Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65211 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by daddyiel(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2013
I trust the my Onitsha and Aba people, we no dey gree.....Kill all them blood sucker, itz time we start collecting there transmitter radio so they wont know when to run....fools
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by antiembezzle: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2013
omaigala: Now people hide under the canopy of boko haram to do evil. Well, the law of karma is always ever ready. The evil that men do, they say, L̲̅I̲̅V̲̅E̲̅S̲̅, I mean runs after them.
how do you know it's not boko haram, or you just want to comment, and what will you do if they claim responsibility for the attack. In all the north is undergoing a civil war, and that war is good for them in as much as they keep it within the confines and territory of their zone and religous faithfuls...
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by peteronyii: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2013
[i][/i]MAY GOD HELP US IN DIS OUR COUNTRY SELF. RIP TO DE VICTIMS.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by born2boink(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Una siddon here begin use oyinbo dey nack oyinbo, the matter wey dey ground now pass make one person blow grammer,make another person look dictionary before he answer ham....this bombing tin look like turn by turn, God no go come down come fight for una, make una blow grammer well well for here,if boko haram appear,una go blow arabic by force
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Goodysydney: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

if that fool saw tomorrow ibo would be far much in a better political state than you are today. ijukwu was blind! stop yarning sentimental nonsense!
Another senseless ape.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ILOVEPUSY(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2013
PointB: Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and their children never have peace in their lives.
AMEEN*100
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Goodysydney: Another senseless ape.

nostradamus saw tomorrow, awolowo saw tomorrow, alexander the great saw tomorrow......when ojukwu looked up the sky he saw cote d'ivoire! shyytt!!! angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Another day, another bomb blast.

Eventually people will move on until the next round of victims emerge.

Such is the way of life in Nigeria.

Until next time, I guess it's appropriate to say RIP to the "current" dead.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mikky2k2(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2013
Policewoman: Bokoharam I hail una. More BOMBS to your elbows.
may God forgive fools like u who rejoice over the killing of the innocent nd defensless nigerians.. I pray u change for good
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 19, 2013
I know what it takes to stay in d north for just 1 month as a non indigen, especialy as xtian. If u ar not careful u will develop high BP. Go & ask corps members serving in d north. No other words 2 describe dis 1s than vampires.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Arysexy(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

nostradamus saw tomorrow, awolowo saw tomorrow, alexander the great saw tomorrow......when ojukwu looked up the sky he saw cote d'ivoire! shyytt!!! angry

Are u sick or retarded? souls are lost and u are here blabbing about awolowo and ojukwu. May such calamity that befell these victims never depart from ur generation. U ar an ANIMAL! Not even a condemnation of d evil act. Is this d level ur hatred has degenerated to? U don't deserve to live d next minute. While u still dance around, let me remind u that the bus was a lagos bound bus which definitely has some yorubas as victim. Keep hating. Fuccckktard!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2013
All the Igbos are here making noise, while it is already been painted as an attack on the north and Islam! read here
www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/52813-dozens-killed-in-kano-bus-station-blasts-how-suicide-bomber-rammed-car-bomb-into-passenger-bus

in that DailyTrust report three victims were interviewd none of them was Igbo or Christian!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Arysexy:

Are u sick or retarded? souls are lost and u are here blabbing about awolowo and ojukwu. May such calamity that befell these victims never depart from ur generation. U ar an ANIMAL! Not even a condemnation of d evil act. Is this d level ur hatred has degenerated to? U don't deserve to live d next minute. While u still dance around, let me remind u that the bus was a lagos bound bus which definitely has some yorubas as victim. Keep hating. Fuccckktard!

By the powers of the day when the sun rises,
By the beauty of the nightsky when its lit,
By the thunderous clap of the sky charge
By the powers invoked in the ebb and tide of the seas,
By the glorious earth and all hidden in its womb,
By the curses in which every damned soul has been cursed,

may your future be damned and si be it damned for generations out of your loins..

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by jambya(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2013
Why are we killin ourslves? Why innocent souls hd 2 suffer 4 d iniquities of odas? This is reali painful; is der no any oda avenue 4 u guyz to make ur grievances known dan wastin innocent souls? Ds is wickedness of d highest oda now.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: All the Igbos are here making noise, while it is already been painted as an attack on the north and Islam! read here
www.dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/52813-dozens-killed-in-kano-bus-station-blasts-how-suicide-bomber-rammed-car-bomb-into-passenger-bus

in that DailyTrust report three victims were interviewd none of them was Igbo or Christian!

