Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? (2387 Views)

FIFA 13 WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT ON PS3 AND XBOX(PRIZE $20,000) / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by countsparrow: 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
Fifa lovers in the house, how do u play A1 on ur fifa 13 without being beaten silly, worldclass I mean...initially, I started with pro, but after some couple of hours I started trashing pro, then moving to worldclass, I find it almost impossible to beat A1, I win 1 out of 10 games, any professional gamer I d house can tell me one or two things I can do to help me improve my game play... Thanx,
Re: Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by jonesin(f): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
i am here, currently i am on d world-class and am in d semi,i am yet to lose a single match,i use england,
u need ur level of concentration to be high so as to cope wit d intensity and also try not to giv out ball poszetion cheaply becos onec u loos poszetion, dey wil try to make d most of it,dat is why it is world-class.

go to simple stting and mark attacking den confirm it just befor d game starts to increase your attacking ability.
if u stick to dis am sure u will get a draw or even a win.
Re: Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by PrinceNN(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2013
Fifa is a boooring game...in fact Soccer is boooring....i no longer just play soccer, except my frnds come over or i go visit
got the fifa 13 a day after it was released played the AI in world class for some hours, after a few tough games i adapted to their play...like @jonesin said, dont give the ball away too cheaply especially if you are the possessive type(if u got the ball, they cant score), learn to make precise passes especially during counter attack...master 1-2s(especially the up-throughs[mostly few yards from the centre]) they make perfect setups in this game...and then Finesse... grin
one thing a lot of PES guys dont exploit in fifa is the power of fake-shot...works everytime, mostly when driving into the 18 yard box...and dont mark the man, mark the space....
coming from a former top ranking Fifa and PES Veteran....now into MK9 cool
Re: Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by countsparrow: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
^^^ thank u, actually. I keep possesion well, my gameplay has improved too, but trust A1, if they want to score, they will.. Try playing the career mode, u will see wat I mean...
Re: Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by Macrophage(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
The best way to get better as a gamer is online gaming. There, you get to meet lots of people; the good, the bad and the ugly. It works, irrespective of the game: shooters, soccer sims, combat games, whatever!
Re: Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by PrinceNN(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
most def...nothing beats playing a human...online or offline
Re: Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by ritchboy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
I wouldn't know, I only play the Legendary A.I... #5-0
Re: Who Defeats A1 Worldclass On FIFA 13, Ps3??? by countsparrow: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
ritchboy: I wouldn't know, I only play the Legendary A.I... #5-0

U are mouthed....

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help In Knowing Which Gamepad To Buy For My PC / love-vendor Your PSP HERE!!!! / Where Cn I Buy Ps3 Fifa 11 In Abuja:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.