Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (12313 Views)

End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture (part 1) / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of SIN / Is The Rapture/end Times Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
We are waiting for the last sign of His coming and that sign is that The Trumpet Itself Should Sound. And once the trumpet sound, it is already too late for whoever is not ready to follow the Lord at rapture.

JESUS is coming. Rapture is imminent. All things are now ready. Get yourself ready.

JESUScoming
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Ahasco(m): 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
i'm "flabberwlemed"
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by elveco: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mal. 4:5-6 has already been fulfilled.
annyplenty:

ELIJAH WILL COME AGAIN TO PREPARE THE WAY FOR THE LORD JESUS TO COME AT RAPTURE.

Mal 4:5-6

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

JESUS is coming.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by MacJC: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
All d Glory belongs to the Most High!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2015
Just yesterday, it was revealed to me that massive spirit of rape, robbery, homosexuality, violence and so on had been poured out. I call it the spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah. even alot of spell were released through the internet to make people fall for these spirits leading to explosive violence and sexual perversion as it happened in the Sodom and Gomorrah.

The Lord Jesus Christ said as it was in Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be when the Son of man shall return. Rapture is imminent. Stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
VIOLENCE
WICKEDNESS
RAPE
HOMOSEXUALS

All these signs have reached a deadly proportion. Soon, God will withdraw His Spirit and the door of grace is shut. Make haste. Run quickly at the foot of the cross of the Lord and lay down every thing. surrender your life to Him and serve Him with all your strenght.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 5:13pm On Feb 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SttrnhuvDhA

JESUS is coming. Stay ready. Even the enemies are warning you indirectly.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
All prophecies are being fulfilled right in front of our eyes.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2016
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhhUvSg4mVA

The prophecies are fast converging.

JESUS is indeed coming. Shalom.

Stay ready in holiness and righteousness.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 12:49am On Jun 22, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC6vzRWA1tchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC6vzRWA1tc

The days of Noah are here. They are planning to change DNAs of human being.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Holiness and Righteousness.

When the midnight strikes, make sure you are covered by The blood of the Lamb of God.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 12:50am On Jun 22, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC6vzRWA1tc

Changing the DNAs of Human.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Holiness and Righteousness.

When the midnight strikes, make sure you are covered by The blood of the Lamb of God.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
annyplenty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC6vzRWA1tc

Changing the DNAs of Human.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready in absolute Repentance, Holiness and Righteousness.

This was the characteristic behaviour of the generation of Noah. It is an unforgivable sin and that is why God wiped them away. Now, the days of Noah are back.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 11:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be when the Son of man shall come again.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Great Tribulation
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Watch very carefully what is going on especially between America and the king of the North.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
The King of the North shall attack the LovePeddler of Babylon. watch very carefully the ongoing political struggle.

Rapture is imminent.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
The King of the North shall attack the W'hore of Babylon. watch very carefully the ongoing political struggle.

Rapture is imminent.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2018
All manners of intimacy dolls are flooding the markets. Sodom and Gomorrah is loading.

Stay read to escape like Lot.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Our redemption is near! Endure to the end.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
tribulation has begun! rapture is imminent.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
the heart of men are filled with wickedness

1 Like

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 2:56am On Sep 20, 2018
annyplenty:

VIOLENCE
WICKEDNESS
RAPE
HOMOSEXUALS

All these signs have reached a deadly proportion. Soon, God will withdraw His Spirit and the door of grace is shut. Make haste. Run quickly at the foot of the cross of the Lord and lay down every thing. surrender your life to Him and serve Him with all your strenght.

Jesus is coming. Stay ready.

Not in this life time all the prophesy have not come to pass, all the things you mention has been going on since, he did not come when 600 million slaves died. A thousand years is like one day to the most high. This generation might just be 5 days to him�
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by jokerr(m): 9:08am On Sep 20, 2018
annyplenty:

Just yesterday, it was revealed to me that massive spirit of rape, robbery, homosexuality, violence and so on had been poured out. I call it the spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah. even alot of spell were released through the internet to make people fall for these spirits leading to explosive violence and sexual perversion as it happened in the Sodom and Gomorrah.

