Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? (15788 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by gentlefada(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
I have a lot of friends who woud date girls for dating sake or because they just like the company of the girl. I would usually ask them if there was a possibility that they could marry their girlfriend in future but they would not give staight anshers. What do you think guys.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by 190: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
for the PUNNY

HELL YEAH!! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by tpia5: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
dont people do that all the time?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Fawk No angry

It's quite evil. Let them off early so they can find their prime mate....and you yours'. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Meegadough: 1:26am On Mar 19, 2013
190: for the PUNNY

HELL YEAH!! cheesy
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Mynd44: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2013
I can't

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2013
yes ! lol ! i do that every time. but am gonna stop doing it shah
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Flashaldrin(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2013
exactly the question i've been asking for donkey years!! Why da feck will you date someone and even worse f**k someone you have zero intention of marrying?! Aint you a destiny killer?! And even more painful is the fact this girls will know yet they will foolishly plunge in and keep hoping. O gini di?!
As for me, i cant even date someone until i'm double double sure, in other words until after courtship! cheesy cheesy
cant bear to go through that ordeal twice!

5 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Not at all. Life is short. I don't have time to waste it on someone with whom I'll have no future.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by jnrprof(m): 4:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
No way! that's simply callous. Only a guy who thinks with his balls and not his brain would do that
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by HURUCHI(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by yorke1: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yes of course, just to get her credit card pin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by omonnakoda: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ OP have you got a job that pays real money
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by iamswizz(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
ACTUALLY I CAN!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Walexz02(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
@OP, Date as in?
The topic is not correct! You cannot date someone you cant marry.
It should be *can you fucк someone you cant marry?*
And the answer is yes!

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Drdreluv: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
└♡̨̐√ƺ
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Yvete(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by slextheboss: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Of course. I can date fat big bossom babe but cant marry her
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
gentlefada: I have a lot of friends who woud date girls for dating sake or because they just like the company of the girl. I would usually ask them if there was a possibility that they could marry their girlfriend in future but they would not give staight anshers. What do you think guys.

Y keep the girl when u know u have know future plans for her

Life is too short to be jumping from bed to bed.

I (seriously) subscribe to one lady.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by SELFWORTH: 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why bother wasting your energy and time?
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by alaoeri: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Flashaldrin: exactly the question i've been asking for donkey years!! Why da feck will you date someone and even worse f**k someone you have zero intention of marrying?! Aint you a destiny killer?! And even more painful is the fact this girls will know yet they will foolishly plunge in and keep hoping. O gini di?!
As for me, i cant even date someone until i'm double double sure, in other words until after courtship! cheesy cheesy
Ogbeni park well joooor, i have & 'll still do it may God forgive me.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yeah
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
before nko? you be leaner? dating na dating, marriage na marriage. i fit date any fine babe naa but wen time for marriage reach, i go shine eye go find better wife product.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Flashaldrin: exactly the question i've been asking for donkey years!! Why da feck will you date someone and even worse f**k someone you have zero intention of marrying?! Aint you a destiny killer?! And even more painful is the fact this girls will know yet they will foolishly plunge in and keep hoping. O gini di?!

ur head is there bro , chop knuckles
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by yuzedo: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
190: for the PUNNY

HELL YEAH!! cheesy
LOL! grin

The reason they all hate Yuzedo. Sigh! I thought i was being a considerate guy. *shrug* cry
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Y keep the girl when u know u have know future plans for her

Life is too short to be jumping from bed to bed.

I (seriously) subscribe to one lady.
u subscribe to one babe and that same babe go get 8 boyfriends.Guy she go regard u as mugu grin
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yeesss!!! Like am doin now, d guy am dating now I can't marry him

4 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by MissyB3(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Waste of precious time! The minute I reach that conclusion, it's goodbye.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by mysticgal(f): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
NO,time is precious.any time wasted is value destroyed.
Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
People date for different reasons.

Many people would like to date Cossy orjiakor, Kardashian, or Tonto Dike, Infact a lot of guys would date all these celebrities but only few would marry them

Even most male celebrities after having dated the high profile society ladies usually go and pick one low profile girl to marry

The rule in life is never make a wh0re a wife,

4 Likes

Re: Would You Date Someone You Cant Marry? by mysticgal(f): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
kamdyjenny: Yeesss!!! Like am doin now, d guy am dating now I can't marry him
eeeeeh,make hin no hear you oh,but sorry for prying.then why are you with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Right Time For A Man To Rent An Apartment? / Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.