Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,217 members, 7,807,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out (38859 Views)

I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / CPC Denies Knowledge Of Buhari's 2015 Posters / Amid Uproar, Jonathan Disown 2015 Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
Buhari/Okorocha 2015 poster out. It reads, the best from the north and the best from the south. Discipline plus humanity.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
If it is true, then that is it.

Jonathan, I am already campaigning for you.

Cheers

83 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by mike404(m): 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Jonathan all the way

20 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Goddex: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dead on arrival. GEJ all the way.
Rochas cannot divide us.
South East is better off under GEJ.

28 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Afam4eva(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex: Dead on arrival. GEJ all the way.
Rochas cannot divide us.
South East is better off under GEJ.
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]

47 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Afam4eva(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]

39 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goodluck is beter than their best.
GEJ CONTINUA.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Goddex: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=13pt]Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?[/size]

Why can't APC settle for a Rochas/Ribadu ticket?

Why must South East always be seen by this Abokis as only
good enough for Vice President?

17 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Afam4eva(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex:

[size=13pt]
So, is the GEJ that you're supporting Igbo and is his vice Igbo? When last was an Igbo man the vice president of Nigeria? [/size]

17 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Why not fashola must it be buhari

7 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
BUHARI ALREADY HAS 12MILLION VOTES

35 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 9jaihail2: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

AFAM in as much as i and many igbos want Igbo man to occupy important position in ASO ROCK come 2015, i am yet to be convinced that Okorocha is the candidate igbos want. Honestly i do not hate Rochas but i would have love the man to continue with his duty as Imo state Governor for now until we igbos asserting his true intention because that man seem to be to desperate, you can agree with me that a desperate man can do anything to achieve his self ambition. We need someone who has Igbos at heart to represent us not someone who just want to answer the name.

By the way what will happen if the poster read Okorocha Buhari?

Lastly you and your co mods does not want to provide answer to my question in the complaint section.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Goddex: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam, why can't APC pick a flagbearer from South East?

The zone has never produced a head of government before.
North West that Buhari is from is currently occupying the VP slot as well as
speaker of the house. Just recently, the zone produced Yar'Adua. Buhari himself
was once head of state. Alh Shehu Shagari was also from that zone.

Let them pick an Igbo to fly their flag if they love us.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Chanchit: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Goddex:

Mumu, you just talk wetin dey pain you, pls tell your self the truth, its very fair if APC should give Rochas a Vp slot, have you asked your self what SW would get from this arrangement..? Had it been u did not see Rochas in the mix, u guys would be singing another tune by now. Btw this news is nothing but false, the Op should show us d poster. Tinubu is not this steewpeed.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ba7man(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
ayswags: Why not fashola must it be buhari
As much as I'm a fan of Fashola, I don't think Nigerians are ready for him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ejine(m): 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
noblezone: If it is true, then that is it.

Jonathan, I am already campaigning for you.

Cheers

Stop robbing me of my thoughts!
This is your last warning.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ejine(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ikengawo: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is a mockery. Okorocha is better than Buhari. What has Buhari done for the development of nigeria or his state, especially in comparison to Okorocha. This is the problem with Nigeria, an intelligent and active igbo vice will work for a brutal, backwards, and semi-literate northerner that only got his job by force of the government. This ticket is trash, but it's just a rumor so there's no reason to care

Some of you should be ready to back up whatever you say. How is GEJ better for the SE. Name one thing of note that he has done for the SE?
Dredging in Imo state (oguta), Enugu airport reinovation, asaba airport, PIB (which will benefit oil states like Imo, Abia and now Anambra), find oil in Anambra, liberalizing power sector,

6 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
If I see any opposition ticket with Buhari in it, I will sit my behind at home during the election.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
ba7man: As much as I'm a fan of Fashola, I don't think Nigerians are ready for him.
why

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Abagworo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ikengawo: This is a mockery. Okorocha is better than Buhari. What has Buhari done for the development of nigeria or his state, especially in comparison to Okorocha. This is the problem with Nigeria, an intelligent and active igbo vice will work for a brutal, backwards, and semi-literate northerner that only got his job by force of the government. This ticket is trash, but it's just a rumor so there's no reason to care

