Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? (12812 Views)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals / Public Or Private Marriage Proposals: Which Do Ladies Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by 2legit2qwt: 3:19am On Mar 20, 2013
I heard a story this morning about a guy who proposed to his news anchor girlfriend on live tv. Think whatever you want of it, maybe brilliant or straight up annoying for the fake alert but it must have taken some effort to do that

Well planned and crazy proposals could be the best and it could be devastating too if not well timed. In one of the videos below, the girl rejected the proposal and slapped the guy as well ouch! LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy (More fails, 1:39 mins)

Anyways, has anyone ever had one of those insanely outrageous and romantic proposal? Please share in 3 lines or less, no long market stories ibeg. To the guys, did she accept your proposal or rejected it (I trust naija girls to always say Yes lol jk). Ladies, any interesting proposals?

Note the word outrageous so no boring bedroom or roasted corn stand proposals please.

Here’s the video of the breaking news proposal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Sq-nKhpi4

Another insane proposal (Staged? Maybe but oh well...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hya9xxn7CA0

Failed proposal Hahaha grin Give up on that girl bro cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyTghQI_yTc

More fails just for laughs grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ec8o7p2bI

1 Like

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by 2legit2qwt: 3:24am On Mar 20, 2013
I'm gonna go first
My cousin proposed to his girlfriend at the arrival area of the airport in full glare of the public. She's Nigerian so she accepted of course grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Mynd44: 4:19am On Mar 20, 2013
LMAO
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Caracta(f): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2013
My sister got proposed to at the cinema...after a friendship of barely TWO weeks. The guy knelt after the movie as people walked out, brought out a ring and asked her to marry him.

My sister shook her head, looked at him and said, "Like seriously? Do i know you? E be like say you don craze before"

With that, she walked out cursing in spanish.

8 Likes

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Caracta(f): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2013
I love the marriage proposal of Kelvin (Big Brother Africa). With the crowd cheering "yes", the girl couldn't have declined.
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by UjSizzle(f): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2013
Caracta: I love the marriage proposal of Kelvin (Big Brother Africa). With the crowd cheering "yes", the girl couldn't have declined.
That's emotional sabotage sad

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Mynd44: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2013
uj_sizzle:
That's emotional sabotage sad
Real one
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Chinwem(f): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2013
The last rejection video was just pathetic.......the guy was so not confident cheesy
But I really feel for the other guys who got turned down........Their egos are really bruised now
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by ifeanyi83(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2013
before a man proposes to a lady he should have atleast 85% assurance he won't be turned down...well except if she has to ask ''oga at the top''...

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by ifemiide: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2013
ok
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Popowaa: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2013
Lmco
Caracta: My sister got proposed to at the cinema...after a friendship of barely TWO weeks. The guy knelt after the movie as people walked out, brought out a ring and asked her to marry him.

My sister shook her head, looked at him and said, "Like seriously? Do i know you? E be like say you don craze before"

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2013
Caracta: My sister got proposed to at the cinema...after a friendship of barely TWO weeks. The guy knelt after the movie as people walked out, brought out a ring and asked her to marry him.

Are we related? Abi ur sis na my clone ni? Hmmmm....i relate. wink grin
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by gluv01(f): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2013
lol...It's embarrasing for some girls because they'll make you feel important but have someone else who they love.

Be very sure that we love you before you propose in public o. grin
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Kosigift(f): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2013

Lmao! Perfect answer to a perfect deranged he-goat.
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by mysticgal(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2013
my cousin proposed to his girl at a party,in a big resturant,when he said will u marry me,all of us started screaming yes yes yes.and she agreed

1 Like

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by firstolalekan(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2013
[size=32pt]I WILL PROPOSE TO HER TODAY THEN.[/size]

[size=16pt]WHETHER MY OGA AT THE TOP LIKES IT OR NOT[/size]

1 Like

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by victorazy(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2013
gluv01: lol...It's embarrasing for some girls because they'll make you feel important but have someone else who they love.

Be very sure that we love you before you propose in public o. grin

The very truth!
I've seen it happen kokoro in Sheraton Hotel
My friend and I was celebrating our birthday (same month) he proposed his babe dat night but later in d week d babe told me she is not gona marry my friend but pity him not to turn his request dwn dat night because of celeb dat was around and weeks later, she dropped d ring.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by dridowu: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Palchukwy: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2013
I always go for gals dat undersand s this lyf
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Caracta(f): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are we related? Abi ur sis na my clone ni? Hmmmm....i relate. wink grin
lol...have you experienced it before?
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by bigfat05: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
MY MARRIAGE CAN NOT FAIL IN JESUS NAME [size=15pt]ALL ENEMIES FALL DOWN AND DIE...[/size]
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by optimusprime2(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: my cousin proposed to his girl at a party,in a big resturant,when he said will u marry me,all of us started screaming yes yes yes.and she agreed
Why do I think this is an animated lie...?

1 Like

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by timpaker(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2013
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by patholaw: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2013
No time 2 propose oh...na 2 give her belle den she park cum dey live with u...na marriage be dat oh...
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Public proposal...
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Biggyd2: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2013
This video is a bit different. Lady threatens to break off from her boyfriend (mid air!)for pushing her off a cliff. grin grin grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Iuv__-nyO1M#!

Daredevil Creighton Baird spent 45 minutes coaxing Powell to the edge of a narrow canyon in Utah in hopes ofembarking on a terrifying rope swing.She failed to muster up the courage. So he just shoved her off.Then she mustered the courage to break up with him mid-fall.In the video of this event, Powell can be heard letting out a series of terrified screams before yelling “I’m breaking upwith you!” Baird fell over laughing.Not as much later when he realized she was serious.This was part of a series of videos shot by cinematographer Devin Graham, who says Jessica Powell later thankedBaird for giving her the push.“She came up and gave him a big hug and thanked him,” Graham claims. "They did break up, but it had nothing to dowith getting pushed off the rope swing. sure"
http://www.scribd.com/doc/128234642/Boyfriend-Pushes-Girlfriend-Off-Cliff-Gets-Dumped-in-Mid-Fall
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Theloveth(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Op the man that proposed was former Acmillan coach Leonardo now PSG director.The girlfriend was asking him about their tie with Barcelona thats when he jokingly proposed lobatan! She said yes by the way

1 Like

Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Jerry2i(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2013
patholaw: No time 2 propose oh...na 2 give her belle den she park cum dey live with u...na marriage be dat oh...
lol
Re: Interesting Marriage Proposals And Fails? by Kassidy90(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2013
Never witness one except in nollywood movies bt am afraid to follow their footsteps.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? / The Craziest Place You've Had Sex / Before And After Pictures Of Plastic Surgeries That Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.