Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37709 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 22, 2013
shymexx:

Where did I assert that I beat women? Do you even know how tall, big, ad strong I am? Any girl that I beat is definitely going to be admitted into any hospital around.. Read properly next time before chatting shyte...

Perhaps, some of you manginas also deserve to be judged with these scandalous and angry women... grin

Yes U did! U wrote "some of these ladies deserve d kind of men dey get, n also slapping dem around instead of all being rossy, u should go back 2 ur post n check.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2013
^^^^another she-boy on the loose
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: ^^^^another she-boy on the loose

STFU U GAY MUTHAFUUUUCKER
THIS IS U AND UR LOVER THIS IS CLEARLY THE ONLY AZZ UR GONNA B GETTIN. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FROM A BIG DICCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_nzU6ug9E
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

And this is the root of my odyssey
In the old days it was assumed this was due to money, inheritance etc bla bla bla

But now women are rich and have very rewarding careers potentially so why is it an issue if a man brings another wife in

Should you not just wish him good riddance moreover you can pay your bills so you will not starve
many women dont think that way.a man can walk out of a marriage when he realises his wife is cheating on him or he is tired of the marriage,a woman can't because it will be difficult to start again,that is why it is a do or die affair for many women especially in this part of our world
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2013
tintingz: crap! Women of the bible days are not same as the women in 21 century

Forget all those craps the oyibo white people started 'the one man one wife'... Polygamy is africa culture, the jews practise it, muslims practise it... but christians says it is a sin and many pastors are screwing their misstres outside...
I wonder where God condemn polygamy in the bible
you are absolutly entitled to your opinion however no pastor or religious leader is my model,jesus is my model because at the end of this life i will give accout to my creator,moreover christianity is an individual race ( a personal relationship between you and God not a collective relationship) at the end everyone is responsible for his actions,am sure when the consequences start rolling in,you will not blame african culture.anyway this drama that they show on our local stations 'fuji house of commotion' is an idea of what the outcome of polygamy.moreso the yorubas have realised there is more negative consequences in polygamy than the positive and thats why yorubas say ile olorogun,ogba were : a polygamous home is like a home for deranged people.there is complete breakdown of peace,order,tranquility,every body is a suspect.the man sef will not have rest of mind because all the wives will be putting love portions into their food to get their husbands attention so you can imagine if the husband eats 3 different foods at different time from the 3 wives.infact,its better imagined than experienced.its either they kill the man with heart attack or they kill themselves while trying to outdo one another
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

Please can you help with q above
Why cant women stomach another woman
i cant imagine seeing a woman that is sexing my husband every day under the same roof.the more i see her,the more the insensity of disgust and hatred i will have for her and vice versae.we will both see ourselves as competitors so murderous tendencies will begin to arise.the one that knows how to patronize herbalist will do that,the one that knows how to hire assasin to rape or kill the rival will do that,the one that will go and meet a friend that knows how to pour acid will do that at the end of the day,a home that is supposed to be a place of rest will turn to a place of tension and battlefield.of course the man will never be happy in such situations because he knows it is not safe.i hope i have answered you.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2013
I wonder how he could ask such question,can he stomach the man that screws his wife??
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

LMAO..... At least we agree no one has a monopoly of violence
Make una dey suck the blood
When una kill all the men finito, una go know
lmao cheesy dont just let me say what is on my mind cheesy you men just love eating your cake and having it,you love looking for trouble and when you find it,you blame it on the other gender cheesy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12:

STFU U GAY MUTHAFUUUUCKER
THIS IS U AND UR LOVER THIS IS CLEARLY THE ONLY AZZ

Ladies can you please put this biatch pit bull on a leash
She seems to have lost the little strand of sanity her crack dealer gave her

D-rate p0rNO wannabe
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
kulyie: many women dont think that way.a man can walk out of a marriage when he realises his wife is cheating on him or he is tired of the marriage,a woman can't because it will be difficult to start again,that is why it is a do or die affair for many women especially in this part of our world

so we need to train our daughters to see marriage is not do or die then... abi? the spiel of the feminists
You women, when men make mistakes, dump marriages for fun but now you are saying marriage is do or die

@kulyieI at least appreciate your honesty that you cant stomach your man sharing your man with you
Its not tied to religion, culture, Adam-and-Eve BS
Its just plain ENLIGHTENED SELFISH INTEREST

@byvan
I also dont think i can stomach my wife with another man but I will not kill her
I can even leave the house for her. I am sure i will have many houses i can move into

It does not affect my responsibilities as a father
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy dont just let me say what is on my mind cheesy you men just love eating your cake and having it,you love looking for trouble and when you find it,you blame it on the other gender cheesy

You are free to say what you want to say just as the next person here as long as each person knows that his or her opinions dont need to be forced on other people
I am enjoying the mature discourse so far

