Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586108 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by austinebode: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hi Guys,

I applied on 30/04/2013.
I just received a mail to pick up my "processed passport" 2moro.

Really don't understand - it' medical or what?

Please advice.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: I studied international relations and I am going for international biz management.My father drafted a letter telling VO that he is sending me to Canada to acquire biz,managerial and entreprenual skills to be able to take over our family biz from him as am his first born.My letter of intent was also streamlined towards that.

Your application is tight IMO...let's chill to see what their reason is this time around.

If ur going the 3rd time,I'll advise you engage in more spiritual exercise(Fasting and prayer) and avoid women/sin...
It is also possible that there are great things God has put in place for you here in Naija(which can also be made manifest thru prayers)...

God'll surely see you thru in the end...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Don Lucky, the mystery is God's...take heart and may the Almighty be your guide next time.
Please I asked earlier, has it happened to anyone, sending a mail to CDHC without an auto-response msg?
I sent them mail by 8+ pm yesterday, I didn't get any msg( usual auto-response ); the msg wrote sent but I'm not calm within due to that.
Any suggestions, pls

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Onye oma:

Your application is tight IMO...let's chill to see what their reason is this time around.

If ur going the 3rd time,I'll advise you engage in more spiritual exercise(Fasting and prayer) and avoid women/sin...
It is also possible that there are great things God has put in place for you here in Naija(which can also be made manifest thru prayers)...

God'll surely see you thru in the end...
LMAO....Nwanne,I stayed clear of women since I passed out of Nysc and engaged in a serious praying and fasting.Anyway I believe in the latter,meaning that God may have something in store for me here.All the same, to God be the glory.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
austinebode: Hi Guys,

I applied on 30/04/2013.
I just received a mail to pick up my "processed passport" 2moro.

Really don't understand - it' medical or what?

Please advice.

Thanks.

We also advise that you proceed to VFS as you've been instructed...though news in this form are not normally good ones...
In all,give thanx to GOD...
And let us know the outcome...
May God be with you as you go...and lead you safely back home after collecting ur processed application
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: LMAO....Nwanne,I stayed clear of women since I passed out of Nysc and engaged in a serious praying and fasting.Anyway I believe in the latter,meaning that God may have something in store for me here.All the same, to God be the glory.

Thank God for that...if that be the case,ur case is specially being handled by God, as such ur covered...you don't need to feel bad @ all...Cheer up and continue in ur struggle...you'll receive a very good news before this year runs out,to show you that God is not asleep in ur life struggle...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Onye oma:

Thank God for that...if that be the case,ur case is specially being handled by God, as such ur covered...you don't need to feel bad @ all...Cheer up and continue in ur struggle...you'll receive a very good news before this year runs out,to show you that God is not asleep in ur life struggle...
Nwanne mmadu,thanks so much for the encouragement.God will perferct ur struggles and all of us here too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ lucky Don's: am so sorry abt ur lost, I want to beliv God has special interest for u @ heart. Don't give up. I sugest u restrategize b4 reapplying. For all the aspiring Fall candidates in the house,God still reigns n dis week will definately bring smiles 2 us.IJN.AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: Nwanne mmadu,thanks so much for the encouragement.God will perferct ur struggles and all of us here too.

You're welcome nwanne,
Cheers...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ frederal. In respect to ur question. I mailed CHDC day b4 yesterdy ard 5.20pm stating to make inquiry abt my status which was submitted since 31st of may dis year 2ru vfs. At first I recivd an automated mail stating der routine message of 4-6 mnts processing tyme so I ignored and signed out. Yyesterdy morning as I opened my mail,I was mailed directly by CHDC to state my passport no,DOB,Name as appear on my passport and d date of submission. I sent this to them immediately and have been checking my mail till nw,still haven't been contacted.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
bumdish:
Yea and my cursory look tells me they kindof give quick approval/rejection to clear cut applicants once their turn is reached but once an application is flagged/not clear-cut, it enters another queue, hence the delay. Seems to be the trend in past years too. Huzzie's list might help to decode better.
@Awaitees, na to continue to knock them door and pray. No tension!
@lucky Don, be courageous, let the house in on the details when available. Let me also know if you require my help in anyway.
at the bolded...winter applicants are also awaitee na...can we go do a pre-knocking too?..so that they dont delay us as well....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
I just hope and pray these guys for CDHC no dey make Jet Li moves to clear dem desk by giving unwanted responses ooo... dem do this shait last yr... anyway... I go wait till ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
dommakavelli:

pls 4wd the email to me. I sent a pm but u didn't send the email.
I replied the mail that allows you to send your email address. But didn't get your response again.I have resent the request to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by laureek: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
It is well o.God will fire those their Jet li moves o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
kayconsult: @ frederal. In respect to ur question. I mailed CHDC day b4 yesterdy ard 5.20pm stating to make inquiry abt my status which was submitted since 31st of may dis year 2ru vfs. At first I recivd an automated mail stating der routine message of 4-6 mnts processing tyme so I ignored and signed out. Yyesterdy morning as I opened my mail,I was mailed directly by CHDC to state my passport no,DOB,Name as appear on my passport and d date of submission. I sent this to them immediately and have been checking my mail till nw,still haven't been contacted.
So sorry about that bro...that's why I try to paste the necessary details needed in a mail of enquiry to CDHC cos it happened to me too . After sending the details to them as requested, it took another two weeks get their response.
I pray yours won't be that long!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
kayconsult: @ frederal. In respect to ur question. I mailed CHDC day b4 yesterdy ard 5.20pm stating to make inquiry abt my status which was submitted since 31st of may dis year 2ru vfs. At first I recivd an automated mail stating der routine message of 4-6 mnts processing tyme so I ignored and signed out. Yyesterdy morning as I opened my mail,I was mailed directly by CHDC to state my passport no,DOB,Name as appear on my passport and d date of submission. I sent this to them immediately and have been checking my mail till nw,still haven't been contacted.

thanks. The last time I sent mail to them I got an auto responded msg...just wondering if ds last one went through, though I said sent. Don't know if I should resend it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
lucky Don: Nwanne mmadu,thanks so much for the encouragement.God will perferct ur struggles and all of us here too.

