Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 (3265 Views)

I’ll Sack The 22 APC Chairmen Elected In Rivers – Wike / Gov Ahmed Re Elected In Kwara, As APC Clears The 28 Assembly Seats / Nigeria's First Female Governor Elected In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2013
1. BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THE NORTH:
Current insecurity in the north will be a child’s play when a northerner becomes the president. This is easy to foresee as the JTF will be withdrawn totally from the north thereby creating a field day for the insurgents. As we all know this has been the desired of prominent northerners including the Sultan, Tambuwal, Borno elders and Elrufai.

2. RENEWED MILITANCY IN THE NIGER DELTA
For the first South- South president to be denied a second term will be interpreted to mean a continuation of the exploitation and injustice that the people of the region have been subjected to by the Nigeria state over the years. Of course the reaction of the youth of the region will be rightly or wrongly, to take up arms against the state. I foresee a scenario of zero oil revenue.

3. POLITICISING OF THE NIGERIAN ARM FORCES
Again we will witness a major retirement and redeployment of all those professionals spearheading the current fight against terrorism. Some of them will even face trails and jail. Outcome of all these will be hard to tell. Only time will tell whether Nigeria can survive the upheaval that will follow or not.

4. COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMY.
To show that the new government is a “populist” and “a people’s” government new policies will be formulated like the restoration of 100% fuel subsidy, subsidizing of religions pilgrimages, increase in workers’ salaries, increase in allowance for the national assembly for “fighting Jonathan”. Needless to say that the Nigeria economy can’t sustain all these and the next resort will be foreign debt.

5. ABANDONEMENT OF PROJECTS
Most, if not all project current being executed by the FG will become abandoned projects – these will include the privatization of PHCN, new universities, Lagos-Ibadan road, Benin-Ore road, airports remodeling, and all South-South projects. This is to “to punish Jonathan and his boys”

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by mymadam(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2013
You must be a prophet, buddy! However, whether GEJ is re-elected in 2015 or not, your prophecies might just come to pass. On the positive side though, it is a relief that The Almighty Father is closely monitoring the Nigerian situation. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by kunlekunle: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
nothing go happen bro.
When you mess up a system and tend to create yours, the next govt will destroy yours and recreate. (Nigerian Politics)
nothing will happen, heaven wont fall.
He cant rule in 2020
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by playmode(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2013
oxford: 1. BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THE NORTH:
Current insecurity in the north will be a child’s play when a northern becomes the president. This is easy to foresee as the JTF will be withdrawn totally from the north thereby creating a field day for the insurgents. As we all know this has been the desired of prominent northerners including the Sultan, Tambuwal, Borno elders and Elrufai.

For the first South- South president to be denied a second term will be interpreted to mean a continuation of the exploitation and injustice that the people of the region have been subjected to by the Nigeria state over the years. Of course the reaction of the youth of the region will be rightly or wrongly, to take up arms against the state. I foresee a scenario of zero oil revenue.

Again we will witness a major retirement and redeployment of all those professionals spearheading the current fight again terrorism. Some of them will even face trails and jail. Outcome of all these will be hard to tell. Only time will tell whether Nigeria can survive the upheaval that will follow or not.

To show that the new government is a “populist” and “a people’s” government new policies will be formulated like the restoration of 100% fuel subsidy, subsidizing of religions pilgrimages, increase in workers’ salaries, increase in allowance for the national assembly for “fighting Jonathan”. Needless to say that the Nigeria economy can’t sustain all these and the next resort will be foreign debt.

Most, if not all project current being executed by the FG will become abandoned projects – these will include the privatization of PHCN, new universities, Lagos-Ibadan road, Benin-Ore road, airports remodeling, and all South-South projects. This is to “to punish Jonathan and his boys”

Everyday i discover new i.d.i.o.t.s on Nairaland.

15 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2013
playmode:

Is this your best shot? #smh

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by kettykin: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
playmode:

Rather than call names why not come up with your postulations to counter the postulations of the guy you called an Idiot perhaps forumites could truly see why you called him an Idiot

10 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

Rather than call names why not come up with your postulations to counter the postulations of the guy you called an Idiot perhaps forumites could truly see why you called him an Idiot

The easiest way to spot an I.D. I. O. T. is by their responses: Name calling

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
playmode:

How come you are only discovering idiots?, might be you are one yourself.
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Moderator, can you take this to the FP. lets have some issue based discuss
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by ckkris: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

He has only deceptions and empty threats, and to bebefit from ensueing crisis.
But this 2013, not 1966.
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by ckkris: 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
oxford: Moderator, can you take this to the FP. lets have some issue based discuss

The mud will not place this in the Front Page.
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
ckkris:

The mud will not place this in the Front Page.