What I have ganrnered so far

Women love control and dont like sharing
Monogamy is a desired state that women love irrespective of religion, beliefs or tribe
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

You are free to say what you want to say just as the next person here as long as each person knows that his or her opinions dont need to be forced on other people
I am enjoying the mature discourse so far

What I have ganrnered so far

Women love control and dont like sharing
Monogamy is a desired state that women love irrespective of religion, beliefs or tribe
now you have perfectly gotten the theme of this discourse
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
kulyie: now you have perfectly gotten the theme of this discourse
Thanks ma you are far too kind
Really loved the intellectual sparring though it seems to degenerate at some points
However I still cant get it past my head that most ladies did not condemn the murderous act of this woman and by implication, some even said they can do the same if pushed to the wall...

hmmmm

I fear you women o

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

Ladies can you please put this biatch pit bull on a leash
She seems to have lost the little strand of sanity her crack dealer gave her

D-rate p0rNO wannabe

STFU YOU STUPIDDD AZZ MUDAFUCKERRR... DO UACTUALLY THINK U WOULD INSULT ME AND GO SCOTCH FREEE... OR LOOK FOR MY TROUBLE AND GO SCOTCH FREE. GOD NEVA START TO PUNISH UUUUU.
U HAVE NOT SEEN INSANITY HERE. I AM NOT ONE OF THE FEMALES ON NAIRALAND TO FUCKKKK WITH. THE ONLY POLGAMY UR AZZ IS GONNA BE GETTING IS FROM UR FELLOW MEN SO THE SOONER U COMPREHEND THAT THE BETTER. WHO DA FUCKKKK R U SENDING AFTER ME? I THOUGHT U WAS A BITCHHHHH SINCE U WANT TO GET IN A FIGHT WITH ME. STOP CALLING FOR HELP MUDAFUCKKER. I AM GANNA SLICE THAT THING U CALL A DI.CK, BOIL IT AND FEED IT TO MY DOG. DON'T FUCKKKK WITH ME BITCHHHHH. U CAME TO MY THREAD ASKING TO GET FUCKEDDD UP.

Y UNA DEY WAIST TIME TO TALK TO THIS EKWENSU... HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND SHI-SHI. HE IS DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IF U WANT POLYGAMY CHOOSE SOMEONE WITH THE VIEW AND PRACTICES AS YOURS. THIS MAN NA CORRECT DUNCE.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by obowunmi(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Biola abeg leave my babe alone joor - ahn ahn.....e don do. Both of you - oya simmer your temper.

Ada, meet me on the mattress, I want to be the oga on top of you. grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi: Biola abeg leave my babe alone joor - ahn ahn.....e don do. Both of you - oya simmer your temper.

Ada, meet me on the mattress, I want to be the oga on top of you. grin grin grin

NO... OH. THIS IS HIS WAY OF PROVING THAT HE IS A NIGERIAN MUGU. LET HIM KEEP GOING. BEST BELIEVE, I WILL FUCKKKKK HIM UP AND THEN SUM. OBSESS AZZZ NIGGGA UGLY MUDAFUCKAA
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
@obowunmi this one na akwuna kuna o
Make sure you keep your wallet in the room safe
cheesy grin

See spit on top my monitor
tongue
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: @obowunmi this one na akwuna kuna o
Make sure you keep your wallet in the room safe
cheesy grin

See spit on top my monitor
tongue
=

CHAIII... JEALOUSY DON KILLL U. U DEY VEX BCUZ A GIRL LIKE ME WILL NEVA CROSS YOUR PATH, YOU FILTHY RAG; SCUM BAG, IMBECIIIIILE, RIFT RAFT, SEF CHURCH RAT BETTER PASS U. THE ONLY AKWUNA'S U GET DEY FOR UJR HOUSE. YOUR MODA AND SISTERS... RECYCLED HAS BEEN. COMMITING INSEST IN UR HOUSE.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by obowunmi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
adabeke12: =

CHAIII... JEALOUSY DON KILLL U. U DEY VEX BCUZ A GIRL LIKE ME WILL NEVA CROSS YOUR PATH, YOU FILTHY RAG; SCUM BAG, IMBECIIIIILE, RIFT RAFT, SEF CHURCH RAT BETTER PASS U. THE ONLY AKWUNA'S U GET DEY FOR UJR HOUSE. YOUR MODA AND SISTERS... RECYCLED HAS BEEN. COMMITING INSEST IN UR HOUSE.

baby, e don do now. Biola is only playing with you - don't take it so personally. smiley smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
obowunmi:

baby, e don do now. Biola is only playing with you - don't take it so personally. smiley smiley

