Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586164 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (444) (Go Down)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Its that time again when we have to create part4 [/b]of this thread, part3 has reached [b]403 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your enquiries and contributions here.

Part3 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part3

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
justwise: Its that time again when we have to create part4 [/b]of this thread, part3 has reached [b]403 pages and need to be discontinued.

Please continue posting your enquiries and contributions here.

Part3 is here for references. https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part3

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thank you

@justwise......... Thanks man!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by accra2005: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ 2-chains
I got admission from Seneca college for PG. I paid tuition fee last week. What next do i do to get confirmation of my payment from them for Visa stuff?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wow!what a thread.kudos to everyone who has contributed to the most beneficial and educative thread.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2precious: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lemme open part 4 with good news. I just got my trv today. Trv awaitee, expect the best this week

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Am glad to be part of this thread.
What's causing all this Delay, those that did medicals in Jan are yet to get their TRV, even those of us that applies in Jan are yet to be called for Medicals.
Am hopeful that this week will change it all Insha Allahu.Congrat to Medical&TRV awaitees in advance.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
2_precious: Lemme open part 4 with good news. I just got my trv today. Trv awaitee, expect the best this week
Yes ooooooo, this is awesome news ooooo, congrats to u and baby, u must be very excited , I rejoice with u ma sista...twas a long wait .....its indeed our week of testimonies, Kenniy , Charles 4 all, we r next o, jan hopefuls, its about time , Thank u lord.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
2_precious: Lemme open part 4 with good news. I just got my trv today. Trv awaitee, expect the best this week

@2_precious

Congratzzzzz...what a way to start part 4. Is d trv for u or ur baby? Tot u had urs alongsyd ur husband. Anyway felicitacion. More TRV in da house IJN. U got someone in UofA? I have an application there this fall

@Kayce43

Sup bro? Seriously, anytym I see ur newest post, I brace up for ur gudnews. Ur trv is sure. Don't delay us in announcing it soonest.

@fhemmmy

Sup papi, where u at? Still xpecting ur words on dis forum

@All

Welcome to dis new part. My and our TRV will be announced on this part 4, IJN. Na God sure pass
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Justwise....e remain small for me to withdraw my 33 .... good job wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
@etinosajay tanks God has already done it, am just waiting for d manifestation dats all

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2013

Congrat 2_precious....... Kindly share d docx u submitted and who ur sponsor was, including d ending balance in ur sponsor acct
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Siga: @Justwise....e remain small for me to withdraw my 33 .... good job wink

Sorry that this came weeks after your first request.Seun was considering the request.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
justwise:

Sorry that this came weeks after your first request.Seun was considering the request.
...no yawa...the main thing is that it was done and its commendable...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ZionSpecie(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
A very big congrats to u. This is indeed d best way to open part 4. God be praised!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Siga: ...no yawa...the main thing is that it was done and its commendable...

Its all good.

Thanks for your patience
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
#OneBigHappyFamily# smiley cheesy Va bene: It's okay!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
New week...new thread...good news...thank God...More great news to come...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thank God for this part 4.What a great start with trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by idogesimeo: 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
i want to appreciate the moderator and the contributors in this forum, May God in his infinite mercy bless and protect you abundantly. any info on which school in canada which accept second class lower division M.SC or Graduate Diploma. thanks in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by log1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Oga at d top finally granted our request. Weldone justwise. Time to participate fully has come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2precious: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks everryone, @etinosajack yes its the trv for my baby, I know someone in UoA my husbnd currently doing his phd there. @kaycee & everyother trv awaitee this is ur week IJN. @xtus, my husband is the sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
log1: Oga at d top finally granted our request. Weldone justwise. Time to participate fully has come

idogesimeo: i want to appreciate the moderator and the contributors in this forum, May God in his infinite mercy bless and protect you abundantly. any info on which school in canada which accept second class lower division M.SC or Graduate Diploma. thanks in advance

Contributors here deserve the credit, they give their priceless time to help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
@2_precious pls chk ur mail , sent u msgs...tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Thanks jennifer, I so much appreciate ur reply. Can I have ur email address pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2013
@justwise, thank u Boss

Mehnn.....I don old for dis thread ooo...Since March 2012 ....Thank God for the gift of life....