The Lord Jesus Christ said as it was in Sodom and Gomorrah, so shall it be when the Son of man shall return. Rapture is imminent. Stay ready.
wow I never knew someone could be this deluded.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
jokerr:
wow I never knew someone could be this deluded.

Joker! You obviously did not understand what we are talking about or pretending!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by annyplenty(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2018
All the signs of His coming are staring at us face to face. Let us prepare and be ready.
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
annyplenty:
All the signs of His coming are staring at us face to face. Let us prepare and be ready.

That's why you people are building the largest auditoriums in the world abi, so that when Jesus comes you will host him in your 100k capacity auditorium. LMFAO!
Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
True. read my recent posts as well

annyplenty:
TOPIC: 50 SIGNS OF RAPTURE/END-TIME

TEXT: MATHEW 24: 33-36

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

INTRODUCTION
When is the day of return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to rapture His saints? Before you say the answer, let me quickly say it because I know that you know the answer. Nobody knows the day. Even, unbelievers know the same. Mathew 24:36 clearly says that nobody knows.
And so, because nobody knows the day, when you try to sensitize some Christians that the day is near so that they can begin to prepare, they quickly retort: nobody knows the day. And they begin to live a lukewarm/lackadaisical life again. How can you sensitize them to prepare for a day nobody knows? They begin to pray for prosperity and concentrate on worldly things as if though, ‘nobody knows the day’ means ‘the day will never come’.
Even though we don’t know the day, the day will still come. That is the absolute truth. But are we totally ignorant of this all-important day? NO! Our God will not keep us in darkness. Look at Mathew 24:33. It says when we shall see ALL of certain things, then the day which we don’t know is at the door.
Supposing you are coming back home from your office and you have reached the door of your home, how close to or how far from your home are you? You as close or as far as being in your home. That is the reality. And this is what our Lord, Jesus, was telling us. He went further to even say that the generation that witnessed ALL these events happen together will not pass away before the day comes. Our Lord has already given us enough clues: watch to see that ALL THE THINGS HE SAID ARE HAPPENING ALL AT THE SAME TIME, then know that THE DAY IS AS CLOSE AS BEING AT THE DOOR OF YOUR ROOM if you see ALL the things happen.
What more can we do? All we have to do is to examine clearly to see that all the things HE said are happening. Then we should begin to pray and prepare (Luke 21: 36) to be worthy instead of praying for money. One stunning fact is that not at any time in all history of creation had ALL these things happened at the same, nor will there be any other time they will happen altogether, except the time He is to return. So any Christian that is not ready to examine and watch but just goes about and says we don’t know the day is lazy and lukewarm and does that at his peril.
