Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

LG Accuses Samsung Galaxy S4 Of Violating Its Eye-tracking Patent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Accuses Samsung Galaxy S4 Of Violating Its Eye-tracking Patent (489 Views)

My Boss Is Tracking Me With Phone / My Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Photos / Samsung To Pay Apple $1.05B for Patent-Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LG Accuses Samsung Galaxy S4 Of Violating Its Eye-tracking Patent by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
At the day of the Galaxy S4 event, LG officially announced its Smart Video feature for the Optimus G Pro, and later Samsung touted a similar Smart Pause feature for its flagship.
As a result, LG says Samsung violates its eye-tracking patent with Smart Pause. The patent in question is applied for in 2009, but LG suspects its domestic rival of violating more patents dating as far back as 2005.
LG will start investigating once the Samsung Galaxy S4 hits the market next month. Naturally, Samsung denied the accusations, stating that it uses different methodology to implement its Smart Pause feature.
We'll see if LG and Samsung go in court over the eye-tracking patent in a month when boththe Optimus G Pro and Galaxy S4 will go on sale.

http://m.gsmarena.com/lg_suspects_samsungs_galaxy_s4_violates_its_eyetracking_patent-news-5726.php

ff @karo_runzlord

(1) (Reply)

Phone Call Or Text Messages, Which Do U Prefer? / Low-end Blackberry 10 Device With QWERTY Keypad Leaks / How Do Someone Flash His Or Her Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.