Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (12310 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / Is The Rapture/end Times Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 6:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
TOPIC: 50 SIGNS OF RAPTURE/END-TIME

TEXT: MATHEW 24: 33-36

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

INTRODUCTION
When is the day of return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to rapture His saints? Before you say the answer, let me quickly say it because I know that you know the answer. Nobody knows the day. Even, unbelievers know the same. Mathew 24:36 clearly says that nobody knows.
And so, because nobody knows the day, when you try to sensitize some Christians that the day is near so that they can begin to prepare, they quickly retort: nobody knows the day. And they begin to live a lukewarm/lackadaisical life again. How can you sensitize them to prepare for a day nobody knows? They begin to pray for prosperity and concentrate on worldly things as if though, ‘nobody knows the day’ means ‘the day will never come’.
Even though we don’t know the day, the day will still come. That is the absolute truth. But are we totally ignorant of this all-important day? NO! Our God will not keep us in darkness. Look at Mathew 24:33. It says when we shall see ALL of certain things, then the day which we don’t know is at the door.
Supposing you are coming back home from your office and you have reached the door of your home, how close to or how far from your home are you? You as close or as far as being in your home. That is the reality. And this is what our Lord, Jesus, was telling us. He went further to even say that the generation that witnessed ALL these events happen together will not pass away before the day comes. Our Lord has already given us enough clues: watch to see that ALL THE THINGS HE SAID ARE HAPPENING ALL AT THE SAME TIME, then know that THE DAY IS AS CLOSE AS BEING AT THE DOOR OF YOUR ROOM if you see ALL the things happen.
What more can we do? All we have to do is to examine clearly to see that all the things HE said are happening. Then we should begin to pray and prepare (Luke 21: 36) to be worthy instead of praying for money. One stunning fact is that not at any time in all history of creation had ALL these things happened at the same, nor will there be any other time they will happen altogether, except the time He is to return. So any Christian that is not ready to examine and watch but just goes about and says we don’t know the day is lazy and lukewarm and does that at his peril.
So lets examine together, the signs HE and other prophets/apostles gave us and I live you to judge whether ALL these thing are happening or not. Welcome to 50 signs of rapture/end-time.
50 SIGNS OF RAPTURE/END-TIME
1- wars/violences mt 24:6
2- famines/expensive cost of food mt 24:7
3- incurable diseases mt 24:7
4- EARTHQUAKES mt 24:7
5- false pastors/prophets/religious leaders mt 24:11
6- deceptions mt 24:11
7- intensified evangelism mt 24:14
8- some arab nations will attempt to wipe out Israel psalm 83: 1-8
9- hatred/wickedness mt 24:10
10 homosexualities 2 timothy 3:2
11 increased vegetarianism 1 timothy 4:3
12 looting of public funds james 5:3
13 tsunamis luke 21:25
14 volcanic eruptions joel 2:30
15 shedding of innocent bloods james 5:6, rev 6:9-10
16 economic collapse rev 6:6
17 peace talks/ clamour for peace 1 thes 5:2-3
18 invasion of churches to attack/kill christians john16:1-3,mt 24:9
19 massive death of fishes hosea 4:3
20 massive death of birds hosea 4:3
21 massive death of animals hosea 4:3
22 shifting of earth' axis isaiah 24:20
23 threat of war on Israel luke21:20, ps 83:1-8
24 many will falsely parade themselves as CHRIST/MESSIAH mt 24:5
25 slave labour james 5:4
26 gospel of prosperity 2 peter 2:3
27 visions/dreams of rapture/heaven/hell etc joel 2:28-30
28 effort to divide jerusalem zechariah 14:2, joel 3:2
29 advanced knowledge/technology daniel 12:4
30 distress luke 21:25, daniel 12:1
31 overthrowing of egypt daniel 11:41-43
32 overthrowing of libya daniel 11:41-43
33 overthrowing of ethiopia daniel 11:41-43
34 Damascus/syria will fall Isaiah 17:1-3
35 blasphemies 2 timothy 3:2
36 avoiding to get married 1 timothy 4:3
37 false miracles math 24:24, 2 Thes 2:9
38 adultery/fornication hosea 4:2
39 scoffing/mocking of word God 2 peter 3:2
40 stealing/robberry hosea 4:2
41 visions/dreams of antichrist 2:thes 2:3-4
42 falling away of church 2 thes 2:3, 1 tim 4:1
43 dead conscience 1 tim 4:2
44 love of items more than God 2 tim 3:4
45 climatic change/strange weather pattern luke 21:26
46 fearful/bleak future luke 21:26
47 rebels/rebelliousness 1 john 2:18-19
48 heresies 2 peter 2:2
49 building of 3rd jewish temple Ezekiel 41:1
50 israel becoming a nation Mathew 24:32-34
51 possession of evil spirits 1 tim 4:1, 1 john 2:18
Now that you can confidently say that all these things are happening (even rampantly and in great magnitude), then we must begin to prepare to meet our Lord. If you are not already thing in this direction, begin to consider it, lest He comes quickly and you may not know when He comes.
ACTIONS/PRAYERS
1.Repent of all SINs and pray that LORD, JESUS CHRIST, should cleanse and sanctify you with His blood. Please do this as many times as possible daily.
2. O Lord, let not your coming meet me as a thief in the night.
3. Lord Jesus, whatever thing that want to take me away from you, take it away from me.

