Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. (1074 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Serial Attacks: An Avoidable War Looming / Anti-corruption War Has Just Begun — Magu / Tinubu And Atiku Have Begun 2019 Presidential Battle - naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2013
MASSOB spits fire, says ‘I’m ready to declare war
again’
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of
the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and new Igbo
leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has warned Nigeria
that Ndigbo would be forced to defend itself from the
recent killings in various parts of the North. Chief Uwazuruike, while reacting to the bomb blasts
in Kano yesterday said the Igbo had been pushed to
the wall by the Boko Haram insurgency, adding that
the people would be left with no other option than to
defend themselves. “I am ready to declare another civil war in this
country if this killings and other senseless activities
on Ndigbo continue like this because I know that it
was this type of massacre that brought about the first
civil war in Nigeria.” “I am disappointed in our
people, when they were being slaughtered, I brought out buses to bring them home, but they
refused to come home and remained in the North. What I did was to safeguard their lives because their
lives were in danger. But I want to warn President
Goodluck Jonathan that there is limit to everything.
Ndigbo can no longer continue to allow themselves
to be senselessly killed in the North. “We are not cowards because I believe that it was
this type of senseless killings that prompted the first civil
war and we are aware of the consequences of the
ongoing provocation, but I must warn that Ndigbo
are not cowards and will react if pushed to the wall
because there is limit to everything,” he said. Also confirming the incident, the leader of Ndigbo in
Kano, Chief Tobias Idika said the incident happened
when two buses belonging to Gobison Motors
Limited were about leaving the park to their various
parts of the South East. According to him, the suspected Boko Haram
members planted explosives in the two buses of
which one was bound to go to Aba in Abia State and
the other on its way to Lagos. “I received information
that there was bomb blasts involving two buses, one
going to Aba and the other going to Lagos. The bombs exploded simultaneously, killing several
persons suspected to be mainly Christians with
Ndigbo dominating the list. “The suspects, according to information were sighted
going around the park before perfecting their evil
acts, by allegedly planting dangerous explosives in
the two buses belonging to Gobison Motors, which
exploded and killed almost all the occupants on
board.” Chief Idika in an emotion laden voice disclosed that Ndigbo had been reduced to mere
sheep being slaughtered in the streets of the North,
adding that the state government had not done
enough to protect the lives and property of Ndigbo. He disclosed that five luxury buses belonging to
Gobison, Ezenwata and Chimezie transport
companies were affected in the bomb blasts, adding
that the fire fighters were still struggling to put off the
fire from the buses, which he said over 60
passengers were burnt beyond recognition as at the time of filling this report. “The major problem we are having is insecurity, like
today incident, so many people were killed in the
blasts, as am talking to you, we have evacuated and
counted over 60 persons and we are still trying to
put out fire in the four vehicles affected in the blasts.”
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by vanstanzy(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Good story but Source please! Make ur story credible ok?
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2013
vanstanzy: Good story but Source please! Make ur story credible ok?

Noted-; thanks;
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by killuminati(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2013
nwachivis: MASSOB spits fire, says ‘I’m ready to declare war
again’
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of
the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB and new Igbo
leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike has warned Nigeria
that Ndigbo would be forced to defend itself from the
recent killings in various parts of the North. Chief Uwazuruike, while reacting to the bomb blasts
in Kano yesterday said the Igbo had been pushed to
the wall by the Boko Haram insurgency, adding that
the people would be left with no other option than to
defend themselves. “I am ready to declare another civil war in this
country if this killings and other senseless activities
on Ndigbo continue like this because I know that it
was this type of massacre that brought about the first
civil war in Nigeria.” “I am disappointed in our
people, when they were being slaughtered, I brought out buses to bring them home, but they
refused to come home and remained in the North. What I did was to safeguard their lives because their
lives were in danger. But I want to warn President
Goodluck Jonathan that there is limit to everything.
Ndigbo can no longer continue to allow themselves
to be senselessly killed in the North. “We are not cowards because I believe that it was
this type of senseless killings that prompted the first civil
war and we are aware of the consequences of the
ongoing provocation, but I must warn that Ndigbo
are not cowards and will react if pushed to the wall
because there is limit to everything,” he said. Also confirming the incident, the leader of Ndigbo in
Kano, Chief Tobias Idika said the incident happened
when two buses belonging to Gobison Motors
Limited were about leaving the park to their various
parts of the South East. According to him, the suspected Boko Haram
members planted explosives in the two buses of
which one was bound to go to Aba in Abia State and
the other on its way to Lagos. “I received information
that there was bomb blasts involving two buses, one
going to Aba and the other going to Lagos. The bombs exploded simultaneously, killing several
persons suspected to be mainly Christians with
Ndigbo dominating the list. “The suspects, according to information were sighted
going around the park before perfecting their evil
acts, by allegedly planting dangerous explosives in
the two buses belonging to Gobison Motors, which
exploded and killed almost all the occupants on
board.” Chief Idika in an emotion laden voice disclosed that Ndigbo had been reduced to mere
sheep being slaughtered in the streets of the North,
adding that the state government had not done
enough to protect the lives and property of Ndigbo. He disclosed that five luxury buses belonging to
Gobison, Ezenwata and Chimezie transport
companies were affected in the bomb blasts, adding
that the fire fighters were still struggling to put off the
fire from the buses, which he said over 60
passengers were burnt beyond recognition as at the time of filling this report. “The major problem we are having is insecurity, like
today incident, so many people were killed in the
blasts, as am talking to you, we have evacuated and
counted over 60 persons and we are still trying to
put out fire in the four vehicles affected in the blasts.”
uwazuiruke should sharap! Is it only ndigbos that died in the north? Come to think of it, these ndigbo nna dude can do anything, anything to just to cause confusion in the country.
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by vanstanzy(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2013
This is not One Nigeria at all. But broad daylight deception! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
killuminati: uwazuiruke should sharap! Is it only ndigbos that died in the north? Come to think of it, these ndigbo nna dude can do anything, anything to just to cause confusion in the country.

