Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,013 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (17890 Views)

True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window / Narrate Your Funny Nightmares If You Ever Had Them.must View!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by idlaw2k3(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
BlueMurder:

Firstly, you don't know for sure, that he is a Muslim. He may be a non-Muslim who wrote that in anticipation that people like you would respond as appropriate while he smiles away after every vitriol-laced post. Secondly, i am a Muslim and my religion teaches me to be good to my neighbours, Muslims and non-Muslims alike, because they have rights upon me.

In Zaria, Kaduna state where i reside, we have long taken it upon ourselves to immediately inform the security agencies of any suspicious persons or events, so that gory incidents like the Kano one are identified and nipped in the bud. It is a hectic task, but we are hopeful that we will succeed, insha Allah. However, we are not encouraged by the fact that nothing seems to be heard about the arrests previously made and the status of the investigations.
Your efforts to preserve peace and safeguard human life in your area is commendable. How i wish it were cordinated across the north. The shieks and imams should come out and teach thier people from the Koran how much these Boko Harams have erred from Islam.

I have interactions with a lot of muslims, very educated ones and they are peaceful in speech and demeanor. The uneducated ones are the ones who are easily brainwashed to wreck havoc and unfortunately they are the overwhelming majority.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Olytex: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
[b]
Aringarosa: Wow!

I'm speechless.

But one thing I know is that anybody that has a hand ( be it politician, so called religious cleric, the elites, the northern oligarchy who feels Nigeria belongs to them) in this barbaric, dispicable and sensless act will surely get their reward. They will not go scot free, nemesis would surely catch up with them sooner or later.
[quote author=Aringarosa]Wow!

I say a big Amen to that.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
mu2sa2: A very reasonable attitude. May God console you,bro. Venting your anger on those you call aboki would hav been a most despicable and evil act, because those poor shoemakers, nail cutters and toy wristwatch sellers hav nothing to do with the unfortunate killing of your relatives.
I agree with u. But then, its only southerners that believe the abokis in the south are innocent; whereas the southerners they killed in the north are guilty of wat exactly?
D point is that those northerners dont have value for life. Killing their ppl here will not even touch their hearts the way we feel about our own ppl. Forget all those counter-attack they do, just to claim they are not weak.
This nation needs division, it was insecurity of lives suffered by some ppl in their own country dat led to the civil war and i dont get the difference as it stands now
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by mrofficial2(m): 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Just got a call this morning that two of my relatives were injured by the blast but who do I vent my anger on? Shoemakers? Nail cutters? Toy wristwatch sellers?
I just have to leave it for God. 100 aboki blood isn't worth the precious life of one of my cousin. THANK GOD THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!
ABOKI, come and shine my shoe, nothing dey happen!

This is what I try to let the igbos understand that these Abokis (Hausas) have little or no value for human life. Thinking about all the ordeals one has gone through in life in succeeding only to start waging war civil with these ordinary mallams, they don't worth it. The igbos should reason beyond that to avoid more casualties. The best is for the igbos to evacuate the north since the government is part of Boko Haram. That is the worst thing that can happen in a country where terrorists operate.

JTF has just confirmed that Boko Haram are resilient. If JTF could say this, much more innocent souls are bound to be slaughtered.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Smooyis(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
ba7man: This is getting out of hand. Northern elders know more than usual but they keep mute. And some fools are more concerned about elections in 2015.
Boko Haram has gone beyond Emirs and some Northern elders now. Many of them are stiff scared of saying anything against them openly just for the fear of losing their lives. So their silence should not really be misconstrued to mean they are in support of their evil acts.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by ichommy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why? U copy d whole for SHM?

bbpreye.:

Smh
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
playah P:

But other pple's family can witness it and die from "this evil"....
That's not how to pray man!!

You're Right... But seeing this Pictures & Horrific stories??

i'll never want to see such happen to any of My Family..

I Pray it neva happens to others tho...
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by MurderX: 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fukc Religion, Fukc Islam, Fukc Christianity, Fukc all em deceivers. Fukc em all

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by AnanseK(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
idlaw2k3:
Your efforts to preserve peace and safeguard human life in your area is commendable. How i wish it were cordinated across the north. The shieks and imams should come out and teach thier people from the Koran how much these Boko Harams have erred from Islam.

I have interactions with a lot of muslims, very educated ones and they are peaceful in speech and demeanor. The uneducated ones are the ones who are easily brainwashed to wreck havoc and unfortunately they are the overwhelming majority.

