Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! (1936 Views)

Six PDP And Two APC Senators Lose Their Seats In The Senate / We Are Ready To Hand Over Power To Younger Generation – PDP / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by Chubhie: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ibnsultan:
“if I’m voted into power within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. 4 years is enough for anyone in power to make significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I
cannot do anything even if I am there for the next 4 years.” Jonathan said this while interacting with diplomats of the UN Economic Commission for Africa
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by Chubhie: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
omenka:
De Salude, Godfather.

Sadly, he's got no ace neither has he a joker. Elections are gonna be held in february when water levels would be low, and predictably, power supply as well. All the electorates would be served with are a plethora of excuses as to why the situation is as bad as it is, simple. But hey, they were voted in and given the mandate they were given not to serve us one excuse after another, but to give us tangible results and solutions, none of which they have or would have in the foreseeable future!

#KickPDPoutForever.
Come stai Don? How GEJ wasted much goodwill bestowed on him by the masses in a space of 4years should be a case study in every leadership institute. The stench of such rotten air may yet take many decades to filter through.
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by Deiok(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
We nigerians cant continue to live on unaccomplishable promises, we cant get a change from repeting same mistake over and over again. Let vote out pdp for that change we have always wanted.
Even americans and s.africans voted out a party that wasnt doing bad, because they knew that they can do better.

#voteoutpdp. For a better nigeria.
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by olushowunm(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
It's time again to make a wise choice by voting wisely so the demons in the power sector can be ostracized.
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by otokx(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Power is a solid F9 for PDP
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by Yeske2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Power is worse off now even in my area that enjoys electricity before
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by sherrylo: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gbawe:

How is he "going about the light issue"? With the crony capitalism fraud packaged as "power privatisation" and only able to deliver darkness? GEJ's fraudulent approach, steeped in deception and an overarching self-aggrandizement agenda, is not the answer. This is why nothing at all, nada, has changed for the better so far.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crony_capitalism

REAL FRAUD PACKAGE OH.
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by chat2deen(m): 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by olushowunm(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
chat2deen:
grin grin grin grin grin
Quite hillarious... Hope U don't go there again... because light fit come anytime...
Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by olushowunm(m): 3:33am On Dec 14, 2016
APC Demons worse than PDP own...

1 Like

Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by tit(f): 4:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Otox,
Do you now have light in uniport?

2 Likes

Re: Power Generation: Pdp And The Demons Of The Power Sector! by theSpark(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2016
The demon is still there.

Now playing Jon Bellion "He is the Same"
Nothing has changed he is the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun State Election ( Osun Decides) / Vote Out Parasites From Government-ASUU / Why Obasanjo Endorsed Buhari By Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.