Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos (18499 Views)

Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe / Ondo Policemen Kill Driver In Custody, Label Him Armed Robber- The Punch / Drunk Policemen Kill Teenager, Other During Christmas Party (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by victorazy(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
mysticgal: i have perfect dislike for the people in black.they are pathetic wicked,dishonest,foolish,miserable people,u gave no pity to my little niece.

What did dey do to ur little niece? shocked shocked
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by brownlord: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
Godyke: This story get as e be. Well only God Knows the truth. We cant stay here and Judge. No matter what, this case should not be swept under the carpet. By the way what business does this businessman do?. Is it connected to some of those businesses that attracts police attention and searchlights? Just asking. RIP Brother Okoro. Thats how destiny wrote your life script. You just have to play it out.

What this rubbish u typed here, how does his bizness warrant him to be shot and killed in his own house instead of arrest and interrogate if he truely indulge in any illegal activities, my guy abeg park well before i vex

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by adexsimply(m): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
4bobo:
police never display madness in your eyes before?
that doesn't stop the fact that the story is incomplete
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Obinoscopy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
This case shld be fully investigated. The people who perperuated this evil act can be caught and prosecuted. We know the date and time the event occured thus we'll know who were on duty that period, we know it was SARS, we know the plate number of their vehicle, also the hotel staff that served them those drinks and the pregnant lady shld be able to recognise/identify them. I'm calling on the leadership of the NPF to launch a full scale investigation and the perpetuators be brought to justice. If they don't, then the blood of the innocent man is on their hands.

La police sont mon amie, certainement!
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
ITS JUDGEMENT TIME ON EARTH. YALL GONE FIND OUT WE ARE IN THE JUDGEMENT PERIOD
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by sexylabo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
NIGERIAN POLICE ARE SET OF BASTARDS.....THEY TAKE LAW INTO THEIR HANDS..THEY SHOULD SCRAP THEM

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Godyke(m): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
brownlord:

What this rubbish u typed here, how does his bizness warrant him to be shot and killed in his own house instead of arrest and interrogate if he truely indulge in any illegal activities, my guy abeg park well before i vex

If you like vex go hug transformer, Nigeria no even know you before, because you are irrelevant. Did my comment give any excuse or in anyway support the police to carry out extra Judicial Killing?. As I said, Only God knows the truth. How can you tell who is telling the truth when all we know about the deceased as a business man. I was only asking out of curiosity and meant no harm. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion but not to be a Judge, which am not.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by ILOVEPUSY(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
U see d problem wht naija polic der cret problem wer dey is no problem angry
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by manmustwac(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
And there are people who regulary post in the religious section who believe that Christians have morals atheists do not. Can you now see whatyour Christian policemen are doing to thier fellow Christian citizens? angry
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by deltakitchen: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
IS THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE READING THIS POST? IN SOME OTHER COUNTRIES THE POLICE IS KNOW FOR JUSTICE AND INTEGRITY BUT THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS KNOWN FOR CORRUPTION.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by manmustwac(m): 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
obadiah777: ITS JUDGEMENT TIME ON EARTH. YALL GONE FIND OUT WE ARE IN THE JUDGEMENT PERIOD
Anything bad that happens its always judgement time. Trust me you'll probably be here in another five years from now commenting on another topic saying its judgement time. We non believers know for a fact that the only judgement time is when and if they would be put in front of a Judge and Jury to answer for their crimes (which in our very religious and corrupt society is very unlikely)
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
manmustwac: Anything bad that happens its always judgement time. Trust me you'll probably be here in another five years from now commenting on another topic saying its judgement time. We non believers know for a fact that the only judgement time is when and if they would be put in front of a Judge and Jury to answer for their crimes (which in our very religious and corrupt society is very unlikely)
YOU GONE FIND OUT THAT WE DONT HAVE 5 YEARS LEFT IN THIS AGE. HECK I DONT THINK WE HAVE 2 YEARS. AND I CAN BET MY LIFE ON THAT. HOWEVER FOUR YEAR TOPS. THIS HERE IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD. FOLKS GETTING JUDGED. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN CHIEF. ITS FIXING TO GO DOWN REAL SOON. wink
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by chucky234(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
NPF dey fall hand die
The murderers should be fish out and punish severely.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by dad007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
brownlord:

