Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner (34173 Views)

EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ewizard1: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2013
jude33084: Pls how can I get τhis application?

I have iphone 4 cool

Can't wait to have it mehnnnn! cheesy

@ Topic:

Ole buruku ni angry

You can try the 'I got ya' app.

For Android users,
The kind is called CERBERUS.
You register it with your gmail.
When your fone iŕ stolen, just go to the Cerberus website on a pc. From there u can control ur fone. :

You can swith the phone off.
You can get on_m@p location of the fone.
You can record voices,videos etc. remotely from the PC.

Go sheck it aut!!!
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by arusoncd(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2013
i kno her! So whatz the prize tag?
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by logica(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2013
MajorJ:
O'boy this one no be iphone read again na ipad, ipad no dey get sim card
Really? iPads don't use SIM cards?
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2013
[size=18pt]Why is it that only black girls and women get caught and openly disgraced for stealing BBs, iPads, and other mobile devices and they are such shameless thieves?[/size]
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by kurga(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2013
mysticgal: someone please check the meaning of stupidity in the dikitionary for me,or goggle.mumu..more understanding,more understanding.lols.
I like the way you spell dictionary
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by litaninja(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2013
We all realize that there are a million ways that she could have come into possession of said iPad without her actually stealing it right?
Meanwhile babe be fugly tho....
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by naijathings(m): 10:15am On Mar 22, 2013
DelTom: u must be crazy...what do u mean by that..aren't u black?
YOU AND YOUR MAMA MUST BE CRAZY. E BE LIKE SAY NA YOUR MAMA PICTURE WE DEY SEE THAT NA WHY U DEY PARA. LMAO grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by hussainahlami(f): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2013
kulyie: A lady stealing shocked even though i dont know her,i am ashamed she is a woman.tufiaaa and she still has time to be pouching.the owner of the ipad should take these pictures to the police station na,what is he waiting for.smh
Common! Ɣoϋ ∂ση'т knw if she actually stole d phone or bought it ǡ fairly use.
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by Fellonigerians: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na naked pictures some people go dey wait for... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by ChikezieU(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
ItsModella: LMFAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! grin grin grin grin grin

everyday for the thief, one day for the owner grin grin grin grin grin grin
if she is the thief
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by obongtunji: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
MajorJ:
O'boy this one no be iphone read again na ipad, ipad no dey get sim card

Who told you iPad doesn't use sim card? Look at the way you are embarrassing yourself publicly. The person you are correcting is even better than you, because I believe he didn't read the line properly which I know happens to people including me, but here you are saying what you don't know, I don't think you've seen iPad before.........lop
Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by fkaz(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
This copper is using a stolen BB (21FC886E) and he his presently serving in Zamfara state now.
All attempt to talk to him has failed.

Re: Ipad ‘Thief’ Sends Her Photos To The Owner by AnanseK(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
fkaz: This copper is using a stolen BB (21FC886E) and he his presently serving in Zamfara state now.
All attempt to talk to him has failed.

Serving a sentence ? Does he know what they do to thieves in Zamfara ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure / An Elderly Woman Advised Me To Start Doing Yahoo Yahoo / Notorious Kidnapper & Killer, Rambo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.