Hope to be in Canada dis year..

Our Good news would surely be on dis Part4. Fall applicants, click like to say ''Amen'' to dis...

30 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:36am On Mar 19, 2013
idogesimeo: i want to appreciate the moderator and the contributors in this forum, May God in his infinite mercy bless and protect you abundantly. any info on which school in canada which accept second class lower division M.SC or Graduate Diploma. thanks in advance

You should start by checking through the list of Universities and Colleges in Canada. Check for the school that offer the course you intend to pursue. Then check admission requirement, or send email to the program secretary for country specific requirements..
NB: Most colleges and Universities waive english test for Nigerian Students. So u wouldn't need to write TOEFL or IELTS.

However, admission into Universities in Canada is highly competitive. Therefore, it might be difficult getting admission with a 2.2...But nothing is impossible if you put in your best....

As for Graduate Diploma, check out the colleges. I think a 2.2 would certainly get you admission...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:06am On Mar 19, 2013
earthgreeners:

You should start by checking through the list of Universities and Colleges in Canada. Check for the school that offer the course you intend to pursue. Then check admission requirement, or send email to the program secretary for country specific requirements..
NB: Most colleges and Universities waive english test for Nigerian Students. So u wouldn't need to write TOEFL or IELTS.

However, admission into Universities in Canada is highly competitive. Therefore, it might be difficult getting admission with a 2.2...But nothing is impossible if you put in your best....

As for Graduate Diploma, check out the colleges. I think a 2.2 would certainly get you admission...

Bros, any news from U̶̲̥̅̊‎​r schs?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pholubaba(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2013
hi N'landers, pls i wanna know if its possible for someone to withdraw his applications for processing and how to go about getting a refund from the scholl, because my brother just got a job with diamond bank and he's no more intrested in the masters trip, pls how can we go about it, because he just applied about a month ago and he had a september start date. SOMEONE PLS REPLY OOOO, besides its boldly written on the niagara college receipt that he can refund his money if visa isnt given.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2013
pholubaba: hi N'landers, pls i wanna know if its possible for someone to withdraw his applications for processing and how to go about getting a refund from the scholl, because my brother just got a job with diamond bank and he's no more intrested in the masters trip, pls how can we go about it, because he just applied about a month ago and he had a september start date. SOMEONE PLS REPLY OOOO, besides its boldly written on the niagara college receipt that he can refund his money if visa isnt given.

Yes he can withdraw his application. Mehn, a Visa to Canada or a Job with Diamond Bank?. Money good oooo. Let him continue his Job while he awaits decison from the embassy...
Please don't withdraw his application. Let the embassy's decision direct the move....

THE DEBATE:
A visa to Canada or a Job with Diamond Bank...
Forumites, which way?

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
dommakavelli: Bros, any news from U̶̲̥̅̊‎​r schs?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
earthgreeners:

Yes he can withdraw his application. Mehn, a Visa to Canada or a Job with Diamond Bank?. Money good oooo. Let him continue his Job while he awaits decison from the embassy...
Please don't withdraw his application. Let the embassy's decision direct the move....

THE DEBATE:
Forumites, which way?

I think refund is possible only when visa is denied and now it hasn't.Bank job again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
earthgreeners:

THE DEBATE:
Forumites, which way?

Unless if the banking sector is in correlation with his 1st degree,for instance if he studied Banking & Finance or Economics. If otherwise,say he studied Science or Engineering,and is making such decision, I wonder what his reason would be.
In all, he shud follow his heart and back it up with prayers for God's direction (Canny or Naija, the end product is to make money in the labour market except the person has a particular height he wishes to attain in his chosen career field.
I wish him the best of luck in whatever decision he takes.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.