Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner (34161 Views)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by s25million: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
Damn hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by TableLeg(m): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hahahaha..... Class!!! grin
Waiting for some thief to nick my iphone and get caught flat out too ..... cheesy
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by obyikye(f): 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
na she get 4:30 eyes come join the thief theif sef, na waooo
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by DelTom(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
naijathings: [size=14pt]and it had to be a black ugly bittch... not disappointed [/size] sad
u must be crazy...what do u mean by that..aren't u black?
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ZUBY77(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
kulyie: A lady stealing shocked even though i dont know her,i am ashamed she is a woman.tufiaaa and she still has time to be pouching.the owner of the ipad should take these pictures to the police station na,what is he waiting for.smh

Chief Judge, how do you know she stole it herself?
Btw, why always niggas?

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Duke007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
hay sal: DAMN she's so so UGLY nd CRAZY.....to think of d fact dat she z sum1 else's gf makes me wanna puke!!!! shocked
Haba,l think she is very beautiful.she is a beautiful thief.l hope she does the right thg and return it to d owner.God made her,u ve no right to cal her ugly.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Ejine(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
And it just HAD to be a black woman!
SMH... Niggah stole ma phone
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by s25million: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

What's her sex got to do with it?

Later now, una go cry "equality".
my friend are u a fella or a lady? Long time...
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ZUBY77(m): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
dapo338: Lovely software but it should have report the new sim's number or probably the location like Anti theft softwares.

symbian s60 versions has one called mobitracker. It sends messages to you as soon as a new sim card is installed in it
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by johnstar(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Omo make una fear technology o!!

The apps available on phones now are quite wickid.. Very soon, stolen Phones will send your address to their owners, complete with pictures and your landlords name... grin grin
I dey tel u bro cheesy grin grin grin, na nw ppl go dey call u say ' I see ur phone 4 so so place o, so make u bring money come collect am' lolz.... Na dat 1 go dey happen nw cheesy cheesy
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by DelTom(m): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Women don begin steal pass men these days..Why?? sad
dem be thief nah...bunmi etteh,Dora,madam finance minister and co

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by beeba: 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
Let the pics keep going round. There'll definately be someone or pple who will know her and call her ole!!
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Lilimax(f): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
I need not to waste my time on this cos she will definitely recieve a presidential pardon when caught in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
I lost my iPhone yesterday when I was checking my mail( I guessed it dropped from my pocket when I reached for my keys. I went to my workplace to access my iCloud account and use the find my iPhone apps to look at the map of the phone, interesting it showed the intersection where the mail box is located. On getting the postal woman, was already trying to call the number displayed on the screen coz I activated the lost mode with my contact information.. She gave me my phone and I expressed my gratitude to postwoman..( doing the Harlem shake)

3 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by rhymesteey(f): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Lobatan! Technology @work!
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Lilimax(f): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
This iphone may have been given to her as a gift and she may not have an idea that it was stolen.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by johnstar(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hu knws, mayb na 4 nairaland she go even buy d phone self undecided tifsssssss cheesy
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by xynerise: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
A clown stole an Ipad? That makes the owner an antelope
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by surveycash(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
On a second thought, she may be the buyer.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by maninmood(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Okija_juju: Omo make una fear technology o!!

The apps available on phones now are quite wickid.. Very soon, stolen Phones will send your address to their owners, complete with pictures and your landlords name... grin grin

Thanks for your input. I am likely going to work on this as all the app needs is GPS functionality. It would only use if statement, Get() Method and a few codes to send the complete data to the right owner.

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Why are thieves/robbers always ugly? Even female thieves? I think a 'looks-based' criminal profiling system would prove quite effective.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by stupor(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Funny !

I too love Yankees ! Imagine this happening in Lagos ! Na from the IPAD dem go Mobb her !

See the owner sef ! Saying he's beginning to enjoy it as fun,mehn ! Yankee sweet o ! No wonder,Armed robbery is better pardonable than Terrorism for Yankee !

Mrs Fugly face and Robocop eyes ! You are indeed a shame to all womanhood and probably just ruined your own marriage too if you are married !

What a penny thief with also b.i.t.ch.y attitude too !

Damn !

Kindly just report yourself to the nearest POLICE STATION anywhere in the world as everyone just caught you redhanded! Big head and poke nose !

Very very embarrassing ! Is she high ni ? Or why is she doing her eyes like that ?
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Olytex: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hmmmm, hope she will not take herself stripped naked, thinking she is having fun.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by mdee1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Women dey thief pas men ds days,if u think so click like letz knw
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2013
Are those pics OP's?
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by EVERCUTE(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Chai! see kafayat's photo for nairaland. Ojuelegba police division, please take note.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by DJDOLA(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
WHAT IS MY WIFE PICTURE DOIN ON NL...CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN DIS 2 ME

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by wonlasewonimi: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dropbox does that too effortlessly.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by darne(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Is this NOT

That MAD woman In Your Street ?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by royalest247: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
stupor: Funny !

I too love Yankees ! Imagine this happening in Lagos ! Na from the IPAD dem go Mobb her !

See the owner sef ! Saying he's beginning to enjoy it as fun,mehn ! Yankee sweet o ! No wonder,Armed robbery is better pardonable than Terrorism for Yankee !

Mrs Fugly face and Robocop eyes ! You are indeed a shame to all womanhood and probably just ruined your own marriage too if you are married !

What a penny thief with also b.i.t.ch.y attitude too !

Damn !

Kindly just report yourself to the nearest POLICE STATION anywhere in the world as everyone just caught you redhanded! Big head and poke nose !

Very very embarrassing ! Is she high ni ? Or why is she doing her eyes like that ?

Happened in Lagos before and reported on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1127095/thieves-stole-iphone-pics-included#13304949

1 Like

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Iceslizer(f): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
'iPad thief' ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Accused Guy Of Rape After She Saw Him With Her Friend! / Online Syndicate Abducts, Gang-rapes Rivers Lady Seeking Love (pic) / Notorious Kidnapper & Killer, Rambo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.