Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage (5687 Views)

Photos: Aisha Babangida Gets Gold Plated Customize Utensils As Gifts From Malive / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari / My Father Has Destroyed The Family With Second Marriage And Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by etunoman76(m): 5:04am On Mar 20, 2013
The second marriage of Aisha Babangida to former governor of Zamfara state, Alhaji Aliyu Shinkafi has ended.

The first daughter of former head of state, Ibrahim Babangida, married Shinkafi less than two years after her marriage to first husband, Basheer Nalado Garba ended.

Aisha married Basheer in 2003 and Shinkafi in 2008 as his third wife. She's single again in 2013. The reason for the marriage break up is unknown.

http://m.naij.com/news/27982.html
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by glimpse(f): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2013
etunoman76: The second marriage of Aisha Babangida to former governor of Zamfara state, Alhaji Aliyu Shinkafi has ended.

The first daughter of former head of state, Ibrahim Babangida, married Shinkafi less than two years after her marriage to first husband, Basheer Nalado Garba ended.

Aisha married Basheer in 2003 and Shinkafi in 2008 as his third wife. She's single again in 2013. The reason for the marriage break up is unknown.

http://m.naij.com/news/27982.html

Dnt wori,she wil get married again and be single again in 2018.
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by BabaOyo(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2013
I see some people marry for the wrong reasons! Power? Money? Fame? Greed?
Whatever it is.....let your reasons for marriage be genuine enough to last a lifetime.
Aisha baby, don't worry. 2015 will soon be here.....I will be a governor of the new Oyo State.....then u can be my 5th wife!!
Olowo n se ore olowo.......
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by thorpido(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2013
Her marriages have poor foundations.She will keep going on that way except she gets it right in her head first.
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2013
Marriage those the Nothern Aristocratic family is more of a contract of political affiliations and interests so I will not be surprised if he offers her hand in marriage to another serving governor or Senator. Whatever happened to the miserable girl's happiness.
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2013
After spending millions on a so called high class aristocratic wedding.ok na.let her parents be passing her from one man to the other until the vagina retires. So she will be having kids for different men mshewww
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by baby124: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
3rd time may be the charm. Who know grin
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by eforce: 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
It is better to be single than to marry people who are not supposed to be married. Here are 8 men to never marry.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/01/8-men-you-should-never-marry.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by initiate: 7:18pm On May 12, 2013
How old is she now and how many kids does she have?
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 12, 2013
When people marry because of fame, we can see the result
Re: Aisha Babangida Ends Second Marriage by Nobody: 12:33am On May 13, 2013
Married and divorced as a third wife and it is news?
Maybe shinkafa took on a 4th wife and she felt displaced
Mschtwwwww!!!!
Let her try kwankwaso of Kano since shinkafa no gather

Beats me how IBB had one wife for decades and allows his children marry as people's third wife

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Lonely!!! / Pls Help Oo. Which Is The Best Rechargeable Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.