For more information, question or contribution, or you want us to email you our other end-time teachings, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now is child’s play. Shalom.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Thanks for sharing this information. Everything is correct.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by LordReed(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2013
All these conditions have existed in various degrees both high and low since the death and resurrection of Christ.

Do not get into the error of date setting like the 2012-ists.

Jesus will come when He will come; be more concerned with doing what is right and keeping your faith.

5 Likes

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2013
1 Timothy 3
People will be Selfish, greedy, boastful, and conceited; they will be insulting to thier parents, ungreatful and irreligious, they will be unkind, merciless, slanderers, violent, and fierce, they will be treacherous and swollen with pride [size=21pt] They will love pleasure rather than God [/size]
1 Timothy 4:3
The time will come when people will not listen to sound Doctrines, they will follow thier own desires and will collect for themselves more and more teacher who will tell them what they are itching to hear.
They will turn thier attention away from the truth,

All these things are happening now. We should seek the truth.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by PastorOluT(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2013
Yes agreed all that you wrote so far is according to the scriptures, but i have a little reservation about repenting and asking Jesus to cleanse you and sanctify you daily. Once you accept Jesus as your Lord as personal savior, you are complete in Him and all you have to do is to live consciously in Him daily, the bible says He says entered the hollies of hollies once and for all and that the sacrifice is for all time, Jesus need not die over and over for our sins.
Truly we are to prepare but our preparation should not always be with sin consciousness but holiness consciousness, this i believe many of us still find difficult to understand in the Christendom.
Bro, i quite agree with you, you are on point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
LOL

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Yes agreed all that you wrote so far is according to the scriptures, but i have a little reservation about repenting and asking Jesus to cleanse you and sanctify you daily. Once you accept Jesus as your Lord as personal savior, you are complete in Him and all you have to do is to live consciously in Him daily, the bible says He says entered the hollies of hollies once and for all and that the sacrifice is for all time, Jesus need not die over and over for our sins.
Truly we are to prepare but our preparation should not always be with sin consciousness but holiness consciousness, this i believe many of us still find difficult to understand in the Christendom.
Bro, i quite agree with you, you are on point

Thank you, Pastor, we are not encouraging believers to sin consciously (hebrew 10:26) rather we are trying to call our attentions to the fact that JESUS CHRIST is coming for an holy bride, without spot, blemish, wrinkle or all sorts (ephesian 5:27) but the fact remains that we may still unconsciously run into some things that defile us and we have to deal with those things by repentance. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lord_Reed: All these conditions have existed in various degrees both high and low since the death and resurrection of Christ.

Do not get into the error of date setting like the 2012-ists.

I never set any date. if you read the introduction very well, you notice. Some of the conditions might have been existing
long ago like you said, though, at a minimal level, but not all the conditions. JESUS CHRIST called us to watch out when we
see all of the conditions happened at the same time. that is the point I am making and to sensitise us to watch as He told us.
If there was no need to watch, Jesus would not have told us to watch. Shalom.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by LordReed(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2013
annyplenty:

I never set any date. if you read the introduction very well, you notice. Some of the conditions might have been existing
long ago like you said, though, at a minimal level, but not all the conditions. JESUS CHRIST called us to watch out when we
see all of the conditions happened at the same time. that is the point I am making and to sensitise us to watch as He told us.

Even the apostles thought it was eminent in their time. I say watch and pray for your salvation not for the end of the world. Jesus already said of the day and time no man knows. Who ever will not genuinely repent will not genuinely repent for fear of the end of the world.

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by PastorOluT(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
annyplenty:

Agree with you again, we need to warn men 'cos many are not living with d consciousness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Even the apostles thought it was eminent in their time. I say watch and pray for your salvation not for the end of the world. Jesus already said of the day and time no man knows. Who ever will not genuinely repent will not genuinely repent for fear of the end of the world.

