Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B (1984 Views)

Queen B, Beyonce Fiercely Covers Flaunt Magazine October Issue / Unretouched Queen B. : Everything Way Shine No Be Gold / Fashion Faceoff! Kim Vs Riri Vs Queen B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by Sparkle1(f): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2013
[img][/img]Beyoncé is back on the music scene with a Hit Boy-produced track that's so fierce it's sure to become every woman's anthem this season.

The singer posted her new single "Bow Down / I Been On" today on her website, with artwork that features a younger (possibly Photoshopped) Bey in a pageant gown next to a collection of trophies.

"I took some time to live my life, but don't think I'm just his little wife," Beyoncé sings on the song, "Don't get it twisted, get it twisted, this my shi.t, bow down bit.ches"

Oh yeah, she went there!

"I know when you were little girls, you dreamed of being in my world," the superstar also says. "Don't forget it, don't forget it, respect that."

Blue Ivy's mom is gearing up for a massive 42-city tour--aka The Mrs. Carter Show--which will trek through Europe and North America, and kicks off April 15 in Belgrade, Serbia. The [img][/img]tour wraps up Aug. 4 in her hubby's home turf of Brooklyn.

Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by Chinwem(f): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Now she's telling people to bow down
To who? To what?
And who are the bit.ches you re referring to??

The only bowing down I do is in church
Nothing for you here

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by nikkyshyne(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
This girl don dey fear me. undecided

I have been hearing and seeing thinz about her. lipsrsealed
Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by Stegomiah: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
Another illuminati inspired track, na devil (bitches) she dey bow down 4, won't be surprised if d track dominates next grammy's award, jst lyk her I A̶̲̥̅♏ shasha fierce won her 6 grammy's
Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by nikkyshyne(f): 3:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
^^^She said Sasha is her alter ego. A fierce biatch who comes out whenever she is performing. Take the super bowl show for instance. At the end she told the crowd to wave at her so she could feel their energy. shocked

Trust those mumu people na..they did just that.
Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by GagaBoy: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
This over aged mother trying to go all rachet, Rihanna did them rachet anthems better!
Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
what non sense!!!!! who told her this crap was okay ??
Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by obowunmi(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2013
She's a sick tard..... Is she calling Blue Ivy a b&*itch?
Re: Beyoncé-bow Down To Queen B by Ivynwa(f): 1:28am On Mar 19, 2013
Why do some music stars married to other music stars wake up sometimes to remind all that they made themselves what they are? Do they feel unhappy under the wings of such men and fear that their men are covering their stardom from the eyes of others. Faye Ann Alvarez lyons was always quick to remind whoever cares that she made herself and wasn't made by her husband Bunji Garlin. Mrs Beyonce even wants to be bowed down to, how did she ever conceive telling people to bow down for her? What's happening Lady B my lady? Did Jay-z get on her nerves and she got unhappy cursing out like that? Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Me As A Nairalander? / David Beckham Launches Whiskey Brand Haig Club / Photos: Obiwon & Wife Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary..shares Never Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.