Why? because this is not one those anti-jonathan thread?
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by JudgeDredd: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
I doubt No.1 If Jonathan is not elecetd, then a northerner will most likely be occupying that seat. Northerners aren't stupid. They know how volatile the situation is already. It doesn't take much to call the fundamentalist to order bearing in mind there's a bigger prize (unity of the nation) at stake

No.2 is likely but not definite, warlords could be approached to broker peace.

No.3 This is very likely, bordering on definite

No.4 Not likely, they'll want people to note things moved under their regime, collapsing the economy means no revenue and an unstable source of income. . . they don't need/want all these.

No.5 Also not likely, progress might be delayed/hindered but not cancelled outrightly.
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by bubadaniel13: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
Current insecurity in the north will be a child’s play when a northerner becomes the president. This is easy to foresee as the JTF will be withdrawn totally from the north thereby creating a field day for the insurgents. As we all know this has been the desired of prominent northerners including the Sultan, Tambuwal, Borno elders and Elrufai.

Again we will witness a major retirement and redeployment of all those professionals spearheading the current fight against terrorism. Some of them will even face trails and jail. Outcome of all these will be hard to tell. Only time will tell whether Nigeria can survive the upheaval that will follow or not.

OP your prophesy of doom will not stand the test of time,if GEJ is destined to to be re elected nothing will and can stop,wake from your dreamland and face reality...
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Clerverly: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2013

Cry Cry Baby You Want To See Your Master!!! Smh.....Nothing go happen my brother, except the happiness that would be on the faces of Nigerian for seeing their common enemy (Jonathan and PDP) off.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
JudgeDredd: I doubt No.1 If Jonathan is not elecetd, then a northerner will most likely be occupying that seat. Northerners aren't stupid. They know how volatile the situation is already. It doesn't take much to call the fundamentalist to order bearing in mind there's a bigger prize (unity of the nation) at stake

No.2 is likely but not definite, warlords could be approached to broker peace.

No.3 This is very likely, bordering on definite

No.4 Not likely, they'll want people to note things moved under their regime, collapsing the economy means no revenue and an unstable source of income. . . they don't need/want all these.

No.5 Also not likely, progress might be delayed/hindered but not cancelled outrightly.

You made alot of sense. Thanks for been focused and not derailing into calling me names as is the norm on NL
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Oahray: 2:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
playmode:

so you are the Christopher Columbus of i.d.i.o.t.s abi? Keep discovering your kind while, others are using their brains.
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
Guess the 2015 gej campaign has already started
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Oahray: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
@op, nice points, but I disagree with 1 and 4.

POINT 1: I see the unrest in the north (whether in a religious mask) as a religio-political attempt at rubbishing the current administration. The attitude of their leaders towards boko haram proves this. The northerners believe power belongs to them and when they finally get it, their leaders would know how to control their people.

POINT 4: Subsidy removal/reduction has not necessarily boosted our economy the way the govt claimed it would. If our economy would collapse, GEJ's feeding budget and other unnecesary spending would have since made it so.
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
oxford: [s]1. BREAKDOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THE NORTH:

Most, if not all project current being executed by the FG will become abandoned projects – these will include the privatization of PHCN, new universities, Lagos-Ibadan road, Benin-Ore road, airports remodeling, and all South-South projects. This is to “to punish Jonathan and his boys”[/s]

Rubbish. Nigerians (reasonable ones, that is) will assess Jonathan based on his performance by 2015.

If we're not impressed, and the opposition manages to present a credible candidate, Jonathan will kiss Aso Rock goodbye.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by TableLeg(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2013

Absolute CRAP!!!!
Go back to your boss, GEJ and tell him to prepare to vacate Aso Rock for good when his tenure ends ... Also tell him, he will never return again!
Dumb GEJ lapdog!
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by lacasa: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
playmode:

LwkmD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gringringrin
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Absolute CRAP!!!!
Go back to your boss, GEJ and tell him to prepare to vacate Aso Rock for good when his tenure ends ... Also tell him, he will never return again!
Dumb GEJ lapdog!

