Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ulcer Where Is The Cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ulcer Where Is The Cure (11961 Views)

Liberian Doctors Have Finally Discoverd The Cure For Ebola!!! / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ulcer Where Is The Cure by randy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
I HAVE, but it is not my own, THIS PAIN THEY ALWAYS CALL ULCER, IT COMES AND GOES, WHEN I HAVE ATTACK, IT IS TERRIBLE I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE NECESSARY DRUGS PRESCRIBED.

I WANT TO EAT NORMAL FOOD

PLEASE HELP ME, ABEG
Re: Ulcer Where Is The Cure by ifyalways(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2008
randy:

I HAVE, but it is not my own, THIS PAIN THEY ALWAYS CALL ULCER, IT COMES AND GOES, WHEN I HAVE ATTACK, IT IS TERRIBLE I HAVE BEEN TAKING THE NECESSARY DRUGS PRESCRIBED.

I WANT TO EAT NORMAL FOOD

PLEASE HELP ME, ABEG
Sorry.i think it actually depends on the type of ulcer you have been diagnoised with and its causative agent.If you have been diagnosed with a peptic ulcer caused by infection with Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacteria, you will need treatment with antibiotic medications to kill the bacteria.
If your ulcer is caused by the use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), stop using them. NSAIDs slow or prevent the healing of an ulcer.
Medications that reduce the amount of acid produced by the stomach are used to treat all forms of peptic ulcer disease. These include histamine H2 acid reducers and proton pump inhibitors.have you even seen a doctor yet or you just take over the counter medications?
do you smoke?quit smoking !
do you take much caffeine and alcohol? stop NOW
. . . .Left untreated, many ulcers eventually heal. But ulcers often recur if the cause of the ulcer is not treated. If ulcers keep coming back, you have an increased risk of developing a serious complication.
most importantly dear,go see a doctor and STOP taking over the counter drugs.
Re: Ulcer Where Is The Cure by MyPeace(f): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
try taking raw ogi (yoruba), akamu for (ibo) pap for (english) without sugar.

try it first thing in the moring, afternoon and night before eating for seven days, you see improvement

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Equipment For Sale At Reduced Price In Nigeria(place Your Orders HERE) / Kano Gas Explosion Injures Housewife, Baby / 'diet Or Die,' World’s Fattest Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.