Am really sorry to hear about this bro. I misplaced my bb today so I couldn't get in touch with you.
please don't be despair. Prepare to fireback and by God's grace, you will get it right this time. This delay is gonna be for good In sha Allah.
I know you have a strong heart, just keep the hope live. love mucho bro #nohomo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ all and especially winter applicants.
Let's try to ensure all the requested documents are submitted to these guys at once to avoid unnecessary delays!
Spoke with my agent friend today and he said his client (a 16-year old) that had been called for medicals like four weeks ago and due for TRV was told today to go get police clearance, that she didn't submit before with her application (remember the certificate used to be meant for 18 upward? )
My friend said they tried to verify from them and they insisted "everybody" gets police clearance! Now! Does that include a two year old grin?
Two inferences:
1.kind of buttresses Oga Siga's point of these guys trying to clear table with "strange" patterns.
2.Even after medicals...extra instructions can still be dished out not sending your resumption date! ! Especially those not on full funding. ...please be on the alert, you can still be told to go pay!
In all of these, CDHC should know that:"We are more than conquerors! "
Great night!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hey kjbobo tanks for the cheering up. I beliv all will be ok.IJN.AMEN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
It is well just as u've rightly said. Please don't give up and I'm very sure it will end in praise. *big hug*

lucky Don: Hey guys,its so sad to tell u that I have lost the battle with cdhc...I just got the refusal mail from them now.This is my second attempt..Wish other med hopefuls,trv awaites unlimited success in their endeavours.It is well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
dommakavelli:

pls 4wd the email to me. I sent a pm but u didn't send the email.
Sent the mail. .lemme know if you got it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
kjbobo:
Sent the mail. .lemme know if you got it

seen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iwinosajack: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2013
lucky Don: The docs I submitted are;
CIC forms
Passport
Acceptance letter with fee schedule
Confirmation fee receipt of 400 CAD
University cert
University transcripts
Waec
First school leaving cert
Nysc cert
Nigeria institute of mgt membership cert

NIM proficency cert
Birth cert

Sponsors docs are
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
SOA of 6.5m
Reference letter from bank

CAC biz registration docs
Land C of O
Biz invoices/way bills
Sponsors intl passport data page

That's all I can remember now.

Note sponsor is my father.

Sorry abt d denial. Is the account company acct? If company acct, dat money is not enof. Repackage n refire.

@fhemmmy thanks sir for ur maturity on dis forum, I luv d way u handled chrigo's issue. God bless.

@all, no need to form cabal here, we ar all learning. God bless u all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:07am On Aug 23, 2013
THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A NEW YEAR IN MY LIFE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...I pray that today may bring forth good news to this house and put a big smile on our respective faces in all our endeavours (esp medical and TRV awaitees)...

May God bless and keep us all...

One love brothers and sisters...and to our ELDERS in the house( Baba Siga et Phemmy et al)

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Onye oma: THANK GOD FOR MAKING ME SEE A NEW YEAR IN MY LIFE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...I pray that today may bring forth good news to this house and put a big smile on our respective faces in all our endeavours (esp medical and TRV awaitees)...

May God bless and keep us all...

One love brothers and sisters...and to our ELDERS in the house( Baba Siga et Phemmy et al)
..... Harphi bornday re oooo nna ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Siga: ..... Harphi bornday re oooo nna ....

cheesy grin grin

Thank you BOSS...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Akanmu2013: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2013
@all, I can't sleeping now. This Canada officer will not die well they refusing my visa that am not a credible student, I will not come back to naija.this peoples are not seriousing I will spend money like that and come back to naija.let me told everybody here. I must go to Canada by force o. I borrowing money from many peoples to payed school fees what will I told my people now. Ha oga siga come and helping me o.I want to collecting my money back o.ha owo olowo, mo ti je gbese

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Akanmu2013: @all, I can't sleeping now. This Canada officer will not die well they refusing my visa that am not a credible student, I will not come back to naija.this peoples are not seriousing I will spend money like that and come back to naija.let me told everybody here. I must go to Canada by force o. I borrowing money from many peoples to payed school fees what will I told my people now. Ha oga siga come and helping me o.I want to collecting my money back o.ha owo olowo, mo ti je gbese
....Ahhh... Igboro ti daru bayi ooo... Dem refuse Akanmu.... yeppa.... Akanmu... no worry oo... can u list the documents u submit for ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:35am On Aug 23, 2013
dommakavelli:

Am really sorry to hear about this bro. I misplaced my bb today so I couldn't get in touch with you.
please don't be despair. Prepare to fireback and by God's grace, you will get it right this time. This delay is gonna be for good In sha Allah.
I know you have a strong heart, just keep the hope live. love mucho bro #nohomo.
2day ke!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 12:38am On Aug 23, 2013
ChriGo: did mine for 30mins

Sure boss!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Siga: ....Ahhh... Igboro ti daru bayi ooo... Dem refuse Akanmu.... yeppa.... Akanmu... no worry oo... can u list the documents u submit for ur application?
Lmaoo..Akanmu mesef dey wait 4ur list oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.