So lets examine together, the signs HE and other prophets/apostles gave us and I live you to judge whether ALL these thing are happening or not. Welcome to 50 signs of rapture/end-time.
50 SIGNS OF RAPTURE/END-TIME
1- wars/violences mt 24:6
2- famines/expensive cost of food mt 24:7
3- incurable diseases mt 24:7
4- EARTHQUAKES mt 24:7
5- false pastors/prophets/religious leaders mt 24:11
6- deceptions mt 24:11
7- intensified evangelism mt 24:14
8- some arab nations will attempt to wipe out Israel psalm 83: 1-8
9- hatred/wickedness mt 24:10
10 homosexualities 2 timothy 3:2
11 increased vegetarianism 1 timothy 4:3
12 looting of public funds james 5:3
13 tsunamis luke 21:25
14 volcanic eruptions joel 2:30
15 shedding of innocent bloods james 5:6, rev 6:9-10
16 economic collapse rev 6:6
17 peace talks/ clamour for peace 1 thes 5:2-3
18 invasion of churches to attack/kill christians john16:1-3,mt 24:9
19 massive death of fishes hosea 4:3
20 massive death of birds hosea 4:3
21 massive death of animals hosea 4:3
22 shifting of earth' axis isaiah 24:20
23 threat of war on Israel luke21:20, ps 83:1-8
24 many will falsely parade themselves as CHRIST/MESSIAH mt 24:5
25 slave labour james 5:4
26 gospel of prosperity 2 peter 2:3
27 visions/dreams of rapture/heaven/hell etc joel 2:28-30
28 effort to divide jerusalem zechariah 14:2, joel 3:2
29 advanced knowledge/technology daniel 12:4
30 distress luke 21:25, daniel 12:1
31 overthrowing of egypt daniel 11:41-43
32 overthrowing of libya daniel 11:41-43
33 overthrowing of ethiopia daniel 11:41-43
34 Damascus/syria will fall Isaiah 17:1-3
35 blasphemies 2 timothy 3:2
36 avoiding to get married 1 timothy 4:3
37 false miracles math 24:24, 2 Thes 2:9
38 adultery/fornication hosea 4:2
39 scoffing/mocking of word God 2 peter 3:2
40 stealing/robberry hosea 4:2
41 visions/dreams of antichrist 2:thes 2:3-4
42 falling away of church 2 thes 2:3, 1 tim 4:1
43 dead conscience 1 tim 4:2
44 love of items more than God 2 tim 3:4
45 climatic change/strange weather pattern luke 21:26
46 fearful/bleak future luke 21:26
47 rebels/rebelliousness 1 john 2:18-19
48 heresies 2 peter 2:2
49 building of 3rd jewish temple Ezekiel 41:1
50 israel becoming a nation Mathew 24:32-34
51 possession of evil spirits 1 tim 4:1, 1 john 2:18
Now that you can confidently say that all these things are happening (even rampantly and in great magnitude), then we must begin to prepare to meet our Lord. If you are not already thing in this direction, begin to consider it, lest He comes quickly and you may not know when He comes.
ACTIONS/PRAYERS
1.Repent of all SINs and pray that LORD, JESUS CHRIST, should cleanse and sanctify you with His blood. Please do this as many times as possible daily.
2. O Lord, let not your coming meet me as a thief in the night.
3. Lord Jesus, whatever thing that want to take me away from you, take it away from me.

