Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Vaginal Reconstruction For Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaginal Reconstruction For Women (594 Views)

Caesarean Session/ Vaginal Birth, Which Is More Beneficial??! Read!!! / Medication For Vaginal Itching? / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaginal Reconstruction For Women by lexiie(f): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
http://evatese./2013/03/19/vaginal-reconstuction-for-women-modupe-ozolua-says-its-needed/

Seriously !!!! Vaginal Reconstruction . i was amazed when i saw that post and i just had to bring it to the notice of my readers.

Modupe Ozolua is the pioneer of cosmetic surgery in Nigeria and CEO of Body Enhancement Limited. in her own words when talking to Chuks Eze of The Sun

“As long as women have vaginal birth, as long as they have intercourse, and as long as they age, at some point in time, they would need reconstruction. I’m not encouraging every woman to do it, just those who feel they need it or if their gynecologist advises them to do it. But women need to know that vagina reconstruction is different from vagina tightening. If you want to feel like a virgin again, I would ask you to see a gynecologist who will repair the appropriate muscles. Vagina reconstruction is different from going in and repairing whatever to restore virginity.

How possible can that be? .The fact is when disvirgined naturally, how then would artificial means redo the deed that has been done not to talk of even tightening would do the same thing. And if does then this opens a new era for women.

Drop your comments, ideas and what you think
http://evatese./2013/03/19/vaginal-reconstuction-for-women-modupe-ozolua-says-its-needed/
Re: Vaginal Reconstruction For Women by Sissy3(f): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
highly unnecessary unless your self esteem sinked that low. But that's just me.

and of course if it medically necessary
Re: Vaginal Reconstruction For Women by coldgate(f): 2:58am On Mar 20, 2013
The woman is shopping for clients. I wish her luck.

(1) (Reply)

Any Cure For Enlarged Spleen? / Controling And Stoping Infections including, staph etc. / Breastfeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.