Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65202 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Litmus: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
kettykin:

I totally disagree with you and i have my facts , India would have been facing the same problem with Nigeria but for the fact that before Independence India was split into Pakistan and India and Pakistan split further to Pakistan and Bangladesh today india has achieved a lot of socio economic and religious balance , same happened to Sudan which the UN security council had to mandate to carry out a referendum today Southern Sudan is independent and is stable, so why must Nigeria be an exception.

I think this is different.You're thinking that this is purely domestic but this has international dimensions. Even if the West managed to change the narrative of this from Salafisim to domestic political wranglings and poverty, it will be short them for this thing is growing and i foresee that even if you get your wish for division this people will not rest until there is total redrawing of the West African borders. I state this because these people want long term anarchy in Africa and they will exploit any excuse given them. And since people have been crowing and lamenting for a long time how the Colonials drew the African borders, they will eventually latch on to this as part of their agenda.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by AbouNazir(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
This news robbed me of my appetite. Whenever there is a crucial discuss in the public domain highlighting government failures or inadequacies, a bomb blast crawls out of the woodwork. Coincidence? No. Like seriously! Heck! It is even more shameful when your friends from other peaceful developing countries bring these kinda news to your attention most of the time. Arise, Nigeria.

May the dead rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
These devils again , smh.

This is the work of a few disgruntled elements in society.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Litmus: This won't stop even if you divide Nigeria into a hundred parts. The terrorists need to be stopped or they will spread throughout West Africa and far beyond were their sponsors and masters never hoped.

Forces abroad have always mocked about with national stability in Africa but there was always going to be a day when they overdid things and the troubles come back to bite them.
says who? Show me any southerner or christian or even idol worshipper, who can carryout sucide bombing, down south we love life o, life is sweet, precious and short, so why should any1 b in a hurry to die? If it isnt a regious belief, if u want to say its political or pdp thing, where do they get these sacrificial lambs, if it isnt from a mosque. Bottom line: no southerner will want to die like this for any amount, so when we divide the thing, north muslim and south christian, there wont be sucide bombing again. I dnt mind, if the north want abuja, kwara, kogi, abeg make dem take, we don tire 4 hausa pipo shuuu...
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by gramci: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
lacasa: Why is it dat weneva GEJ is in the media for all the bad reasons, shortly after, a Bomb Must go off

#.. Diversionary tactics!! PDP power undecided

I don't expect much from satan worshipper
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
supaeagles:

There are more Muslims in India than Christians http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India#section_3
In addition, Bangladesh and Pakistan have majority Muslims so religion is not why they separated.
As long as we dwell on ethnic and religious differences there will be no meaningful progress.

There are more Muslims than Christians how ever it still does not invalidate the fact that India had to split to maintain some balancing which has helped india to grow fundamentally into one of the 10 biggest economies in the world virtually dwarfing their colonial mentors and fathers

1932–1942
In 1940, Jinnah made a statement at the Lahore conference that seemed to call for a separate Muslim country. This idea, though, was taken up by Muslims and particularly by Hindus in the next seven years, and became a more territorial plan. All Muslim political parties including the Khaksar Tehrik and Allama Mashriqi opposed the partition of India Mashriqi was arrested on 19 March 1940.
Savarkar strongly opposed the partition of India. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar summaries Savarkar's position, in his Pakistan or The Partition of India as follows,
“ [b]Mr. Savarkar... insists that, although there are two nations in India, India shall not be divided into two parts, one for Muslims and the other for the Hindus; that the two nations shall dwell in one country and shall live under the mantle of one single constitution

[b]
;... In the struggle for political power between the two nations the rule of the game which Mr. Savarkar prescribes is to be one man one vote, be the man Hindu or Muslim. In his scheme a Muslim is to have no advantage which a Hindu does not have. Minority is to be no justification for privilege and majority is to be no ground for penalty. The State will guarantee the Muslims any defined measure of political power in the form of Muslim religion and Muslim culture. But the State will not guarantee secured seats in the Legislature or in the Administration and, if such guarantee is insisted upon by the Muslims, such guaranteed quota is not to exceed their proportion to the general population.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_of_India

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by baruten67(m): 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
U are stupid to say it's Muslim not boko haram, is no Muslims in the southwest?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ifihearam: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: More reason to vote GEJ 2015. All dis people did not die for nothing.

I can never allow these Murderers to be my Leaders again.

Those who kill for power never make good leaders.

Mumu. Ask buhari
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by shawn80: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
may God help us.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Litmus: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
deandavid: says who? Show me any southerner or christian or even idol worshipper, who can carryout sucide bombing, down south we love life o, life is sweet, precious and short, so why should any1 b in a hurry to die? If it isnt a regious belief, if u want to say its political or pdp thing, where do they get these sacrificial lambs, if it isnt from a mosque. Bottom line: no southerner will want to die like this for any amount, so when we divide the thing, north muslim and south christian, there wont be sucide bombing again. I dnt mind, if the north want abuja, kwara, kogi, abeg make dem take, we don tire 4 hausa pipo shuuu...

