Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,439 members, 7,801,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (585286 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
buchxx:
at this point i understand you are between scylla and charybdis. inorder to prove sincerity you have to do what the embassy says,even if it means robbing peter to pay paul
My cousin just advised I go to d bank wt d letter from cdhc and d docs I printed from dem. That the legal dept. of d bank can take it up and do a letter on my behalf. He says it has been done before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Siga: ZionSpecie.....Sorry to hear this...but based on our correspondence over this issue past few days...I have advised that this agent needs to be punished....he cant do this and get away with it....I have told u, CDHC will be very stubborn at the moment and be very hard to convince u have no idea of wat is really happening....U never told me u didnt sign a form by the agent....wat kinda agent is that? Like u said...u have to involve ur lawyer....have him represent u and fight for u....if u want a visa from CDHC, u will have to fight ooo...with God first and the help of ur lawyer....he alone can help out here bro....best of luck...
Thank u sir. But no matter how I go about it, I'll still face dem. Apart from d fact dat they av misrepresented me, they made it clean dat I dn't av evidence against dem. I'll handle dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
ZionSpecie:
Thank u sir. But no matter how I go about it, I'll still face dem. Apart from d fact dat they av misrepresented me, they made it clean dat I dn't av evidence against dem. I'll handle dat
....All I know is if God wants u in Canada...No one or nothing can stop u....and I have included u in my prayer now....The God I serve that nurtured me to this stage in Canada will do urs....Go to the bank as ur cousin advised and hopefully they can help....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Please I want to know the best way (considering inconveniences) to submit visa app, is @ Canada embassy or VAC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
@Oga Siga Thx for being a source of inspiration to this forum. @Zionspecie Yes,I agree as siga said,you've got a real 'legal' battle to fight to redeem your reputation with CDHC. These agents are sometimes dream killers cry angry
Yeah,with God,faith and ur lawyer,you can get it right. If there is something great for you in Canada,God will make it possible;if not,God will do something better. iBelieve.
PEACE

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
was filling the online application, and i was asked if i intend working off campus in canada. i hope if i say yes is not gonna have any negative implication on my application. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
xtus: @ all good members of this great forum and family, please, please and please let us all try to avoid agent that do call themselves ONLINE DYNAMICS because they are the ones that have gotten our brother Zionspecie into this shit.

Thanks
I don't mean to "put sand sand in anybody's garri" but srzly I dnt believe in back door to success, in my quest to finding an agent I sent my frnd to Online Dynamic's office and they told him dy cud arrange SOA for him, b4 I resulted to d agent dt helped my uncle's kids in getting dirz dou ds ws b4 I discovered ds forum.
@Zionspecie...go with d advice of Oga siga, newacca n ur cousin.God will see u through,amen.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
Siga: ...How can he rob peter to pay Paul when the said account the Agent produced is non-existent.....
i mean he has to satisfy himself and sacrifice the agent, that will give plausible explanation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2013
ZionSpecie:
My cousin just advised I go to d bank wt d letter from cdhc and d docs I printed from dem. That the legal dept. of d bank can take it up and do a letter on my behalf. He says it has been done before
if it has been done before no harm in trying

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jokzoh: 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
2-chains:

Oga jokzoh! How canny nah? Omo I've read all your posts and seen it took you 109days to get your TRV from 28aug to December 24. I am applying for mine on Wednesday, my father has been postponing but he just gave his final word as Wednesday next week. My schools resumes in 125days dats August 27th. Do u think I can still make it? And yeh it's seneca college Toronto. And yeh about mobile phones, my frnd wud be going to Canada soon. He said I shud ask if you can get a contract Lin and fone as a first yr international student.

Yes your friend can get it. And I think the 125days would be enough too. Dont leave any loopholes in your packaging and reduce docs that can't be confirmed to the minimum. good luck in your application. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 5:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jokzoh:

Yes your friend can get it. And I think the 125days would be enough too. Dont leave any loopholes in your packaging and reduce docs that can't be confirmed to the minimum. good luck in your application. Cheers

Wot abt docx like C of O
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jokzoh: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
dommakavelli:

Wot abt docx like C of O

I think C of Os are not bad but I wouldn't use them as my main docs. Many ppl have used them on these site and worked for them thou. Just do your best and leave the rest to God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jokzoh: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
@Oga Siga, what's the best time to call you? I sometimes feel like throwing you a call but I know how busy ppl are in these town.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jokzoh: @Oga Siga, what's the best time to call you? I sometimes feel like throwing you a call but I know how busy ppl are in these town.
...Are u in Tdot?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
bornmade: pls how did you fill the graduate forms cos am having problems with them

Online application. And then you create an account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jokzoh:

I think C of Os are not bad but I wouldn't use them as my main docs. Many ppl have used them on these site and worked for them thou. Just do your best and leave the rest to God.