Why not vent your anger on those provoking us?
The man is angry, I am angry also.

These monsters in Northern Nigeria are pushing us to the wall.

Divided we stand!

I pledge to Biafra my country!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by kettykin: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
In as much as Igbos need to defend themselves , i still suggest more pressure is out on the UN

I have below the Charter establishing the UN

THE PEOPLES OF THE UNITED NATIONS DETERMINED

to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war, which twice in our lifetime has brought untold sorrow to mankind, and
to reaffirm faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person, in the equal rights of men and women and of nations large and small, and
to establish conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations arising from treaties and other sources of international law can be maintained, and
to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

AND FOR THESE ENDS

to practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbours, and
to unite our strength to maintain international peace and security, and

to ensure, by the acceptance of principles and the institution of methods, that armed force shall not be used, save in the common interest, and
to employ international machinery for the promotion of the economic and social advancement of all peoples,
HAVE RESOLVED TO COMBINE OUR EFFORTS TO ACCOMPLISH THESE AIMS

Accordingly, our respective Governments, through representatives assembled in the city of San Francisco, who have exhibited their full powers found to be in good and due form, have agreed to the present Charter of the United Nations and do hereby establish an international organization to be known as the United Nations.

Members of the United Nations which have or assume responsibilities for the administration of territories whose peoples have not yet attained a full measure of self-government recognize the principle that the interests of the inhabitants of these territories are paramount, and accept as a sacred trust the obligation to promote to the utmost, within the system of international peace and security established by the present Charter, the well-being of the inhabitants of these territories, and, to this end:

The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.

In order to prevent an aggravation of the situation, the Security Council may, before making the recommendations or deciding upon the measures provided for in Article 39, call upon the parties concerned to comply with such provisional measures as it deems necessary or desirable. Such provisional measures shall be without prejudice to the rights, claims, or position of the parties concerned. The Security Council shall duly take account of failure to comply with such provisional measures.

The original Members of the United Nations shall be the states which, having participated in the United Nations Conference on International Organization at San Francisco, or having previously signed the Declaration by United Nations of 1 January 1942, sign the present Charter and ratify it in accordance with Article 110.

Article 4

Membership in the United Nations is open to all other peace-loving states which accept the obligations contained in the present Charter and, in the judgment of the Organization, are able and willing to carry out these obligations.
The admission of any such state to membership in the United Nations will be effected by a decision of the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.

Article 5

A Member of the United Nations against which preventive or enforcement action has been taken by the Security Council may be suspended from the exercise of the rights and privileges of membership by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council. The exercise of these rights and privileges may be restored by the Security Council.

Article 6

A Member of the United Nations which has persistently violated the Principles contained in the present Charter may be expelled from the Organization by the General Assembly upon the recommendation of the Security Council.
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by nmagirl(f): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
[b]Arrant nonsense! r u taking panadol for another man's headache, eh? Oga MASSOB, U brought out bus and they refused to come home. Since their father's umbilical cord was buried in d north,let them die there. A deaf man doesn't need to be told to run during the war. if they r no longer secured; they should leave the north but since they r being killed, maimed and their properties destroyed; they still refused to leave d north' let them stay.My father always say that"you dnt tell an adult/wise man to leave the scorching heat of d sun and look for a shade,Igbos can be as stubborn as a goat even in d midst of death. it's painful when you try to save someone and the person is not helping matters. Maybe what they need is to be bundled back home.
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
nmagirl: Arrant nonsense! r u taking panadol for another man's headache, eh? Oga MASSOB, U brought out bus and they refused to come home. Since they buried their father's umbilical cord in d north,let them die there. A deaf man doesn't need to be told to run during the war. if they r no longer secured; they should leave the north but since they r being killed, maimed and their properties destroyed; they still refused to leave d north' let them stay.My father always say that"you dnt tell an adult/wise man to leave the scorching sun and look for a shade,Igbos can be as stubborn as a goat even in d midst of death. it's painful when you try to save someone and the person is not helping matters. [b]proudly an igbo girl.[/b]

nma, biko nu!

Like situations are not like mathematics.
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by nmagirl(f): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
noblezone:

nma, biko nu!

Like situations are not like mathematics.

nwanne mmadu, dis is painful
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by eastOFwest(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nothing dey happen!!
Re: Ndigbo;s Have Begun To Prepare For Another Un Avoidable War. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
nmagirl:

nwanne mmadu, dis is painful

Ada di nma nwanyi, I do understand how you feel. My heart is heavy too.
I have a cousin living at Kaduna for close to forty years now.
We speak on the phone about the need to relocate, but then, it's not that simple.

I believe we will surely get there.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Southerners Still In The North?.... / Soludo And Akunyili For Anambra 2014 / Amaechi Is A Traitor — Dokubo-asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.