Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly (1867 Views)

"Finally, Discover How I Made N250, 000($1, 500) In 14 Days! / Business Without Office And Earn N250,000 Minimum / make N50,000 monthly marketing this unique product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by adexik(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
It is a do it your self kind of supply biz. I will take you to where to get the product, then take you with me to the company that wants the product, company pays every 30days. we all benefit. If you want in, contact 07031162179
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by okennaM: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
adexik: It is a do it your self kind of supply biz. I will take you to where to get the product, then take you with me to the company that wants the product, company pays every 30days. we all benefit. If you want in, contact 07031162179
how am I to be convinced that its not a scam cos I once victim of such investment before so I want to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt before I take any step on that.
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by Myself2(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
okenna M: how am I to be convinced that its not a scam cos I once victim of such investment before so I want to be convinced beyond reasonable doubt before I take any step on that.

Of course it's a scam
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by Barcholder: 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
Myself2:

Of course it's a scam

What would you say if I said you can start a business in the next 4 weeks, with absolutely no money down, and earn, conservatively, between N160,000 and N640,000 each month?

It's absolutely, 100% true. Please enquire on here, and I'll give you a full description. You will immediately see that it's absolutely 100% genuine.

I'm based in London and cannot believe how easy it is to make money in Nigeria - these opportunities simply cannot exist in the UK, as the market is mature. There is a reason why western and Chinese companies are literally falling over themselves to get into Africa in general, and Nigeria in particular. The local populace should be given a chance to get in on this boom, and that's exactly what my company is offering.

Regards

Uvie
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by coputa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
If you know where to get the product and those who equally need it and are ready to pay for it,then you are already in business (money)..why bother yourself to show someone and collect a token when you can do it yourself and make all the money..my friend you are dealing with matured mind here and not kids
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by Barcholder: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2013
coputa: If you know where to get the product and those who equally need it and are ready to pay for it,then you are already in business (money)..why bother yourself to show someone and collect a token when you can do it yourself and make all the money..my friend you are dealing with matured mind here and not kids

It is precisely this type of thinking that has held Nigeria down for so long. It's called DISTRIBUTION my friend. Here's a brief business lesson for you.

It's impossible to sell a product into a new market without a distribution network. Not to talk of a market the size of Nigeria. It is precisely because there are very few established distribution networks in the country that it remains flooded with cheap imports of second hand goods that individuals have bought from cheap shops here in the UK, and then dump on the unsuspecting masses of Nigeria.

I am creating a distribution network made up of ordinary people to get our products into every single home and business in the country.

Next question please. I'm a highly successful businessman with profitable ventures in both the UK and the US. I am well versed in the art of launching new services and products into new markets, and the most efficient ways to do so.

Feel free to get back to me if you want a comprehensive business lesson.
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by coputa(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2013
Smart dude,in your first post you said the company is in the UK, by then you sounded as if you are resident in nigeria and that you are going to link any interested person with the seller and the buyer..you sounded like a broker of sort..My fear now is in your last reply wherein you stated that you resides in the Uk,and that your company will send the goods down to a new market in nigeria for distribution..i am also worried about your nigerian phone number whereas you are in the Uk,there is a mix up in your post.
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by Barcholder: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2013
coputa: Smart dude,in your first post you said the company is in the UK, by then you sounded as if you are resident in nigeria and that you are going to link any interested person with the seller and the buyer..you sounded like a broker of sort..My fear now is in your last reply wherein you stated that you resides in the Uk,and that your company will send the goods down to a new market in nigeria for distribution..i am also worried about your nigerian phone number whereas you are in the Uk,there is a mix up in your post.

Allow me to clarify my position - I am currently based in the UK, and will shortly be moving to Lagos to launch a Solar Installation business in Nigeria, a country with the largest potential for Solar Energy in the world. It's a $2.5tn market, and is completely untapped. The economics of Solar Energy are far superior to any other country in the world. Selling our units will be just about the easiest thing a person can sell. We have negotiated a significant tie up with one of the major Nigerian banks, and will be able to provide financing to all buyers, both residential and commercial.

I have lived my whole life in London, barring 6 years between ages 3 and 9. I have very good reason to be relocating to NIgeria, as the potential to make significant sums of money, AND change the country for the better are blindingly obvious. We have already generated several significant orders, despite not having officially started marketing yet. Our website does not even go live for another few days.

Anybody with even the slightest bit of ambition to be rich would do well to get on board with us. We anticipate selling huge quantities of product to our customers. Our supply chain, installation capacity, Financing etc is already in place. We are just finalising our marketing materials and mobilising a huge on ground distribution network, and then we'll commence sales immediately. Expect to see our on ground presence in lagos within the next 4 weeks.

Regards

Uvie
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by coputa(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
You said you have negotiated with a major nigerian bank who will provide finance for the buyerrs..how,since i was made to understand that distrbutors will need a minimum of #250,000 to begin..please clarify this aspect of the business.
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by Barcholder: 11:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
coputa: You said you have negotiated with a major nigerian bank who will provide finance for the buyerrs..how,since i was made to understand that distrbutors will need a minimum of #250,000 to begin..please clarify this aspect of the business.

I'm not sure where you got that information from. Absolutely no money is required from the distributors. Zero. The distributors simply sell our product into businesses and homes, and receive a commission for doing so. If they are official Sales Agents (i.e. trained by us, vetted, provided with marketing materials etc) they receive N20,000 for each kW of system they sell. You are mistaking me for the original author of this thread. I did not start the discussion.

The typical system to provide 24 hours electricity to the average home is 2kW, so 1 sale would be N40,000 in commission for the distributor. The financing relates to the buyer, in that they will be able to purchase the goods on credit provided by the bank. We knew that this would be one of the major barriers to purchasing, so the first thing we did was to put a consumer financing package in place through the bank. This applies to both households and businesses, and pretty much guarantees that everybody who either has the cash to pay up front or can afford the finance repayments will purchase.

It does not take a genius to work out that a company that spends N48m a year on diesel each year would jump at the opportunity to purchase a Solar Power system that provides them with permanent 24 hours electricity supply, and costs less than 1 year's fuel costs.

I hope this clears it up.
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
The world moves from stone age to industrial age and now Information
Technology. Next is Environmental Age.

Are u position to take advantage of this new age.
10% ROI monthly

we await your investment the % on our investment is 10% if you invest
#200,000 will gives you additional #20,000 monthly for three months

We invest our clients funds into renewable energy .We offer
opportunities for investors whose funds are professionally handled
and guarantees income

Bright Solar also offers custom made, affordable solar systems

visit our website for more detail
www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/Partners
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by Chiefigho: 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
@Barchoder, u didn't drop any contact details... I really like to know more about this product. Please do contact me with full details on-rickkybliss@yahoo.com. 08062493812 or 08054814730. I hope to hear from u soon. Thnks
Re: Invest N250,000 And Make N50,000 Monthly by okennaM: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2013
adexik: It is a do it your self kind of supply biz. I will take you to where to get the product, then take you with me to the company that wants the product, company pays every 30days. we all benefit. If you want in, contact 07031162179
I can lend u the said amount with a collateral so give me a call on 08054215572.

(1) (Reply)

ale / I Need Your Patronage To Raise N2m To Boost My Business To Be Able To Compete. / Making Good And Consistent Returns In Haulage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.