Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? (16359 Views)

6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by jhydebaba(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pickin no sabi medicine, he dey call am vegetable. After reading my post, make u touch ur joystick weda u go see stick there not to talk of joy cheesy
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by coogar: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Urban Legend, such thing is incapable of happening.

what exactly is this about? missing pėnis?
like chopping it off with an axe or what?
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chei! I have never laughed this hard in such a long time. Hehehehehehe grin nairaland will not keeeee me!
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by jmoore(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
if you don't believe. why not do the investigation by yourself?

It is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by MrCGPA(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
I KNOW MANY WILL NOT BELIEVE BUT ITS REAL.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Seriously I experienced one around lugbe... I know some of you Muzzcunts won't believe this, but i'm saying the truth, the thing disappeared into thin air..
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by wolebaba(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
A friend of mine cried abt dis so I volunteered and took him to see ashawo. I begged the ashawo to collect half payment since my guy just wanna confirm the workability of his deeek......45 mins later ashawo came out requesting for full payment for servie rendered. Come see gbegd as me no get any other money on me....e no funny at all oooo!!!!
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Chinaimporter: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=18pt]I steal peoples testicle s for various reasons mostly for use in the spiritual world.this method was taught to me by the chimpanzee spirit when i visited a city situated inside an
Iroko tree where i studied the science of healing and incantation for 7 years that is in the tree town years but 2 months in ijebu ode time. Anybody that doubt me shoud quote
Me, comment on it and add this signs ///))/// and watch yours disapear at precisely 2 am today and if you are a woman one of your br east would go missing. Untill you delete
The message.[/size]
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
Toluwarni: Seriously I experienced one around lugbe... I know some of you Muzzcunts won't believe this, but i'm saying the truth, the thing disappeared into thin air..

so what was left? was there a hole? and i assume the victim would be bleeding profusely or the person that stole it also made sure he left a stitch? undecided

1 Like

Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by obowunmi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
I guess OP has never heard of an impotent man.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by valicious1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Not commenting until d mods change d name to P.ENIS, D.ICK, C.OCK,. Wadahell is joystick, are we discussing computers here or sumfin. FYI "A joystick is An input device that
looks similar to a control
device you would find on
an arcade game at your
local arcades. A joystick
allows an individual to
move an object in a
game such as
navigating a plane in a
flight simulator.

6 Likes

Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by victorazy(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Zooposki: I was a man before my manliness was stolen. I am now a woman.
Badt guy!!
Na who come dig d whole grin grin
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by andyanders: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
I dey find my joystickooooooooooooooooooo.I just clicked SEUN'S Nairaland and I noticed an electric shock just now.

Please help me ask Seun where my joystick is.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
coogar:

what exactly is this about? missing pėnis?
like chopping it off with an axe or what?
Its possible for the whole body to be transfigured to dimension beyond the third making one to totally disappear but not possible to make just a part of the body disappear.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by andyanders: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
valicious1: Not commenting until d mods change d name to P.ENIS, D.ICK, C.OCK,. Wadahell is joystick, are we discussing computers here or sumfin. FYI "A joystick is An input device that
device you would find on
an arcade game at your
allows an individual to
move an object in a
game such as
navigating a plane in a
flight simulator.

Grammar
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
@ poster , believing is not compulsory.

I have PERSONALLY WITNESSED IT , they took my neighbor's own a couple of years back.

The guy that took it was caught and when asked to return it he said it wasn't possible that it was already in a shrine in Kogi state.
(Mind u we were in Lagos state ooo)

*no be small thing that day ooo, come see beating* - - - - - - it got so bad that they chopped the man's fingers of with machete. - - - - - -

In the end he invoked the stuff back, and the victim had to take an excuse to check if the new joystick was functional .

1 Like

Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
tatiana009:

so what was left? was there a hole? and i assume the victim would be bleeding profusely or the person that stole it also made sure he left a stitch? undecided
The victim didn't bleed at all.. that place was just empty, only the wall was left...( that's where his hair is)
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by madnesscom(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
valicious1: Not commenting until d mods change d name to P.ENIS, D.ICK, C.OCK,. Wadahell is joystick, are we discussing computers here or sumfin. FYI "A joystick is An input device that
device you would find on
an arcade game at your
allows an individual to
move an object in a
game such as
navigating a plane in a
flight simulator.
Tank u bros
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Its possible for the whole body to be transfigured to dimension beyond the third making one to totally disappear but not possible to make just a part of the body disappear.
Lolol. Here we go again. See what we will do. Operate from the fourth dimension while I cruise with the fifth for now.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by romeo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
when did amu became joystick and i guess otu is play station
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Toluwarni:
The victim didn't bleed at all.. that place was just empty, only the wall was left...( that's where his hair is)

wow shocked, but this is my problem with Africans, such a 'talent" can be used for many wonderful things that could benefit society. I mean if you can make things disappear then the government can employ such a person to make Boko bombs disappear or even the Boko guys themselves. Think of how much the government would pay for such skill wink

5 Likes

Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. Here we go again. See what we will do. Operate from the fourth dimension while I cruise with the fifth for now.
You disagree ? One can master the art and science of whole body invisibility but not reduction in size of, or disappearance of an organ. That's obviously absurd.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by razznaija(f): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Babzilla:

PIPI!?
DUDE R U IN KINEGARTEN? undecided

If he puts in dIc3 or p3Nis it will be sensored.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by mike404(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Babzilla:

PIPI!?
DUDE R U IN KINEGARTEN? undecided
Gbagaun
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy: @ poster , believing is not compulsory.

I have PERSONALLY WITNESSED IT , they ook my neighbor's own a couple of years back.

The guy that took it was caught and when asked to return it he said it wasn't possible that it was already in a shrine in Kogi state.
(Mind u we were in Lagos state ooo)

*no be small thing that day ooo, come see beating* - - - - - - it got so bad that they chopped the man's fingers of with machete. - - - - - -

In the end he invoked the stuff back, and the victim had to take an excuse to check if the new joystick was functional .
I disagree! One is yet to see a man without a d/i/c/k
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Urban Legend, such thing is incapable of happening.

Ur so ignorant of the happenings around u bro.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Any picture to support such disappearance ?

If the prick is no longer there along with the two other bros,it means the person will not be able to urinate and have sEx. How is that even possible ?

1 Like

Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
Billyonaire: I disagree! One is yet to see a man without a d/i/c/k

Of course the victim is going to kick the bucket afterwards.
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Any picture to support such disappearance ?

If the prick is no longer there along with the two other bros,it means the person will not be able to urinate and have sEx. How is that even possible ?

look bro , it is not like I was told (I'M A LIVING WITNESS)
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

look bro , it is not like I was told (I'M A LIVING WITNESS)

As in the whole thing disappeared ? That must be one hell of a magic at work !

I hate magic
Re: Missing Joystick...Real Spiritual Phenomenon? or Urban Legend? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Billyonaire: You disagree ? One can master the art and science of whole body invisibility but not reduction in size of, or disappearance of an organ. That's obviously absurd.
The reason I'd prefer to be in the 5th dimension. You see whenever you say things like these, we the laymen get confused. To begin with, can the spiritual realm be analysed scientifically?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Life Changing Books On Generals In God's Kingdom / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.