Suicide bombers know no boundaries ask Kenyans, Americans, the British, Malians, Russians, Syrians, Libyans, South Africans....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

lol

Actually that statement was meant to provoke some deep solemn thoughts among igbos and i am a bit worried if the sole purpose has not been achieved

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by drng: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
OMG! This is so so sad! It was churches b4 now they hv enter car park.wat is it that boko boys want.my God will judge u guys ooo.GEj is nt fit to be our president anymore when he can nt protect his citizen.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by COOLDUN: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
supaeagles:

There are more Muslims in India than Christians http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_India#section_3
In addition, Bangladesh and Pakistan have majority Muslims so religion is not why they separated.
As long as we dwell on ethnic and religious differences there will be no meaningful progress.

The little muslims in India today constitute 75% of the security problems in India, the guy you are quoting is very correct. If the population of the muslims in Pakistan and Bangladesh are still in India as citizens, to be honest with you India would have been deserted by now. The Kashmir area which India is dragging with Pakistan have taken so many lives. No one is arguing the population of the muslims and Christians in India with you.

The ethnic,religion differences began from the muslim dominated areas in Nigeria. No matter how you might pretend Nigeria is not and will never be one, because the Amalgamation was not well structured.

Gandhi is being celebrated muchly in India today because of that brave decision he took with the British Empire to grant Pakistan Independence. Pakistan is the breeding home of terrorism in the whole world, imagine if they are still in India today. Maybe fighting for Independence , bomb would have been flying up everyday in India.

Let every Nation in Nigeria go and take their destinies into their own hands.You said it all, ethnicity, religious difference, have come to stay in Nigeria. At least we can see how out of 52 Catholic Churches in one of our good northern states has been reduced to only 2 with bombs. While the same members of that religion are freely worshiping at their respective worshiping grounds in every parts of the country.

Today buses fully loaded with people was blown up by our good brothers, who love their fellow countrymen with all their hearts, and that is why we should continue to pretend that there is peace in our living together. Who will be happy to lose his person in all these senseless killings and continue to be the champion of ethnic and religious tolerant?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
Litmus:

I think this is different.You're thinking that this is purely domestic but this has international dimensions. Even if the West managed to change the narrative of this from Salafisim to domestic political wranglings and poverty, it will be short them for this thing is growing and i foresee that even if you get your wish for division this people will not rest until there is total redrawing of the West African borders. I state this because these people want long term anarchy in Africa and they will exploit any excuse given them. And since people have been crowing and lamenting for a long time how the Colonials drew the African borders, they will eventually latch on to this as part of their agenda.

Even with the map of Nigeria redrawn and the likelihood of new nations emerging from the Niger Delta , East , west and milldbelt , i don't see much what Boko Haram can do , why have they not taken their madness to Ghana or Cameroon our west and eastern no nonsense neighbors .This people need to be contained in their own country where they much they can do is bomb themselves and the careless folks who will venture in to their country for any reasons
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Litmus:

what are u saying man, u r going too far, divide this thing, when we divide this entity into two or watever, no modafuckr fit cross our boarder o, i trust my igbo brodas to develop automated missle. In short the world is waiting for the manifestation of southern nigeria.watin we have suffered enough na, omg igbo get patient o chai. If na my people many like igbo, i trust na, make i no talk again.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by okechukwu2013: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Alfamann:

which life are you talking about?
mr self-righteous. so if people die, we should pretend they didn't die so life can have value in your eyes. Which state are you from?

I think both you and those that clicked like for you are sick and deranged animals not fit to mix up with human beings and hence should be locked up with your low life class. You have no soul and if you don't refrain for this stand of yours you will end up as one of the death statistic you are speening out from that stinking gutter of yours

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Once it starts, it can never end. Islam is unchangeable. Theses are the works of GOOD MUSLIMS
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by SEVENTYSEVEN(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Like someone said earlier, will these insults solve our problem?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by deandavid(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Litmus:

Suicide bombers know no boundaries ask Kenyans, Americans, the British, Malians, Russians, Syrians, Libyans, South Africans....
my guy 80% these countries u mentioned are either predominantly islamic state or moslem's enemy. We will have peace, if we tear this country into 2.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by IGBOSON1: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
supaeagles:

^^^The bolded may be true, but the difference is that they (moslems) are not calling the shots! A good example is Pakistan where they are calling the shots......you heard the news from there last week?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by EzeUche(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Innocent people lose their lives once again in Northern Nigeria.

The North is dragging Nigeria down. Still wondering why the ACN was join forced with a party from that backwards region.

-Acts of terrorism
-Polio which has been eradicated in most of the world is still found in that region
-Lack of education
-No industries

Why do we need the North again?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by IGBOSON1: 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
deandavid: what are u saying man, u r going too far, divide this thing, when we divide this entity into two or watever, no modafuckr fit cross our boarder o, i trust my igbo brodas to develop automated missle. In short the world is waiting for the manifestation of southern nigeria.watin we have suffered enough na, omg igbo get patient o chai. If na my people many like igbo, i trust na, make i no talk again.