You are absolutely right that who will not repent will not repent even if God sent somebody from hell to come and warn them to fulfill the request of the rich man. Besides, I am not trying to coerce or use end-time to frighten people to repent. My point still remains that Jesus asked us to watch for some things and those things are happening. If we take heed and amend our ways because we see those things happened and rapture did not happen eventually, we would not have lost anything but rather we would have become more heaven conscious. But if JESUS asked us to watch so that we, believers, might not be deceived and that we might not be caught unawares, BUT we fail to watch and we are deceived through our ignorance even though we are living holy. It may just be a fatal error. JESUS knew we need to watch and prepare, and HE didnt make mistakes for saying so just as He didnt make mistakes for saying we must be born-again.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 8:59am On May 05, 2013
35 blasphemies 2 timothy 3:2

no. 35 of the signs of rapture/end-time on this thread is BLASPHEMIES. This sign is even manifested on this forum. Children of GOD, beware! there are a lot of BLASPHEMERS on the religious section of this forum. They create thread with topics that blasphemes God. They bring argument of blasphemies into your thread just to lure to be partaker of their sins. There are alot of such in recent times if you observed. Pls ignore them and their threads. Different people are working for different masters. Dont allow them to drag you into their blasphemies. Be careful.

Rather watch, repent, pray and prepare yourself to escape all the things that will soon come upon the earth (luke 21:36). Rapture will soon happen. Shalom
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
JESUS is coming.

ALL PROPHECIES HAVE BEEN FULFILLED. THE ONLY THING THAT REMAINS IS FOR TRUMPET TO SOUND.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
ELIJAH WILL COME AGAIN TO PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE LORD JESUS TO COME AT RAPTURE.

Mal 4:5-6

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2014
Rapture is a sign of the end, the bible noted that after the saints have been raptured then the tribulation will begin. And tribulation comes bfor the end.

There ar no signs for rapture but rapture is a sign of the end time.

Rapture cn happen anytime
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5fSgoTL7j4
Billions of locust invaded Madagascar

God is repeating bible days in our days. Jesus is coming. Make haste to escape by repenting in Jesus Christ and live a total righteous and holy life. all what are happening now are a child's play to what will happen after rapture.

I have seen the rapture happen. I have heard the signal sounded from heaven. I have seen a tip of the great tribulation. May those who have hears listen to the voice of warning.

Jesus is coming. Prepare in absolute holiness and repentance.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by macabees: 12:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Daniel 9:27 clearly states when the 70th week starts with a peace treaty between Israel and the Antichrist . And Daniel gives all the signs which are almost here already. They have the plans already drawn up to rebuild the temple. All the things that go into the temple are done. Right down to the DNA test of araon's lineage that are training priests for the temple. It's coming and coming soon. I know end times by the gracious will of my father it's not a mystery anymore Jesus fulfilled everything so we are not left in the dark. It takes a spiritual mind not a carnal mind. God bless! If anyone has any questions I would be blessed to answer them with his word.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by macabees: 1:00am On Sep 29, 2014
greatbygrace: Rapture is a sign of the end, the bible noted that after the saints have been raptured then the tribulation will begin. And tribulation comes bfor the end.

I'm sorry but you have no Biblical truth to this. God says we are not appointed to wrath, not tribulation, correction the great tribulation which is brought on by the Antichrist not our loving God. There is a huge difference between God's wrath and tribulation. The flood was certainly not tribulation it was wrath. Noah went through tribulation building the Ark to be saved from God's wrath.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
BLOOD RAIN IN INDIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgqnbZrxNrk

Wake up. Something strange is happening on earth. And more are still coming.

JESUS is coming. Repent and live in holiness and Righteousness.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2014
macabees:
Daniel 9:27 clearly states when the 70th week starts with a peace treaty between Israel and the Antichrist . And Daniel gives all the signs which are almost here already. They have the plans already drawn up to rebuild the temple. All the things that go into the temple are done. Right down to the DNA test of araon's lineage that are training priests for the temple. It's coming and coming soon. I know end times by the gracious will of my father it's not a mystery anymore Jesus fulfilled everything so we are not left in the dark. It takes a spiritual mind not a carnal mind. God bless! If anyone has any questions I would be blessed to answer them with his word.
b

Who taught you how to lie ?
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2014
greatbygrace:
Rapture is a sign of the end, the bible noted that after the saints have been raptured then the tribulation will begin. And tribulation comes bfor the end.

Show me where it is expressed plainly as you stated that tribulation comes after rapture ?

Do you care reading Matt_24:29 ?
Also read Matt_24:21-22.

Didn't you see that the elects were present ? Do you also care reading Rev_20:2 or 4 there about ?

