Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:43 AM

SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) (32501 Views)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Kim Kardashian has always been rumored to have had work done on her face and body, something she has always denied, but then again she denied having a s*x tape years ago, and we all know how that turned out.

The photos below show some very noticeable differences in her face compared to what she looked like in 2006, or even what she looked like just a year ago.

The 32 year-old E! star, who is pregnant with boyfriend Kanye West's baby, reportedly a girl, looks to have had some cheek implants, face injections, a nose job, and perhaps some botox or facelift. No telling on what she has done to the rest of her body.

Born on October 21, 1980, Kim, on the surface at least, seems like one of those celebrities who is famous just for the media frenzy surrounding her mother, her stepfather and of course her sisters.

Kim Kardashian along with her sisters Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are the daughters of the late Robert Kardashian.

Her mother is Kris Jenner who is married to former Olympic decathlete and gold medalist and certainly no stranger to the world of cosmetic enhancement, Bruce Jenner.

An exotic blend of Armenian and Scottish heritage, she possesses a unique look that she has used to her advantage becoming a model, a fashion fixture and later on an actress and a hostess.

She's no stranger to controversy either, given that she's one of the celebrities out there with a famous s*x tape, but she's also been on several television shows hosted by E! Entertainment, most notably 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' which has already spawned more spin-offs than you might think.

Since she relies so heavily on her looks, many are bound to ask whether Kim has gotten any cosmetic work done?

Well, take a look at the before and after pics side by side and be the judge!

SOURCE; WWW.O ILPRINC EE..COM

Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
MORE PICS

Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by dopeJemi: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2013

u dey do more pics when u never even drop 1

1 Like

Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Louis007: 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
check this ones
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Louis007: check this ones
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by adewasco2k(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Omo this heat don they cause enough madness for people sad

1 Like

Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
I dnu knw y the pics aren't uploading. I'v tried severaly, yet dey didn't come up.
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by adewasco2k(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Iamoilprince: I dnu knw y the pics aren't uploading. I'v tried severaly, yet dey didn't come up.
if the name of the picture is in numbers/digits it will not upload (example: 123.jpg )
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Netnews: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2013

Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Iamoilprince(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
adewasco2k:
if the name of the picture is in numbers/digits it will not upload (example: 123.jpg )

thanks plenty...Done
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Joeyx: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Showing different picture of different event, say na plastic surgery
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by vision2050: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
same
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by ayobase(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
I think the "before" is better!
Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by Kairoseki77: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
I think you mean before and after make up.

She looks exactly the same. Just from different angles.

2 Likes

Re: SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) by vaccum1960(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
If there is plastic surgery, there ought 2 be a stainless
surgery. or polythene surgery

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) / Masked Van Vicker Poses With His Children / Juliet Ibrahim: I Have Been Called K-Legs, Mocked And Ridiculed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.