I DON'T TAKE SOMEONE HARRASING ME OR INSULTING ME AS A JOKE smiley

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
Women like you are the reason homose.xuality is getting more common in the west

Asinine level of intelligence coupled with an over exaggerated sense of personal beauty
I have told you that your father's investment on your head has come to naught since you have no value, He will even beg and pay for someone to lay you so he can have grand children
Waste of vessel
LOL

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: Women like you are the reason homose.xuality is getting more common in the west

Asinine level of intelligence coupled with an over exaggerated sense of personal beauty
I have told you that your father's investment on your head has come to naught since you have no value, He will even beg and pay for someone to lay you so he can have grand children
Waste of vessel
LOL

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DO U THINK I WOULD SPEND MY TIME PROVING HOW INTELLIGENT I AM TO U. U DEY MAD GON? I DON'T HAVE TO PROOVE ANYTHING TO U, WHO U B? I CAN SOUND AND TALK LIKE I LIKE ONLINE. UR ARE NOT WITTY AT ALL. IF U WERE U WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD WHAT EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT RIGHT FROM THE ONSET FOOOOL. BIATCHHHHH I HAVE MORE VALUE THAN UR ENTIRE FAMILYYY. U CAN BE SOLD OF FOR THE PRICE OF ONE ROTTEN POTATO. LOOK AT OCHU OH. HELL YESS I LOOK GOOD AND I AM INTELLIGENT... SHIT I WOULD KISS MY SELF IF I HAD TO. YOUR OWN INTELLIGENCE IS THE EQUIVALENCE OF MALE DOMINANCE... U BE MUMU. U R STUPIDDDDD... GOD CURSED THE DAY U WERE BORN. I HOPE THE NIGERIAN MEN WITH YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS ALL GET WHAT THEY DESERVE FOOOOLLL. LOOK AT U. U SOUND LIKE YOUR BRAINS HAVE BEEN USED FOR MONEY RITUAL. THAT'S HOW IRRELAVANT U R TO UR PARRENTS. UR PARENTS DON USE U COLLECT MONEY FINISH . TUFIAKWA ARUUU EME
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
and this one na ada.. chei i am really pitying your parents now
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee: and this one na ada.. chei i am really pitying your parents now

I PITY THE UNLUCKY BIATCH THAT WOULD END UP WITH U. HOPEFULLY SHE DEALS WITH U WITHOUT LOOKING BACK.
YES THIS IS THE CORRECT ADABEKE. IT GETS NO BETTER kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2013
Biola and ada you guyz should hug na... smiley dont turn this to some kind of e-fight...

Ada you are too insultive as a lady haba...calm down abeg ehn biola is only playing with you smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 6:10am On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: Biola and ada you guyz should hug na... smiley dont turn this to some kind of e-fight...

Ada you are too insultive as a lady haba...calm down abeg ehn biola is only playing with you smiley

can u believe the stupid mods banned me and not him and his fellow pest even after i reported them. most nigerian like to kiss the azz of nigerian men tufiakwa
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2013
FYI i was banned too... dont make it a gender discrimination thingie ....

#JezSayin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2013
adabeke12:

can u believe the stupid mods banned me and not him and his fellow pest even after i reported them. most nigerian like to kiss the azz of nigerian men tufiakwa
haba. . . . .am sure that your hubby gonna be like John cena smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2013
biolabee: FYI i was banned too... dont make it a gender discrimination thingie ....

#JezSayin
she sound lez smiley

#jezSayin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2013
grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2013
More psychotic women abound

[size=16pt]Did a house wife hire assassins to murder her husband of 22 years and the father of her six children?[/size]

This is one of the questions the police are working to unravel

For now, the police cell is the abode of Mrs. Chisa Chukwu, pending the outcome of the ongoing investigation by the Nigeria Police to unravel the mystery surrounding the gruesome murder of her husband Chief Kingsley Nyekazi Chukwu from Mgbeoshimiri, a native community in Rumuolumeni axis of Obio Akpor local Government Area of Rivers State. She is being held with another suspect.

Late Chukwu, a senior staffer with an oil company Port Harcourt left his home on Thursday, March 14, 2013, bade his family farewell and probably would have given his wife a parting peck. He never knew it was going to be his last on earth. After the day’s work, Chukwu headed straight to his house around 11.30 pm. But his wife of 22 years had allegedly perfected another way of ‘welcoming him’.

The deceased was security-conscious given the way he fortified his house. The fence of the entire compound had razor wire on top and a gigantic gate ostensibly to wade off any intruder, but little did he know that the enemies were within his immediate family circle.

When he returned home, he met his wife, Chisa, daughter, Chile, a university undergraduate, his son and two maids. The deceased had refreshed and his wife asked what he would take for supper. He requested for oat which was his last meal on this earth. His wife allegedly poisoned the meal which weakened him and made it possible for the assassins to kill him without any resistance.

