Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA (3369 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / Roman Catholicism -- Christian or pagan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Goshen360(m): 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
It's your birthday today. Wishing your Happy Birthday and fulfilling years to come. Silver & Gold I have none but wishing you a wonderful birthday is the gift. We love you brother but God loves you more than we do. Again, Happy Birthday! cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Happy Birthday Pagan...

Many more fruitful years to come...
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by ijawkid(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pagan 9ja has to go get a birthday cake with candles all over so that he can make birthday wishes to his pagan gods.......grin..........
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PastorKun(m): 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Happy birthday to our very own evangelical pagan smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
wow a xtian wished me! Thank You so very much Goshen and my fellow Nairalanders!

xtian/muslim/ali, etc., I make it clear that I only hate you people only on the grounds of religion, but trust me, you are tribespeople and fellow countrymen of mine and I truly with all my heart love you at that and this love outweighs everything else.

[size=16pt]The Gods bless you all[/size]. cool
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by ooman(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
On this day, look into yourself, find your motivation. Believe in yourself and in yourself only, do away with God(s). Stay conserved, happy conservation day.
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Orpelin: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Just curious & wishes to know

Does PAGAN 9JA really cares about birthday Or better still, what is his perception about birthday celebration?
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by justaqad(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAGAN9JA
WISHING YOU LLNP.
send my own cake oooooo

Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by CarCam: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAGAN 9JA!
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Happy bday! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by ichuka(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wow a xtian wished me! Thank You so very much Goshen and my fellow Nairalanders!

xtian/muslim/ali, etc., I make it clear that I only hate you people only on the grounds of religion, but trust me, you are tribespeople and fellow countrymen of mine and I truly with all my heart love you at that and this love outweighs everything else.

[size=16pt]The Gods bless you all[/size]. cool
Not Gods,but our Lord Jesus Christ.
Happybirth day sha and may God vist and blesss and protect you as in the case of Jacob(Gen28:13-15) in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
ooman: On this day, look into yourself, find your motivation. Believe in yourself and in yourself only, do away with God(s). Stay conserved, happy conservation day.

ok thnx for the tips! cheesy

i wouldnt mind doing away with the Gods/Spiritual Forces, just as i wouldnt mind not drinking water and not eating food.

a Spiritual force is present in the Univers and in the system. you cant just remove it. it is like heat or sound.

Orpelin: Just curious & wishes to know

Does PAGAN 9JA really cares about birthday Or better still, what is his perception about birthday celebration?

i dont really care for it, but when it comes, i do enjoy the day and try to make the best of it. It is your choice whether you would like to celebrate your bithday or not. however true celebration, is when others celebrate it in your name, for the great deeds you have done.

as for children, they have a reason to look forward to it , these days, i.e., the presents. wink

CarCam:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAGAN 9JA!

THANK YOU! cheesy

Idowuogbo: Happy bday! cheesy

THANK YOU! grin

i.chuka:

Not Gods,but our Lord Jesus Christ.
Happybirth day sha and may God vist and blesss and protect you as in the case of Jacob(Gen28:13-15) in Jesus name Amen

you misunderstand brother. I clearly mentioned GODS not "MAN"-GODS,

anyways thanx sha . . wink
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
justaqad: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAGAN9JA
WISHING YOU LLNP.
send my own cake oooooo

THANK YOU! it was delicious! wink
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by ooman(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
I disagree with the existence of spirits.
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
ooman: I disagree with the existence of spirits.

as you wish bro. as you wish. . cool
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by JeSoul(f): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nice goshen!

SUPER DUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY To our dear brother Pagan9ja! May you see many many more years and may they be filled with everything your heart desires.

Here is a plate of my special jollof rice & chicken for you. Goshen will supply the drinks cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by alexleo(m): 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
JeSoul: Nice goshen!

SUPER DUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY To our dear brother Pagan9ja! May you see many many more years and may they be filled with everything your heart desires.

Here is a plate of my special jollof rice & chicken for you. Goshen will supply the drinks cheesy

Haaa....now am hungry. grin grin grin. Oya Jesoul finish what you have started.

Happy birthday pagan9ja and plss...biko...hapu paganism.
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
THAT CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN NEED TO BE SLAPPED BACK TO HIS SENSES. THAT WOULD BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR THAT HEATHEN. A HOT SLAP THAT WILL CONVERT HIM FROM A GENTILE INTO A JEW

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2013

DAYUMMMMMMMMM I NEED THAT FOOD IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW. I COULD USE THAT PLATE OF FOOD RIGHT NOW
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2013

THANK YOU SISTER JESOUL!!!!!!!

daymm that looks delicious! Im salivating! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

alexleo:

Haaa....now am hungry. grin grin grin. Oya Jesoul finish what you have started.

Happy birthday pagan9ja and plss...biko...hapu paganism.

Thank you brother alexleo!

obadiah777: THAT CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN NEED TO BE SLAPPED BACK TO HIS SENSES. THAT WOULD BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR THAT HEATHEN. A HOT SLAP THAT WILL CONVERT HIM FROM A GENTILE INTO A JEW

umm . .. . thanx buzugee, bushee, bullsh!T tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

THANK YOU SISTER JESOUL!!!!!!!

daymm that looks delicious! Im salivating! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank you brother alexleo!

umm . .. . thanx buzugee, bushee, bullsh!T tongue
grin grin HAVE A GREAT DAY BROS. wink
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER PAGAN.
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by MacDaddy01: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Happy Birthday Pagan!
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin HAVE A GREAT DAY BROS. wink

Thnx and you too bro! smiley

CAMEROONPRIDE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER PAGAN.

THANK YOU BROTHER CAMEROON! cheesy

MacDaddy01: Happy Birthday Pagan!

THANK YOU LOGIC! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
Welcome, enjoy. cool
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Brah Pag the Great, african god's defender and supreme oracle, I trow way one nama on top ya altar on this great occasion.. Enjoy your day.
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by rodeo0070(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
Happy Birthday...
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Ishilove: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Awwww, so sweet. smiley

This coming late but I'm wishing you a happy birthday dear.
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Ishilove: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
ooman: On this day, look into yourself, find your motivation. Believe in yourself and in yourself only, do away with God(s). Stay conserved, happy conservation day.
Guy, I'm not hating or anything like that o, but you seriously need to SHUT THE FUCCK UP!!

Sheesh. angry
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by Ishilove: 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: THAT CANTANKEROUS HEATHEN NEED TO BE SLAPPED BACK TO HIS SENSES. THAT WOULD BE THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR THAT HEATHEN. A HOT SLAP THAT WILL CONVERT HIM FROM A GENTILE INTO A JEW
Lwkmd!!! Kai, NL no go kee person cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33am On Mar 20, 2013
musKeeto: Brah Pag the Great, african god's defender and supreme oracle, I trow way one nama on top ya altar on this great occasion.. Enjoy your day.

Thank You Sir! cool

rodeo0070: Happy Birthday...

THANK YOU!

Ishilove:
Awwww, so sweet. smiley

This coming late but I'm wishing you a happy birthday dear.

THANK YOU DEAR! smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To PAGAN 9JA by MissOpe(f): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Bro Pagan.... We love u but Jesus loves u more... God bless u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Morality Of Hell? / Is Christianity A Confused Religion Or A Religion Of Confused People? / Prophet Brian Carn "Puts Lay Members Back In Their Proper Place."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.