Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

2face And Annie Idibia’s Dubai Wedding IV Costs N1.8m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Idibia’s Dubai Wedding IV Costs N1.8m (828 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / 2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia’s Dubai Wedding IV Costs N1.8m by Bonaguy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gpNj1f2Wtgw/UUhZDiCFlyI/AAAAAAAAH7U/1x4J9ey0i20/s400/2baba.jpg[/img]

The invitation is best described as a package containing a black invite card with white and red lettering, a small access tag (no one will be allowed on the yatch where the wedding is holding without the tag) and a travel guide. Everything is contained in an expensive box with chocolate dressing.

The invitation package was designed by Karman Invitationers, a Lagos-based crafts company that specializes in items like this. We learned that each IV costs about N9000 and the 200 copies were made, that is to say that they spent N1.8 million on the IV which took about 2 to 3 weeks to complete.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/03/2face-and-annie-idibias-dubai-wedding.html
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia’s Dubai Wedding IV Costs N1.8m by Chanchit: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
I pray this wedding comes and goes so we go hear word for this NL. I hope I won't see a thread reporting the colour of shi!?t 2face n his wife shi!?t on the wedding day.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia’s Dubai Wedding IV Costs N1.8m by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chanchit: I pray this wedding comes and goes so we go hear word for this NL. I hope I won't see a thread reporting the colour of shi!?t 2face n his wife shi!?t on the wedding day.
abi o.the noise about the wedding is getting too much.shebi thats how they did not allow us to hear word when they were organising kim's wedding,at least we can all see that the money poured into the wedding is more than the marriage itself.isssh,meanwhile annie should not be carried away,other baby mamas are still lurking around,waiting for an opportunity to strike.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Are Fine! Photos From The #lagoscarnival2013 / Photos: Star Studded Industry Nite With D'banj / Hip Hop Artiste, Lynxxx, In Court For Assault, Victim Asking For N10m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.