All of us here are gonna die,our" children children children "would come up yet no rapture.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
END-TIMES NEWS AND SIGNS FOR THE MONTH OF MARCH 2014.

The Below is a compilation by THE TWO PREACHERS of the end-time signs and events that occured in the month of march this years.

I will be bringing you more of such in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WtftqjLNv0&list=PL44P8b5Aj7sqEOtH-jeEN2DJLa0iRNw9X&index=15

JESUS is coming. No person can claim ignorance anymore. Gone were the days when God overlooked ignorances of men, but now He wants all men everywhere to repent and prepare in holiness and righteousness for the glorious coming of the Messiah.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocCJNjRHtsc

JESUS is coming.

Be Prepared.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by farellstone: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
annyplenty:

Thank you, Pastor, we are not encouraging believers to sin consciously (hebrew 10:26) rather we are trying to call our attentions to the fact that JESUS CHRIST is coming for an holy bride, without spot, blemish, wrinkle or all sorts (ephesian 5:27) but the fact remains that we may still unconsciously run into some things that defile us and we have to deal with those things by repentance. Shalom.
plz i need clarification on dis i sin willfully recently nd iv been trying to find my way back to God bt d words in hebrew 10:26 kept making me feel like my willful sins are not 4given.plz explain this hebrew 10:26
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
END-TIME NEWS FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY

MEGACRYOMETEOR, WILD WIRE, FLOODS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF13zDKerg0

Please dont harden your hearts to all these warnings. Ask yourself why are they happening?

JESUS is coming.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
farellstone:
plz i need clarification on dis i sin willfully recently nd iv been trying to find my way back to God bt d words in hebrew 10:26 kept making me feel like my willful sins are not 4given.plz explain this hebrew 10:26

if you continue to sin willfully it has a lot of implications which are as follows

1. You are daring God to do what He wants to do. You are telling Him with your actions you dont care. God will not like that.

2. You may always continue to sin willfully again. Before you commit the willful sin, there was a struggle that would have lasted in your heart between the Voice of God that was begging you not to do it and the voice of satan that is urging you to go ahead. And there is likelihood you may submit to that voice of enemy again when you are faced with situation of wilful sin, if you did not do anything to arrest the situation now.

3. Wilful sin amounts to crucifying Jesus the second time.

Now, let us talk about the dangers of wilful sin

1. God may be tired of your false repentance and wilful sins and just pass a judgement on you. JEREMIAH 15:6

6 Thou hast forsaken me, saith the LORD, thou art gone backward: therefore will I stretch out my hand against thee, and destroy thee; I am weary with repenting.

2. The door of grace could have been shut against you when you are now ready to repent genuinely
16 Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

17 For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.

Esau was now ready to repent, even with tears but the doors of grace has been shut against him.

3. Death can come or rapture can happen while you are playing with sin.

4 it exposes you to attack of the enemy and his accusation before God.

NOW, WAY OUT

1 CONFESS THE SIN TO THE LORD IN PRAYER. IF NEED BE YOU MAY NEED TO ALSO CONFESS TO THE BRETHREN JUST TO PUT SATAN TO SHAME AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THAT ACT. PLEASE DONT COVER IT. THEN STOP DOING THAT SAME THING. GOD IS MERCIFUL. PROVERBS 28: 13

2 YOU MAY NEED TO FAST TO BREAK THE POWERS OF THE FLESH.

3 READ THE BIBLE MORE.

God can still forgive you. The prodigal son returned. Peter repented. David wept unto the Lord, all on time before it was too late and they never repeated the sin anymore.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2015
MASSIVE FLOODS, HAILS, BIRD/ANIMAL DEATHS, SINK HOLES AND MANY MORE- THE END-TIME SIGNS CONTINUE TO MANIFEST MORE AND MORE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU-FyKiVikA

JESUS IS COMING. ONLY ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE AND HOLY LIVING CAN HELP YOU.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 12:27am On Apr 08, 2015
1 TIMOTHY 4:3
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Israelites rejected Manna
Israelites claimed the Manna was not delicious and not nourishing to the body. They became tired of the Manna and eventually rejected it.
Christians are rejecting The True Word Of God and Sound Doctrinesl
Today, many believers despise the true Gospel.

Many believers, now, say that messages that rebuke sins, warn about hell, exalt righteousness and holiness and readiness for Rapture are too scary and fearful. They are thus rejecting Christ, His True Gospel and all He stands For.

This is similar to how Israelites became tired of Manna and eventually rejected it.

JESUS is coming.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 7:36am On Jun 08, 2015
ALL THE SIGN OF HIS COMING HAVE MANIFESTED EVERYWHERE. HE IS COMING IN GLORY.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.