Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerians And Hi5 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerians And Hi5 (4702 Views)

Blackberry Chat For Nigerians And Africans (club Afrique) / Blackberry Love Chat For Nigerians And Africans (club Afrique) / Meet Beautiful Ghanians,nigerians And South African Ladies And Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians And Hi5 by 02(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2006
Why do we have a lot of Nigerians on HI5.I think Nigerians are gradually taken over Hi5.What do you think.Opinions please.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by senisho(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2006
Mmmmh! Don't know about dat, but wat I've noticed is dat Nigerians enjoy keeping virtual friends, am I rite?
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by Hotstepper(f): 2:03pm On May 08, 2006
@02, u read my mind about that one but one thing u have 2 observe is that cuz about 90 percent of so you have on ur list are nigerians, you think itz full of nigerians, other nationalities would think so 2 and 2ndly, Nigerians are everywhere and love to keep in touch, am tired of that HI5 though but good place 2 get in touch with lost riends like I did, kiss
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by disney(f): 6:04pm On May 08, 2006
Hi5 is fun in that l met a lot of even my nairalanders there on Hi5 and my old old friends.

Its just a naija thing to do. l even met my neighbours at home there and my fellow co-workers at work. lol

Hi5 keeps the world together.lol grin
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by OldGlory1(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2006
If HI5 Brings the world together, then Myspace.com brings the Universe together. Myspace.com is unbelievable!
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by Outkast(f): 9:18pm On May 08, 2006
Funny enough, you'll hear a jamaican say the same thing or a trini person,or an Asain It's because you're a nigerian and you're connected to nigerians that's all.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by LoverBwoy(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2006
try the asians!! they are all over the thing
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by ldollier(f): 10:33pm On May 08, 2006
great thread!!!!. i personally have a problem with those nigerians that put their whole info on hi5. as in their phone numbers, the most annoying thing, are those nigerians that send u mail via hi5 and attach their phone numbers wit it. am like helOOO, i don't know who you are. geez they might aswell put their DOB, ADDRESS, BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER.

oh wait a minute, some already do!!!!!!!!!1 angry
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by Seun(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2006
Mobile phone numbers are pretty safe to post in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by hotangel2(f): 11:36pm On May 08, 2006
I thought the same way u are thinking right now, until a white boy added me and i decided to check his profile.

When i got to his profile, it was like a NEW WORLD OF It's own. I mean, i was like. OMG i tot we had so many nigerian on here. It was like, a white TOWN. Everyone from his network were white.

I think it's just your network. Like on my profile, u can find asian, mexicans, whites, ghanians, etc. I actually tot it was a naija connection only. Try to visit a white guys profile. U'll see that It's not just NIGERIANS OOO. It's everybody!

Ohhh, hi5 is graduating to Myspace's level. I mean seriously it is.

I love hi5, of course there r some annoying people on it -- i mean really annoying people, but overall, it's fun. Plus i found some of my high school friends on there, and even one of my primary school friend. Hey it's fun!!!,
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by Badman888(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2006
I think they are more from the islands such as Jamaica and Bahamas
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by nike4luv(f): 11:50pm On May 08, 2006
connection, people from all over the world are connected, just to meet each otha kiss
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by gbadex1(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2006
lol, a friend invited me to hi5. either ways i'm not too interested in it. i prefer MySpace. cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by Rhodalyn(f): 11:38am On May 09, 2006
it's not just nigerians!
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by folababa: 3:37pm On May 09, 2006
Anyone ever heard of naija5? www.naija5.com

Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by akani(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2006
I think there nothing wrong with the Hi5 website,its a friendly network that encompasses the world not only nigerians!its one the best free website that u can easily contact friends without stress and for easy uploading.The other site r good but u need to meet their criterias be4 u can acess their site even most are not free.so i think is the best so to say thats why u can find most nigerians dominating the site.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by bami(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2006
akani, i know but nigerians are too addicted into it, including myself.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by MrIRS(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2006
how much is it?
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by diddy4(m): 12:54am On May 10, 2006
@ Mr. IRS.

it is free, u dont have to pay. i use hi5 and myspace but i think myspace is a lil bit common where am at. its even better than hi5 for those that want to love-vendor their profile very well.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by MrIRS(m): 12:56am On May 10, 2006
Do you have to use your real name.Yeah,but everyone one is on myspace,i don't want to join that.
Do you know about sconex.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by diddy4(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2006
nah i dont know about sconex but i will check it out. u dont have to use your real name but just your email id. myspace is good cos many people are in it and it is fun to post comments and stuff like that.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by MrIRS(m): 1:01am On May 10, 2006
Alright,thanks
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by diddy4(m): 1:02am On May 10, 2006
u r welcome.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by comechop(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2006
People, pls let ur remember that we are no longer leaving in the STONE ages. Myspaces and Hi5 are now ARCHAIC a.k.a., they are now old school. The way to go now is facebook.com That is the in thing. Facebook is the way forward. It is safer, neater, with more features, and just generally better.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by stephanie7(f): 3:05pm On May 10, 2006
I love Hi5 but i have to say that i too get very annoyed with a speak to nigerians on it and the next thing you know they are asking me to western union money to nigeria for them just because i live in london and i am a white girl!! as for posting telephone numbers the only risk here is them getting alot of prank calls!!
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 10, 2006
Most Nigerians on Hi5 and Myspace.com use fake pics, thats the most annoying part of these sites. Liars everywhere
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by OldGlory1(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2006
Hey Queenzy Nice Picture and Nice website!
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by hotangel2(f): 4:02am On May 11, 2006
comechop:

People, please let your remember that we are no longer leaving in the STONE ages. Myspaces and Hi5 are now ARCHAIC a.k.a., they are now old school. The way to go now is facebook.com That is the in thing. Facebook is the way forward. It is safer, neater, with more features, and just generally better.

But u have a school id or some sort to do that. People in naija can't do that now, can they? I wanted to join facebook, but daing, i just dont' want another drama with websites.

Forums = NL.
Meeting new friends/picture posting etc = hi5.

No more or less, i might join others, but i can never get as active as i am on these two.
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by ldollier(f): 7:29pm On May 11, 2006
hot-angel:

But u have a school id or some sort to do that. People in naija can't do that now, can they? I wanted to join facebook, but daing, i just don't' want another drama with websites.

facebook has NO DRAMA LOL. but its only for college students though, thats another addictive site. glad i aint on there. well i use to cheesy
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by ldollier(f): 7:30pm On May 11, 2006
am in like so many forums, so many sites, but guess what, I AINT CONTRIBUTING buhahahahahaha. well i use to tongue
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by naijacutee(f): 4:41pm On May 14, 2006
Dang, which one is naija5 again? That's a brilliant idea but can we please make up our own brand names? Trust me, there are no nigerians on hi5, I think asians have the most people on there,
Re: Nigerians And Hi5 by OldGlory1(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2006
Naijacutee

Where exactly is Hatfield? Is that in Georgia USA? Or are u in the UK? Nice picture by the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's The Hottest Chick On Nairaland? / .... / Hook Up Wth A Rich Sugarmummy Call Mr Pius 09030249112

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.