How this dastardly act was achieved even in the presence of a family of six is the puzzle the police are working to unravel. The suspected murderers numbering three then swung into action using every weapon at their disposal to kill the man. It was indeed a gory site as one would found it very difficult to recognize the deceased. His head was smashed beyond recognition.

Satisfied that their target was dead, the suspects were said to have pretentiously harassed and hounded the children of the deceased, collected their three hands sets and then fled the scene. Mrs. Chisa raised alarm that her husband has been killed. Neighbors rushed in and the entire compound was filled with inquisitive sympathizers. Worried that the family of Chukwu might raise eye brow on what could have led to the killing of their bread winner, the deceased’s wife rushed to the house of her husband’s elder brother Chief Fineface Chukwu, to inform him about what happened. “Last Thursday at about 1am , that was on the March 14, 2013, my brother’s wife, Chisa came and knocked heavily on my door. I opened and asked her what happened. She told me that my brother has been killed. I asked how and when. I followed her to the house and to my utmost shock and surprise, I saw my brother lying lifeless in the pool of his blood on a sofa with his head battered. I asked what happened and who was responsible for this dastardly act. Nobody could offer any reasonable response. I immediately called the Ada George Police Station and the police quickly came to the house. They went round the entire compound to find out how the killer gained access to the compound, but to my surprise there was no burglary breakthrough. The high fence was intact; all the doors to my brother’s house are armored and nobody tempered with any of them, so I wondered how it happened. The police ransacked the entire compound and it was there that the blood-stained machete the assassins used to kill my brother was recovered in an uncompleted building within the compound. They also recovered a mortar pistol. The wardrobe in his bedroom had blood stain all over. The police took the corpse away which was later deposited in a mortuary. They came back later and arrested the wife, the son and the two house maids,’’ the aggrieved and heartbroken Fineface Chukwu told Weekly Trust in Port Harcourt.

Shortly after the deceased was murdered, one of the suspected assassins was arrested as he was trying to escape by the Mgboshimiri vigilante group along the Federal Housing Estate Agip. The vigilante group was set up by residents to check the rising cases of arm robbery attacks in the community. The suspect was accosted by the vigilante group and was subjected to thorough interrogation. The suspicion of the vigilante rose when they saw a blood stain on the suspect’s cloth. He was then quizzed and to the surprise of the vigilante group, the suspects confessed that he was one of the assassins hired by Mrs. Chisa to kill her husband. The police were called in and the suspect was paraded before the family of the deceased. He was recognized as one of the killers of late Chukwu. Mr. Fineface explained: “the suspect while trying to escape was arrested by the vigilante. The blood stain on his cloth was what arose their suspicion. He was interrogated and he confessed to have participated in the killing of my brother. The three handsets which he collected from my brother’s children were recovered from him. He also mentioned the names of the other accomplices who are now at large. O[b]ne of them is Onyemaechi, my late brother wife’s brother[/b] whom he allegedly engaged the assassins to carry out the killings.

“But the way and manner my brother was killed suggests that he was induced with a substance, because from our observation we discovered that there was no resistance when the killers attacked him. My brother was a very strong and brave man. I don’t want to believe that somebody would just grip and just kill him the way they did. I suspected that his wife might have poisoned that oat meal he took which weakened him,’’ Mr. Fineface narrated.

The circumstances surrounding the death of Chukwu had kept tongues wagging in the family. There are insinuations from some quarters that the wife allegedly masterminded the killing of her husband on the mere suspicion that he got a lady pregnant and was in the process of marrying her. Fineface Chukwu did not subscribe to such insinuations. He said his brother has not informed anybody in the family that he wanted to marry anybody. “I am his elder brother. If he wanted to marry another woman, I, his elder brother would have been the first person he would have confided in. I don’t think he wanted to marry anybody,’’ he said.

Chile Chukwu, the daughter of the deceased, corroborated her uncle’s words. She denied that her father planned to marry another woman as no such thing was made known to the family. She said even if her father decided to take another wife, that does not justify the action of her mother.

Rivers State Police command said the matter is with the Homicide Department and that significant progress is being made to arrest those still at large and prosecute them.

A similar incident occurred in 1992 when a prominent son of Ikwerre land Chief Obi Wali was murdered in his bedroom. The killing of Wali was allegedly instigated by his wife who was accused of hiding those who killed late Wali in his bedroom

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/03/when-wife-hired-assassins-to-murder.html

YOU ALL SHOULD BE JUDGED!!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: she sound lez smiley

#jezSayin

Your daughter

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo) / John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Hoodlums Beat Pregnant Woman To Coma, After Taking Tramadol In Rivers (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.