And we have a government that does not it's job.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by true2god: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
ArQueBusieR: The silence of Northern elites and muslims the world over, is worse than the actual violence. Fact.
No prob as long as muhammed is not insulted. This pple can continue killing but make sure their mohammed is not depicted in a wrong way else the muslim leaders/imams/emirs will break their silence.

Wrong set of pple: northern/muslim leaders.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by AnanseK(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
ArQueBusieR: The silence of Northern elites and muslims the world over, is worse than the actual violence. Fact.
What silence my friend ? Everybody is talking and there is supposed to be a government in this country.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by AnanseK(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
idlaw2k3: If the Northern islamic elders really want to show that they are against Boko Haram and its activities, they should all come together and issue a Fatua according to their sharia law and behead or dismember anyone who supports or is involved in these bloody activities. As thier law stipulates.

Which law? Are you talking about Nigerian constitutional law or law of some group of elders? This is a country with security services, judiciary and rule of law isn't it? So why do you want a particular group of people to apprehend criminals? Is this going to be by act of paliarment endorsed by the president or just elders taking the law into their own hands? Will the security budget and arms and ammunition now be handed over to these elders. What about the security training abroad and at home done for the security services? Will it now be extended to these elders? We are all affected by these criminal and evil terrorists but we don't seem to be capable to handle them as a country - please tell the truth.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by topmostg: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
May ALLAH judge these evil doers
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by BeulahRose(f): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
layuns:
Rephrase your comment pls! For crying out loud, what's wrong with you 'ignorant' sentimental peeps? Islam certainly preaches nothing but 'PEACE' nd tolerance! BH sect certainly operate on a bench-mark best known 2 dem bt not on islamic ethics, rules and guidelines. No sane religious'muslim' fellow will approve of these menace, its indeed inhuman and we pray and hope this get curtail so soon.
layuns:
Rephrase your comment pls! For crying out loud, what's wrong with you 'ignorant' sentimental peeps? Islam certainly preaches nothing but 'PEACE' nd tolerance! BH sect certainly operate on a bench-mark best known 2 dem bt not on islamic ethics, rules and guidelines. No sane religious'muslim' fellow will approve of these menace, its indeed inhuman and we pray and hope this get curtail so soon.
layuns:
u seem nt 2 be arabically educated,perhaps u cant even read wat u carry around(koran). Do u want 2 deny dia s notn like jihad? Anyway guys u don't even understand d religion,u only memorise. F**k u.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Partteen: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
I really don't know why southerners have refused to leave the north for them cos even their Emir Ado Bayero was attacked. Whose life is now safe?
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by kliffo(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Just got a call this morning that two of my relatives were injured by the blast but who do I vent my anger on? Shoemakers? Nail cutters? Toy wristwatch sellers?
I just have to leave it for God. 100 aboki blood isn't worth the precious life of one of my cousin. THANK GOD THEY'RE STILL ALIVE!
ABOKI, come and shine my shoe, [b]nothing dey happen!
[/b]

This is a very insensitive post, other peoples cousins, parents, brothers, sisters and children have died and nothing dey happen because your cousins survived.

1 Like

Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Lalaland1(f): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh
.ur an idio.t 4 quotin d whole context.bloody spammer
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Lalaland1(f): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2013
bbpreye.:

Smh
.ur an idio.t 4 quotin d whole content of the topic.bloody spammer
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Stopercent: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote author=Eze Promoe]Just got a call this morning that two of my relatives were injured by the blast but who do I vent my anger on? Shoemakers? Nail cutters? Toy wristwatch sellers?
[/quote

Word!
1 shoe shiner or barrow pusher or almajiri killing himself along with bread winners; doctors, lawyers, teachers, etc.
The situation is pathetic. Vengeance belongs to God.
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Lala_landsmiley:
.ur an idio.t 4 quotin d whole content of the topic.bloody spammer

what's ur problem? R u high on salt?
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by endtake: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by dazzy4real(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Oh dear lord! When will all this stop? Ђδω long will the innocent continue to die n the blood tasty beast continues to drink blood? When will U̶̲̥̅̊ say enuf n put the wicked to their end...God pls take charge of this nation... May their soul rest in peace....
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by gsnazzy1(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Pls what is ''smh?
Re: Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2013
gsnazzy1: Pls what is ''smh?

Smh means ur Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Nigerian Life / Nairaland Admin Questions and Answers / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.