For more information, question or contribution, or you want us to email you our other end-time teachings, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now is child’s play. Shalom.

Re: End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME by brodalokie: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
annyplenty:
TOPIC: 50 SIGNS OF RAPTURE/END-TIME

TEXT: MATHEW 24: 33-36

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

INTRODUCTION
When is the day of return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, to rapture His saints? Before you say the answer, let me quickly say it because I know that you know the answer. Nobody knows the day. Even, unbelievers know the same. Mathew 24:36 clearly says that nobody knows.
And so, because nobody knows the day, when you try to sensitize some Christians that the day is near so that they can begin to prepare, they quickly retort: nobody knows the day. And they begin to live a lukewarm/lackadaisical life again. How can you sensitize them to prepare for a day nobody knows? They begin to pray for prosperity and concentrate on worldly things as if though, ‘nobody knows the day’ means ‘the day will never come’.
Even though we don’t know the day, the day will still come. That is the absolute truth. But are we totally ignorant of this all-important day? NO! Our God will not keep us in darkness. Look at Mathew 24:33. It says when we shall see ALL of certain things, then the day which we don’t know is at the door.
Supposing you are coming back home from your office and you have reached the door of your home, how close to or how far from your home are you? You as close or as far as being in your home. That is the reality. And this is what our Lord, Jesus, was telling us. He went further to even say that the generation that witnessed ALL these events happen together will not pass away before the day comes. Our Lord has already given us enough clues: watch to see that ALL THE THINGS HE SAID ARE HAPPENING ALL AT THE SAME TIME, then know that THE DAY IS AS CLOSE AS BEING AT THE DOOR OF YOUR ROOM if you see ALL the things happen.
What more can we do? All we have to do is to examine clearly to see that all the things HE said are happening. Then we should begin to pray and prepare (Luke 21: 36) to be worthy instead of praying for money. One stunning fact is that not at any time in all history of creation had ALL these things happened at the same, nor will there be any other time they will happen altogether, except the time He is to return. So any Christian that is not ready to examine and watch but just goes about and says we don’t know the day is lazy and lukewarm and does that at his peril.
So lets examine together, the signs HE and other prophets/apostles gave us and I live you to judge whether ALL these thing are happening or not. Welcome to 50 signs of rapture/end-time.
50 SIGNS OF RAPTURE/END-TIME
1- wars/violences mt 24:6
2- famines/expensive cost of food mt 24:7
3- incurable diseases mt 24:7
4- EARTHQUAKES mt 24:7
5- false pastors/prophets/religious leaders mt 24:11
6- deceptions mt 24:11
7- intensified evangelism mt 24:14
8- some arab nations will attempt to wipe out Israel psalm 83: 1-8
9- hatred/wickedness mt 24:10
10 homosexualities 2 timothy 3:2
11 increased vegetarianism 1 timothy 4:3
12 looting of public funds james 5:3
13 tsunamis luke 21:25
14 volcanic eruptions joel 2:30
15 shedding of innocent bloods james 5:6, rev 6:9-10
16 economic collapse rev 6:6
17 peace talks/ clamour for peace 1 thes 5:2-3
18 invasion of churches to attack/kill christians john16:1-3,mt 24:9
19 massive death of fishes hosea 4:3
20 massive death of birds hosea 4:3
21 massive death of animals hosea 4:3
22 shifting of earth' axis isaiah 24:20
23 threat of war on Israel luke21:20, ps 83:1-8
24 many will falsely parade themselves as CHRIST/MESSIAH mt 24:5
25 slave labour james 5:4
26 gospel of prosperity 2 peter 2:3
27 visions/dreams of rapture/heaven/hell etc joel 2:28-30
28 effort to divide jerusalem zechariah 14:2, joel 3:2
29 advanced knowledge/technology daniel 12:4
30 distress luke 21:25, daniel 12:1
31 overthrowing of egypt daniel 11:41-43
32 overthrowing of libya daniel 11:41-43
33 overthrowing of ethiopia daniel 11:41-43
34 Damascus/syria will fall Isaiah 17:1-3
35 blasphemies 2 timothy 3:2
36 avoiding to get married 1 timothy 4:3
37 false miracles math 24:24, 2 Thes 2:9
38 adultery/fornication hosea 4:2
39 scoffing/mocking of word God 2 peter 3:2
40 stealing/robberry hosea 4:2
41 visions/dreams of antichrist 2:thes 2:3-4
42 falling away of church 2 thes 2:3, 1 tim 4:1
43 dead conscience 1 tim 4:2
44 love of items more than God 2 tim 3:4
45 climatic change/strange weather pattern luke 21:26
46 fearful/bleak future luke 21:26
47 rebels/rebelliousness 1 john 2:18-19
48 heresies 2 peter 2:2
49 building of 3rd jewish temple Ezekiel 41:1
50 israel becoming a nation Mathew 24:32-34
51 possession of evil spirits 1 tim 4:1, 1 john 2:18
Now that you can confidently say that all these things are happening (even rampantly and in great magnitude), then we must begin to prepare to meet our Lord. If you are not already thing in this direction, begin to consider it, lest He comes quickly and you may not know when He comes.
ACTIONS/PRAYERS
1.Repent of all SINs and pray that LORD, JESUS CHRIST, should cleanse and sanctify you with His blood. Please do this as many times as possible daily.
2. O Lord, let not your coming meet me as a thief in the night.
3. Lord Jesus, whatever thing that want to take me away from you, take it away from me.

For more information, question or contribution, or you want us to email you our other end-time teachings, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com and please tell others to join us. We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody goes through the great tribulation. What are happening now is child’s play. Shalom.

Brb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.