And stared to employ boko haram to guard lives and properties abi?
I dont think you know what you are talking about.No,dont avoid them.except you are one of them.Otherwise
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by hardbody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
manmustwac: And there are people who regulary post in the religious section who believe that Christians have morals atheists do not. Can you now see whatyour Christian policemen are doing to thier fellow Christian citizens? angry

What proof do you have that the policemen that commited the dastardly and heinous crime are not atheists? Or you just open your mouth abi you just start typing rubbish? if you have a head, use it first before you type. Yes I said 'IF"
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by gustdableman(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
guy police all over the world are curupt, the worst police you can find is in US
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by jeffizy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
lord have mercy.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Alaska123: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
nigerian police unah dey try....okk...GEJ is nw ur turn to tell nigeria dat u are ontop of the situation....hahahahahahahahha....
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
R I P
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Mosino95(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nigeria police men are dey murkier dan d murkiest magot in an left over market? jst tel me, is dis nt sardonic 2 nija aaa.dis is disma-pisma.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by mysticgal(f): 7:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
victorazy:

What did dey do to ur little niece? shocked shocked
the scattered her leg with bullets oh.till today no case against the drunk policeman.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Afolabs101: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
RIP mr Eze

SARS are known to be murderers for hire, remember Dipo Dina? SARS killed him in cold blood in broad daylight, according to eyewitness reports. Those bodies found in the river in Anambra, finger pointing at SARS again.

This man was assassinated, look at his business partners and competitors. SARS were probably having drinks at the hotel waiting for the man to get home and come out to relax. Someone probably informed them that he was outside his house and then they struck!

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
chemashie:
You are a mo.ron! What have you done to stop this other than ranting on a faceless forum?
you are a BIG FOOL
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by andyanders: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
The worst people on earth to be closer to, are the Nigerian Policemen.If you see them, laugh and greet them and pass, never bring them closer to your house or make friends with any of them. Use long spoon to eat with any policeman.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by sleekdiva: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=andyanders]The worst people on earth to b De closer to, are the Nigerian Policemen.If you see them, laugh and greet them and pass, never bring them closer to your house or make friends with any of them. Use long spoon to eat with any policeman.lmao
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by bakila: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
alaoeri: The animal in uniform should be send to borno.
Borno get use now. Anyways that, shoot because u are elephant worsen the boko haram case.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by TUMIC(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
There was a country!!!
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by rose002(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Cheiiiii na dis handsome man dis useless set of police just waste so cry oooooooo Mr Okoro where eva u r make sure dos dat killed u don't go unpunished cry dis is dishearten
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
idupaul: I am disturbed by the way Igbo people are being wantonly killed like chicken in Nigeria... Is this how this particular case would end?
i know believe that ibo is lost tribe of israel.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by RoyalLight(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
[b][/b][right][/right]
4bobo:
4bobo:
4bobo:
police is ur enemy not friend.
Re: Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos by baffylander(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
What do we expect from this bunch of ill-trained, angry and sadistic killers in uniform? You only need to visit a police station once and you'd definitely leave with a very heavy heart...and SARS, kai these guys daily carry out extra-judicial killings daily without anyone of them being held accountable for these heinous crimes. I see a policeman with a gun be it at a checkpoint or on patrol and I know this is a man who can snuff life out of my body without any consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

31-Year-Old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Possession / Security Guards Injure Each Other While Fighting Over N500 Tip In Lagos / How A Woman Was Randomly Kidnapped In Rivers State Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.