Ewu the survival victims will always be the Northerners and muslims while the deads are southerners , christians and Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by camelus: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2013
Freewilly:

For how long do we keep watching my brother, our fathers did not watch they stood up and fought. Our biggest problem in the east is that we our not thought about Biafran history in Schools and our elders don't like talking about the past.

I tell u today that the war is not War we fight with ammunitions rather what Ojukwu lately called Biafra of the mind. Battlefield will not solve the problem,the War we are going to fight is psychological and diplomatic.
Remember Wars are won on a round table,Lets take our fight to UN Security Council.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ehispapa(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2013
lacasa:

It takes a fool to Know a fool
undecided

#.. Respect me or not, its ur prerogative.

#.. Cancel PDP from dds country, and dis Evil they r committing to the citizens will abate.

And that's the gospel truth

Now tell me is it only the north that feels the wrath of the PDP? and why christians and igbos (note i am not igbo)? Please ask yourself this question silently and just like you(maybe) i am in the diaspora and its terrible explaining and trying to paint my country good here, while my brother from the north kept committing evil. if you and i condemned this act of evil irrespective of religion and tribal difference then maybe we shall know peace. Lacasa, you never can tell, an igbo man, might just be your helper one day. have a good day!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2013
Muhammad and his virgin hunters

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by lumideezle(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2013
I sympathise with the families of the deceased, I know what it means to lose someone you love, I pray God grants them the fortitude to bear the Loss.

I believe the problem we have in Nigeria is we Nigerians. Look at the reaction to this blast, everyone blaming one person or the other,and not concentrating on how to ensure that other lives are not lost.
This is a time for a change in our reaction to things, let us support our security forces, believe me the JTF are really really trying, in fact if not for their presence in the north, IEDs would be going off daily there, I know from a reliable source the amount of plans they have uncovered and the amount of work being done.

Nigerians let us go out en mass and demand from our security forces Justice, thanking them for what they have done sofar and also pressing it on them that this should not go un replied.
Everyone actively or passively involved with this killing must be brought to Justice.
My Opinion

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 7:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

nigga, terrorism in nigeria exist in SS, SE and NORTH..

the terrorism of brother against brother as you have in SE is worse than terrorism of others against you.

if your homeland was free of terrorism i dont think these guys will be in the north. the fear of kidnapping, okija and robbery is what scares them away from their own land. instead of calling hausa names, why cant you cleanup and make alaigbo accomodating for your brothers to resettle?

fool!
ah dis boy, na watin u open ur mouth fit talk be this? So those abokis down south nko? Whethr u like am or nt, we will leave this unfriendly union.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ehispapa(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2013
cogitoErgo: All the Igbos are here making noise, while it is already been painted as an attack on the north and Islam! read here

Look at this goat again..okay is it suppose to be a war between igbo/south and muslim/north? You just waste the school fee paid for your education. for your info...those eyewitness are not part of those inside the bus and you dont expect the park to be 100% southerners. so please sometime its better you just read, than expose your ignorance making comment. a word is enuff for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Olaolufred(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2013
NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION:

Chapter II

Fundamental Objectives and Directive Principles of State Policy

13. It shall be the duty and responsibility of all organs of government, and of all authorities and persons, exercising legislative, executive or judicial powers, to conform to, observe and apply the provisions of this Chapter of this Constitution.

14. (1) The Federal Republic of Nigeria shall be a State based on the principles of democracy and social justice.

(2) It is hereby, accordingly, declared that:

(a) sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government through this Constitution derives all its powers and authority;

(b) the security and welfare of the people shall be the primary purpose of government: and

(c) the participation by the people in their government shall be ensured in accordance with the provisions of this Constitution.

IS THE PRESENT GOVT DOING WHAT THIS SECTION OF THE CONSTITUTION SAYS?
IF YES, LET US STOP COMPLAINING.
IF NO, THEN WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
SIT TIGHT AND DO NOTHING?
THEY TOOK NIGERIANS AS FOOLS, SO WE ALSO ARE PROVING THEM RIGHT.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 8:03am On Mar 19, 2013
jude33084: The education of the south has made them calm beyond the line sad

By now we would have been hearing reprisal attacks in other parts of Nigeria,....

The Sultan of Sokoto is a disgrace angry

One day a courageous president will disgrace him ąg∂ɪ̣̇η like Abacha did years ago undecided

Stupid religion!

Education is not what made the south calm but stupidity and cowardice of southerners who would rather fight their fellow southerners than confront the monsters in the north , the last time i checked the south was not more educated than Israel, or US or even Britain these are no nonsense countries that at the sleight news of an attack on their citizens would send hundreds of unmanned drones and military jets to the area.