Tanx bro. It's not part of my main docx. I Jes won use am to support sponsor's wealth.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jokzoh: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
tosinboris: Please does anybody know anything about college of the north atlantic. I want to Apply for a diploma in aircraft maintenance

@All Pls lets tackle this case. Does anyone know anything about this college? As per if one can use it to get PR?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jokzoh: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Siga: ...Are u in Tdot?

No London
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jokzoh:

No London
....U of Western? ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Jokzoh: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
Siga: ....U of Western? ...

Fanshawe. I text you about 2 months ago. Guess you don forget me lol I do have your cell just didn't want to disturb u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jokzoh:

Fanshawe. I text you about 2 months ago. Guess you don forget me lol I do have your cell just didn't want to disturb u
...Ah u no go vex bro....not to brag but I have a tonne of Nairaland guys that call me, text or mail...even skype...to keep track of everyone is tough...u go need re-introduce urself each time....only the ones I have met and had coffee with I remember wella...@Henkys na my real guy now...sharp guy...like the boy....few guys from Winnipeg, Calgary...Paulomann as well...creamygirl...alot...u guys are awesome all around....call me now...I dey less busy....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Joe980: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
ZionSpecie: I submitted 2 bank statements and 1 fixd deposit totalling about 3.2M to my agent. All accts belonging to my dad. One of dem having good cash flow of average of 1million per month but a current balance of abt 1M. The other is fixd ( dad fixed it to pay my tuition) and d 3rd is a non busy savings acct dat dad doesn't use but was advised to include it's statement so dad started running it since den but printed acct bal of 253k. The agent promised to add money to d acct and collected extra charge for d financial service, I admit that. Lo and behold, he forged anoda acct and replace d savings acct. NEITHER DAD NOR I WAS INFORMED OF THEIR PLAN TO FORGE, else I'd hav vehemently objected, being fully aware dat embassies confirm statements cos I'v worked in a bank before.
Now I'v made all moves to take it up legally, having involved a lawyer and planning to involve ikeja police command on monday to report d case and prove my innocence thinking that will help but later realize dat they ddn't feel it in d form dat I'm using an agent and I signed dat form. Yea, stupid of me!!! So I can't possibly assume innocent position at d embassy.
Pls everyone, in addition to any comment, pls share anything dat u think culd help. I want dat visa. Believe me, I'm innocent. Just thot of goin to d bank head office wt copies of d print outs I gave to d agent to see if they cab help wt any kinda letter, not minding if it'll implicate d agents. I'm worn out totally!!!

''I was also denied last year for the same reason. I submitted bank statement of less than 5M then. I re-applied last december but this time with 2 accts summing up to a little less than 20M plus document of properties worth a little less than 200M ''....

^^^ that was the red flag bruv. I feel for you.

Did you try confirming the SOA they submitted with your application before submission?

Am with you in prayers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Jokzoh:

Chairman abeg check ur mail and confirm the mail I sent u. There are some qustn I luv 2 ask u personally
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
una well done all d nairalanders. meself get issue oo. i need that police certificate and must i write that language proficiencey tin? tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2013
Am right here bro..
bornmade: am planning to apply but cant find their application form
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 6:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
you can get the application form directly from their site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hi everyone, i understand that one will need a transit visa when transiting through some countries and some don't need it. So in a case of study permit, what airline will you recommend for one to use? considering the the process of getting a transit visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
latra: Hi everyone, i understand that one will need a transit visa when transiting through some countries and some don't need it. So in a case of study permit, what airline will you recommend for one to use? considering the the process of getting a transit visa.

KLM, Air France, Air Ethopia, Fly Emirate, Turkish Air, British Airways, Etihad Airways and so on
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
blaze007: una well done all d nairalanders. meself get issue oo. i need that police certificate and must i write that language proficiencey tin? tanx

Yes u need the English proficiency letter from the institution that you went to, sign by the HOD or dean. the truth be say as a Nigerian, they know we speak English, so all they need is a proof.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
latra: Hi everyone, i understand that one will need a transit visa when transiting through some countries and some don't need it. So in a case of study permit, what airline will you recommend for one to use? considering the the process of getting a transit visa.
...U dont need a transit visa as a Student Visa holder bro....most EU countries go gree u pass.....go with any of the options mentioned earlier...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by latra: 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
xtus:

KLM, Air France, Air Ethopia, Fly Emirate, Turkish Air, British Airways, Etihad Airways and so on

Thanks for the responds, so all these airlines don't need transit visa when transiting shay?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
latra:

Thanks for the responds, so all these airlines don't need transit visa when transiting shay?

NO!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.