Dredging in Imo state (oguta), Enugu airport reinovation, asaba airport, PIB (which will benefit oil states like Imo, Abia and now Anambra), find oil in Anambra, liberalizing power sector,

I think Buhari remains the only straight forward and disciplined man left. He's flawless and strict. Okorocha on the other hand has the charisma and youthfulness. Okorocha's achievements speak volumes while Buhari's brutal imprisonment of corrupt politicians and war against indiscipline is legendary. I however wish this combination comes in 2015. Right now, it remains speculations. God bless Nigeria.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Chanchit: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
All this greedy SEasterners wei see toto still dey find hair, for ur infomation, na for paper d toto even dey, the real deal is Breasttt(senate president) dts what they would give Rochas. Ask d Op for the poster he saw.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by 9jaihail2: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ejiné:

Onitsha Sea Port.
Ugwuta Lake Port.
Ugwuta Power Plant
Anambra's Oil State Membership
Enugu Airport's International Status.

All these are landmark investments which would fast-track the development of YOUR South-East, and they would never have been possible under a northern bigot.

My brother don't forget to add that all these things was initiated just 2years into office, how much more when he finish his first tenure and go for second?

18 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by danjohn: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
I personally think that the ticket should be Buhari / Fashola; however there will be many people who would complain about the Muslim / Muslim issue. Thus my second choice for now is Buhari / Okorocha. The only caveat is that the ticket must have the full and unequivocal support of Tinubu and Fashola.

There are many Northerners who are still angry with Jonathan because of the zoning issue. APC can tap into that anger and win the 12 million votes that Buhari won from there. The ticket could win the southwest, get up to 30% in the Southeast, and reduce Jonathan's margin of victory in the Middle-Belt.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bubadaniel13: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
If that is true,its very clear that GEJ is a president in waiting in 2015,Buhari is always a failure.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Ikengawo: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I think Buhari remains the only straight forward and disciplined man left. He's flawless and strict. Okorocha on the other hand has the charisma and youthfulness. Okorocha's achievements speak volumes while Buhari's brutal imprisonment of corrupt politicians and war against indiscipline is legendary. I however wish this combination comes in 2015. Right now, it remains speculations. God bless Nigeria.

The belief that Buhari is the only non corrupt man in Nigeria is the reason we're not progressing. There are millions of non corrupt nigerians that are tired of the same old same old. Can we look outside of the same 5 men every time we want to pick a leader? Buhari had a chance and nothing changed. If you call flogging adults and setting up unconstitutional flogging tribunals fighting corruption you should question why nigeria is still corrupt. Buhari is primative, and his complete indifference to slain youth corpers and inability to campaign in the english language show that though he's not monetarily corrupt, he's still ideologically corrupt, which is worst.

33 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Gboliwe: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]The truth is that this collabo will break the back of PDP.[/size]
It will do nothing. Like the poster above said, it is dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by bilms(m): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
see

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Benaig(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

One Thing - 1st ever South Easterner as Chief of Army Staff- rejigging the army.
Secondly - Commencement of 2nd Niger Bridge.
Thirdly - Onitsha River Port
Fourthly - Serious work on neglected Enugu PH road
Fifthly - Due recognition to your Ikemba Ojukwu - befitting burial & wife as ambassador

13 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by ba7man(m): 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
ayswags: why
A lot of Nigerians still want a leader that will be able to live with their excesses, tickle their balls from time to time, look the other way to favour them and bend to suit their whims. Fashola will appear too harsh for them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

Remodelling of the Enugu airport and the beautification of the UNEC campus grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/okorocha 2015 Posters Out by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=14pt]Since most Ibo posters are not even supporting this ticket then it makes no sense to include Rochas on it any more

I would have thought the SE people would support it but I guess they are comfortable under the Umblerra.

Maybe APC strategists should remove Rochas and include anyone who can win support from his region[/size]

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Desmond Elliot Reacts To Judicial Panel Report (Video) / Olumide Akpata And Osayamon Ogbebor Wedding Photos / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.