Have you ever asked your self why Boko Haram has not thought worth while to attack any thing israel, they know the response of israel will be very swift and precise
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2013
Policewoman: Bokoharam I hail una. More BOMBS to your elbows.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by inene: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2013
the continuous killing of innocent in the northern part of NIgeria is becoming iniquitious. the government has lost the reason for existence and right before our eyes NIgeria is becoming like Somalia. There is no government here and rather than this fight for another term in office President Jonathan should concentrate on making a success of this term and security should be very top on his agenda. i am really short of words in the wake of the bombing of a bus in kano yesterday.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ipswitch: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2013
Just see as human bodies just dey roast!!!?? And government business goes on as usual undecided Its like our probs in Nigeria has got beyond the drones solution. Wat next Nigerians?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Emerald94(f): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2013
omaigala: Now people hide under the canopy of boko haram to do evil. Well, the law of karma is always ever ready. The evil that men do, they say, L̲̅I̲̅V̲̅E̲̅S̲̅, I mean runs after them.
,. no the evil that men do lives with them.. ..nt after them
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Pvin: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=PointB]Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and their children never have peace in their lives.
Abeg no add their innocent children join for d punishment
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mrofficial2(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Confused.

After all these grammars, the memory will wane and boko haram will continue bombing. Are we all mad? sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by IleIfe2(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

i will usually refrain from muslim/christian issues but it seems odd to me that islam is blamed for a trait that is common in all of humanity regardless of creed or belief.

for over 200yrs American Christians lynched, castrated, raped, sold, murdered, ....burnt, bombed, attacked with dogs, beheaded black Christians in their own country and in fact denied them access in white Church or place of dining and killed any black man who so much as locked eye with a white girl.
Germany, in the name of Christianity, methodically wiped out a part of humanity.

Nigerian 419 scammers (Christians) ruined Nigerian image all over the globe in greed for money. Many of their victims were fellow Christians. Some victims actually commited suicide after loosing their children college savings.

What was Iraq's crime that the evangelist crusader Gorge Bush had to invent a lie to go in there and ruin the nation and the people? Look at how many countries in that zone are today destabilized by that single intrusion?

Hutu against Tutsi, was islam involved?

bloodletting is a general human trait and has nothing to do with religion. stop insulting islam for the atrocities of bad and dangerous people.

people are blaming islam for atrocities in mali, but there were far worse atrocities in liberia and none of the factions was fughting for islam.....they were Christians.

relate intelligently to the scenario on ground and stop sentiments. bokoharam has threatened emir of kano, threatened sultan. they ambushed and almost kill bayero recently. they have killed two traditional rulers in a village in borno and even threatened some muslim clerics. how is that islam?

Typical response from a snackbar.

Ku Klux klan did not kill Negros because Jesus or the bible instructed them. Actually Arabs, enslaved the negro more than and before the Caucasoid did. they still practice this in Sudan, Eritrea.......

Hitler and his men did not kill Jews because Jesus or the bible instructed them. they did not scream "allhu' akbar(snackbar)" when killing innocent people, the yelled "heil hitler". Hitler wanted a scientific pure causasoid race. fellow Caucasoids and christians ended his delusional dream. Hitler's disposition is similar to the KKK's. the believe their race is gentically superior, so they should rule. What do muslim do to stop the animals that control their religion? nothing.

Seriously, Bush and Saddam? Two lunatics SMH

Hutsi and Tutsi? muslim will always look for anything to justify their madness.

Ok, lets agree blood letting is a general human trait. There are lots of things obviously wrong with Islam and you know it. all the atrocities committed by christians where not done to satisfy Jesus or the Bible. they were done for greed, self importance etc, That's the human trait. Name one islamic country that is not persecuting non-muslims under its jurisdiction.

A lot of christians and southerners have been killed now, what do we expect next? Someone will almost kill the Sultan by shooting at his house or convoy? or a grenade will be thrown into mosque and it won't explode? a bomb will be discovered near a refuse dump?

I still maintain, if we really want to change the public discuss on Boko-haram, Once they do their bombing, southerners should also look for many innocent northerners and kill them too.
The way nigerians discuss this boko-haran issue will change instantly and it will be for the better.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Alfamann: 8:28am On Mar 19, 2013
okechukwu2013:

I think both you and those that clicked like for you are sick and deranged animals not fit to mix up with human beings and hence should be locked up with your low life class. You have no soul and if you don't refrain for this stand of yours you will end up as one of the death statistic you are speening out from that stinking gutter of yours

Aturu ofia. Na your mama mama sick, na your uncle derange.

Forget statistics and righteous indignations. WE WILL ALL DIE. How you face your death determines who you are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.