Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Is Your Ethnicity, And Are You Proud Of It? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is Your Ethnicity, And Are You Proud Of It? (756 Views)

Why Are You Proud To Be Nigerian? / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady / Are You Proud To Be A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Ethnicity, And Are You Proud Of It? by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 19, 2013
i am proud of mine.. disheartened at the fact that europeans almost destroyed it via slavery and colonialism, also disheartened at the fact of people of my own ethnic group are destroying it now with their stupidness... also wish it wasn't so primitive and they had better names

IGBO! cheesy
Re: What Is Your Ethnicity, And Are You Proud Of It? by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 19, 2013
I'm just a black guy whose ancestry is in a geographical location called; Nigeria... among a people with a great history and culture called; Yoruba/Yoruba/Anago/Oyo...

However, since you want my ethnicity, I'll have to go with what I've been ticking in forms since I've been on this planet...

So, I'm BLACK AFRICAN!!
Re: What Is Your Ethnicity, And Are You Proud Of It? by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 19, 2013
Born and bred in south-western Nigeria by parents of middle-belt nativity; awaiting my American citizenship.
Proudly Africana: like Obama!
Re: What Is Your Ethnicity, And Are You Proud Of It? by adabeke12(f): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2013
IgboUK: i am proud of mine.. disheartened at the fact that europeans almost destroyed it via slavery and colonialism, also disheartened at the fact of people of my own ethnic group are destroying it now with their stupidness... also wish it wasn't so primitive and they had better names

IGBO! cheesy

lord have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Nigerian Food 2013 / The Ebola And The Fufu Nation: Extinction? / Thread For Those Who Have Seen Spirit/ghost Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.