard feelings, this is football
its sometimes unfair undecided

(1) (Reply)

New Transfer Window: Lionel Messi No Target. / Ronaldo Is Everything But Kaka / MTW: RIP Robin Van Persie (1983-2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.