Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. (4539 Views)

Carwash Business / Pls Anybody With Idea $ Cost Of Setting Up Carwash Or Drycleaning Office? / Carwash And Cleaning Companies: Pressure Washers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. by emandman: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2013
Pls,can anyone here tell me the ingredient and description on how to make carwash friendly soap.thanks.
Re: Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. by Panudemaster: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2013
U can call me on 08179363433 to more info
Re: Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. by emandman: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Thank u,expect ma call...
More inputs please.
Re: Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. by naijacutee(f): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Don't call or pay anyone anything. This is simple, and Borax is the secret ingredient.

Culled from : http://www.carsdirect.com/car-maintenance/how-to-make-your-own-car-wash-soap

You might never have considered making your own car wash soap. After all, commercial products are cheap and usually do a good job. Making your own is even cheaper and you will know exactly what is going into it. Car washing is something that has to be carried out regularly and nothing beats a traditional hand car wash. You will need different cleaning materials for different areas of the car so a car wash soap should only be used in car washing the body of the car.
What You Need:

Water
Bucket
Liquid dish detergent
Powdered laundry detergent
Borax

Step One - Dish Detergent

You can make a very basic car wash soap by simply squeezing a little liquid dish detergent into a bucket of warm water. This will remove the dirt when car washing without affecting the paint or the finish and couldn't be easier to put together. Remember to rinse the vehicle thoroughly to help avoid streaking.
Step Two - Car Soap

There is nothing complex about car wash soap. You will want something that will remove the dirt and grime from your vehicle and leave it looking as good as the day it rolled off the dealer's forecourt.

In a bucket, mix 1 cup of liquid dishwashing detergent with 12 tablespoons of powdered laundry detergent. Fill the bucket with warm water and mix until the powdered detergent has dissolved. Depending on how dirty you car is, you might need to mix up another batch to achieve a full cleaning. When you've finished soaping up the car, rinse it with cold water using a garden hose.

If the mix is too soapy, you can always add more water. If your car is especially dirty, cut down on the amount of water so the mixture is more concentrated as this will be better for removing the dirt.

Adding borax to the mixture can prove beneficial in not leaving residue and streaks on the car before you have a chance to rinse it. If possible, park your car on a grassy area to wash it so the water soaks into the soil and doesn't run down the storm drain.
Step Three - The Green Option

Although detergent is fairly eco-friendly, those with an even greater concern for the environment can go further. Soaps that have no phosphate or chlorine, such as vegetable-based oil soaps, are great as are multipurpose green cleaners. Simply mix them with water.

An alternative to this is to use 1 cup of liquid dishwashing detergent and mix it with non petroleum-based, phosphate-free and chlorine-free powdered laundry detergent. Combine these with 3 gallons of water and you have a very eco-friendly car wash soap.
Step Four - How To Wash

Before washing, rinse the car then wash and rinse the vehicle one section at a time starting at the top and working your way down to the lower areas of the vehicle to stop it from drying out before you finish. If possible, wash the car in the shade or away from direct sunlight.

Please note that some soaps can actually do damage to the wax on a car's paint, or even the paint itself. It is important to do some research into the PH of a soap before using one on your car otherwise you risk doing permanent damage. The best way to be sure is to just use soaps designed for automotive use, because they have been designed for that purpose.

1 Like

Re: Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. by emandman: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
@CUTIE...LOLZ...I ACTUALLTY CALLED D GUY HES Asking me to pay 2500
to his accpunt for an all pupose e bookmlyk dat, i yankd d call sraight...tnks 4d post, i l8r stumbld on it and oda usful tns also
Re: Sumone Teach Me How To Make Carwash Soap Please. by holyram: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2013
To start with we can teach you how to make liquid car wash soap, but i want to caution you, first collect sample product of what that person want to teach you, to see whether it meet your specification or not, i am talking from experience. To collect sample product email: bamcrown@gmail.com

we also produce and train people on some chemical products such as liquid laundry soap, toilet bowl cleaner, body deodorant, air fresher, disinfectants both black and white type,wall paints both emulsion and gloss e.t.c
if you are interested in any chemical product formulation and is not among products mentioned above, you can contact us through email address above, if we have formulation for it we will contact you immediately.

We need LAUNDRY LIQUID SOAP distributors to distribute our high quality laundry liquid soap and some of our other products, product samples are available to test the quality of the products before doing the buying and selling of it. PLEASE only the serious minded persons need only to contact us, once again contact us at this email: bamcrown@gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

1 Daf Truck And 1 Iveco Truck For Sale Lhd / Bad Service At GTB / Finding It Hard To Land Your First Gig On Upwork? Make sure you read this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.