Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? (1206 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) / What Is The Greatest Surprise U Have Ever Got From A Female Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by lolzie: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hello everyone, I would appreciate stories of people who got back with their ex. Why did you break up? How long were u apart for? And how did you get back together. Also, did the relationship succeed at last?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by tpia5: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
this should make for interesting reading [plus majorly fake scenarios of course].

but, since most nlers seem to be fixated on their exes [scarily so], this topic has long been in the making.

and please, minimize the mention of okoro's law.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by CrazyMan(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
lolzie: Hello everyone, I would appreciate stories of people who got back with their ex. Why did you break up? How long were u apart for? And how did you get back together. Also, did the relationship succeed at last?

Thanks in advance.
Start by sharing yours with us, and am sure that after reading your story, most members would be compelled to share theirs.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by tpia5: 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
^he or she probably got curious due to the large number of ex threads found on nl.

very high obsession with exes here.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by lolzie: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oh well, actually, I would share my story but I haven't gotten back with an ex. My only ex tried to get back with me after going MIA for 2 whole years. He broke the relationship cos of flimsy reasons back then and all my efforts to reconcile fell on deaf ears. 2 years later he came beggin after absolutely no contact. I was like ? Lolz. I already had a new boyfriend by then but even if I didn't, there was no way I would go back to someone who dumped me cos emotionally, I had cried, healed n moved on.. So that's my story....

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
I ran into my ex after 3yrs of separation, wow!! she looked so good that i was tempted to count my blessings again, but she spoiled our entire comeback with her flash back of our relationship 3yrs ago. i have stopped being too emotional and moved on so i was pissed off instantly.
i dey think of how to hustle and follow my mates dey drive camry, you dey here dey remind me of how we use to kiss under the tree for night. i gave her fake number and left. No time cool
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Inosenduatall: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
tpia@:
and please, minimize the mention of okoro's law.

It's OKAFOR'S LAW. And it simply states that "Once debe is always debe".

By the way, the way wey u carry dis thread personal makes me think you prolly have a story to share as well... Did u get back with him? Do tell.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by tpia5: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
and like i said, let's try to minimize mentioning any overhyped "laws", regardless how many times you've tried and tested them, thanks.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Inosenduatall: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
^^Yo madam chill. Why u getting all defensive? I simply asked a question. Or does it evoke bad memories or what?? Do tell.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Inosenduatall: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
Silly you. Please shift let other people post biko!
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hello everyone, I would appreciate stories of people who got back with their ex. Why did you break up? How long were u apart for? And how did you get back together. Also, did the relationship succeed at last?

Almost did, well it was the age difference and some anger issues on her part, like 2 years apart, we never got back together she was with someone when i wanted to,and by the time i met someone else, she was single, so bad timing, though still very good friends.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Chinwem(f): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Inosenduatall:
It's OKAFOR'S LAW. And it simply states that "Once debe is always debe".

By the way, the way wey u carry dis thread personal makes me think you prolly have a story to share as well... Did u get back with him? Do tell.

Sorry to say I haven't heard this before. Do you mind telling me what its for. Is it like a joke or sth? Cheers
Nairaland is another university on its own.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Emmhh..nah! Deres a reason y he's called an ex.Forward ever! Backward NEVER!!!!
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by 190: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
dafuq with people and ex's these days
have you people tried getting rich
you should try it sometime and stop concentrating on ex's angry angry

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2013
190: dafuq with people and ex's these days
have you people tried getting rich
you should try it sometime and stop concentrating on ex's angry angry

grin grin

i actually cosign to this!!
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by 190theclown: 7:15am On Mar 20, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

i actually cosign to this!!

Am rich now
Are you coming back to-me cry
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Popowaa: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2013
He had his chance and blew it away so no second chance.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by KINGwax(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2013
I dated one for 2yrs, parted for 6 good yrs, dated again for another 3yrs, and now, with a final parting!
It was a family issue.

Dated another for 2yrs, parted for a year, and now back on course, a year and still counting. This time, I'm tryin to break free: she doesn't wanna be an assistance girlfriend, but swt@, I already helped maself with a swt lemon before u're back!
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by stephnina0(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2013
Dated for 2years, he came bck to 9ja got confused by one ugly ass Rivers state biatch. We broke up;I cried n some how kept my cool cos I had this feeling that fling won't last.He tried getting bck but I was too hurt.We were apart for 6 months, came back to 9ja n we bumbed into each other in Abj couldn't lie to mylself I was still inluv with him so we got bck together n got rid of d trashy biatch grin . He proposed two months ago and our wedding is in two months time smiley
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
Chinwem:

Sorry to say I haven't heard this before. Do you mind telling me what its for. Is it like a joke or sth? Cheers
Nairaland is another university on its own.
Are u kidding me? You don't knw of okafor's law? It's the truest law ever. Once u can get into a girls pants if u break up u cn always get back if u want to even if she's married. Tried tested and confirmed.
Re: Anyone Ever Got Back With An Ex? by 190: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
stephnina0: Dated for 2years, he came bck to 9ja got confused by one ugly ass Rivers state biatch. We broke up;I cried n some how kept my cool cos I had this feeling that fling won't last.He tried getting bck but I was too hurt.We were apart for 6 months, came back to 9ja n we bumbed into each other in Abj couldn't lie to mylself I was still inluv with him so we got bck together n got rid of d trashy biatch grin . He proposed two months ago and our wedding is in two months time smiley

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Difficult Question Meant For Matured People / If You Want / My Cousin Said He Will Never Marry A Girl Who Is Not A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.