^^^My brother, it's not that Igbos have 'patience' as you put it, but the truth is that after what we went through from 1966 to 1970 (some may say 1966 to the coming of GEJ, but i digress) we've become more cautious and reticent given the kind of backstabbing and hatred visited on us by people we least expected such from. That's the sad truth!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Litmus: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
kettykin:

Even with the map of Nigeria redrawn and the likelihood of new nations emerging from the Niger Delta , East , west and milldbelt , i don't see much what Boko Haram can do , why have they not taken their madness to Ghana or Cameroon our west and eastern no nonsense neighbors .This people need to be contained in their own country where they much they can do is bomb themselves and the careless folks who will venture in to their country for any reasons

We shouldn't mention Ghana too much...seriously i fear...you know, about ideas and that stuff... a reporter at the BBC mischievously wrote, "Bokoharam, rebels with a cause", which was so Machiavellian of him since Bokoharam are the epitome of Rebels without a cause.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Too bad if you can't read
Yoruba!!!!

Ese Amin Adura Yii

Ori buruku o ni di tenant mi.

Ijangbon o ni so mi di neighbour.

Amubo o ni di customer mi.

Osi o ni so mi di spouse.

Agbano o ni mo ibiti mo ndawo si,

Hospital o ni di second home mi,

Omi inira o ni di favourite drink mi.

Aisan o ni daajo si mi lowo.

Odaran ti wan wa o ni je lookalike mi.

Emi o ni bawon mu yara logba ewon.

Tailor to nranso iponju o ni mo size mi.

Iku to npawon nile keji o ni ka mi mole.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Litmus:

We shouldn't mention Ghana too much...seriously i fear...you know, about ideas and that stuff...

The Ghana of Jerry Rawlings is defnitely a safe place, the Rawlings no nonsense factor still permeates the the whole of Ghana
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by madamebebe(f): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
JideJamez: Why dem no go bomb airport where meaningful nigerians go dey why killing poor. /hustlers if at all dem wan suck blood......abeg bill gate no show for naija oo....bros J @war.....

Isi gini nwokem Anumpama!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^My brother, it's not that Igbos have 'patience' as you put it, but the truth is that after what we went through from 1966 to 1970 (some may say 1966 to the coming of GEJ, but i digress) we've become more cautious and reticent given the kind of backstabbing and hatred visited on us by people we least expected such from. That's the sad truth!

Even with the loss of 1966, the back stabbing and genocide , i think it is high time igbos went back to the drawing Board,it took The Nation more than 40 years to see what igbos saw and i believe apart from 1 or 2 die hard traitors the other parts of Nigeria must have learn a lesson from the Igbo experiences .
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by alex101(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
The question now for nigerians (especially @ Ndigbo residing in northern nigeria) is: do we realize that the version of Islam being practised in northern nigeria is an extremist one? Folks need to know that the only way to survive in such environment is to have a militant mindset. Any Igbo that resides in the north without this basic philosophy have no business living in the north,,,simply return to the east.

Israel as a country is very militaristic in outlook, that's why she has survived (and will forever survive) all these years in midst of arab extremist. Athough, we are still in thesame country with these vampires,,,nonetheless, we must develop a militant mindset in order to survive and not be a sitting duck, before we separate.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Ehichrisco(m): 12:04am On Mar 19, 2013
God help us, where are we heading to in dis country!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OkparaIgbo: 12:09am On Mar 19, 2013
[b]Rest in peace to the uncountable Igbo souls that have been lost in this fruitless permutated entity called nigeria. For the other living Igbo son's what is wrong with you.. Where has your bravery gone to, Listen it is late to start gathering a new formation else I would have taken up that mission but where are the already strong footed Igbo youth entities like MASSOB and Biafra Zionist Movenments.? WTH we need to now take this to the streets and government house of the SE states and say we the young people have had ENOUGH.! and we need an out of this stupid entity that are not only evil, but ungrateful.. angry I can guarantee you that weaponry and trained soldiers won't be a problem especially now some of the rivers across the Niger have a port and are dredged and I myself can provide intelligence, technical support and military personnels if the need for it arises.. angry ARISE YOUNG IGBO MEN AND STOP PUTTING YOUR TRIBE AND CHUKWU TO SHAME WITH THIS NEW FOUND COWARDICE, IT'S NEVER BEEN PART OF NDI-IGBO.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Mavor: Terrorists that were created by Northern Elites to undermine a Southern president but have now gotten out of control from these Northern oligarch's hands? Get real Nig*a

So, since when did the so called northern oligarchs begin to represent the common hausa muslim man on the streeet riding okada or operating a maisahayi joint struggling to have enough money to feed his family? Or you want to tell me this blast just like the okada park one last year targetted a particular tribe or religion? You are the one who needs to get real dude.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2013
PointB: Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and their children never have peace in their lives.
Amen!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Transcript Of President Tinubu's Speech On The Current Economic Challenges / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.