Is this the way you talk to your father?
Can you or any member of your family stop GEJ 2O15 ?
I advice you to stay off this level of politics or face total anihilation b4 2020.
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Table Leg :

Absolute CRAP!!!!
Dumb GEJ lapdog!

Your shi-t is weak
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Pataki: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
playmode:

Perfect answer for this thread. grin
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by TableLeg(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
emmydeep:

Is this the way you talk to your father?
Can you or any member of your family stop GEJ 2O15 ?
I advice you to stay off this level of politics or face total anihilation b4 2020.
You are one unrepetant vagabond!
You father and your entire lineage are idio...ts ... That is what you get for bringing my father into it!
You, your fellow troglodytes supporting Jonathan and GEJ, come 2015, will all wail like housewives whose husbands died suddenly!!!
Senseless product of an accidental mating between a rat and a dog!
Let the e-anihilation start now, i am ready for WAR!!!!
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by TableLeg(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
oxford:
Your shi-t is weak
More potent than you spermatozoid..... I repeat you are a lapdog and you will all be taken to the slaughterhouse come 2015!!!
Un-progressive and clueless elements!!!
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by dridowu: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wasted MB
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by HAH: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gej is on his second term now. His first term ended in 2011 consequences of being VP and second term started from 2011.

Remember the constitution says a person maximum stay in office is 8 years and if he comes back in 2015 that means he will end up having 9 years

So Gej is ineligible to contest
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Table Leg :

More potent than you spermatozoid..... I repeat you are a lapdog and you will all be taken to the slaughterhouse come 2015!!!
Un-progressive and clueless elements!!!

By saying your shi-t is weak I threw you a challenge to come up with sound argument to counter my post but regretably your last shi-t is worst than the former. Am not into name calling contest with you. Am miles out of that league. Am in the league of sane beings with sound minds, people who can make their points without resorting to the use of gutter language. Your inability to form and express thought is pitiful. You have my sympathy. To stop ridicling yourself and being an embarrasment to your friends and family, I suggest that for the maintime you stay away from social medias and take a night lesson on use of English, decorum, and social etiquette. Cheers
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAH: Gej is on his second term now. His first term ended in 2011 consequences of being VP and second term started from 2011.

Remember the constitution says a person maximum stay in office is 8 years and if he comes back in 2015 that means he will end up having 9 years

So Gej is ineligible to contest

The court dont think so and law didnt say so - so I take that as your personal opinion which you are entitled to. Only that your opinion is binding on you only
Re: 5 Things That Will Go Wrong If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected In 2015 by TableLeg(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
oxford:

By saying your shi-t is weak I threw you a challenge to come up with sound argument to counter my post but regretably your last shi-t is worst than the former. Am not into name calling contest with you. Am miles out of that league. Am in the league of sane beings with sound minds, people who can make their points without resorting to the use of gutter language. Your inability to form and express thought is pitiful. You have my sympathy. To stop ridicling yourself and being an embarrasment to your friends and family, I suggest that for the maintime you stay away from social medias and take a night lesson on use of English, decorum, and social etiquette. Cheers
Cut the crap homie ... You are a dunce!!!
No point arguing to counter your post, there is no argument that can justify GEJ is what Nigeria needs to make real progress and make its citizens happy
You are not in any league, if you think having a username called "oxford" qualifies you, then you must be deluded!
If there is a need to use abusive word on knuckleheads, then by all means .... I WILL and that is what i did to you! I will do it again .... it doesnt slice off a chunk of my value or intellectual capacity, decorum levels or social etiquette....
The problem with idio...ts like you is that you come all up here after being dished peanuts, to come and start promoting crap ...
Why are you promoting GEJ? The nonsense you listed up there that will go wrong if Jonathan is not re-elected does not hold any weight .... You have not convinced anyone here beyond reasonable doubt, that GEJ is what Nigeria needs going forward....
Stop wallowing in your own delusion and cast your bloody sentiments aside, its a no brainer, GEJ is not WORKING
How do you know the economy will collapse? that drivel up there is uber crap
The whole world knows .... Quit being a dumbo!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Escaped Terrorists Bullets In Kenya’s Shopping Mall Attack – Soyinka / Alakija Dead! / Kano Again!! Boko Haram Bombs Kano State Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.