Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27936 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Christian: why are atheists forever fixated on the Christian God?

atheist: uncle moderator come and save me for i have no answers but questions. angry

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2013
Image123: Christian: why are atheists forever fixated on the Christian God?

atheist: uncle moderator come and save me for i have no answers but questions. angry

6 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by neversaynever(m): 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2013
Image123: Christian: why are atheists forever fixated on the Christian God?

i keep wondering why it's like that too, & i guess it's because serving him didn't work for them. They're always quoting bibles & displaying images of jesus. I thought it was atheism, not anti-christianity.

#expects post to be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
Christian: why don't you give your life to Christ?

atheist: angry stop trolling me, i need some slack/space to keep my insanity.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by dekung(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
musKeeto: Christian: Science only expresses God, it can never discover God. Scientists can never disprove God.

Atheist: Okay, so you believe those stories in the Bible? Noah' ark for example?

Christian: Yes, those stories are allegories. They hold a deeper meaning.

2 weeks later.....

Christians: Hey, do you know scientists have discovered Noah's Ark?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lwkmd rotfl lmfao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
musKeeto: Christian: Science only expresses God, it can never discover God. Scientists can never disprove God.

Atheist: Okay, so you believe those stories in the Bible? Noah' ark for example?

Christian: Yes, those stories are allegories. They hold a deeper meaning.

2 weeks later.....

Christians: Hey, do you know scientists have discovered Noah's Ark?

Yup, this one and the op are instant classics
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by rateade(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
When bad happens to a Theist --- it's a test.... when the same happens to an Atheist (theists say its bcuz they don't know God) e.g.. 'JOB' in the bible whr an "all loving GOD" allowed pple to die just to prove a point to the saint.... all loving indeed

Qus: Why won't an "all lovin God" heal amputees?
Ans: Because he loves them too much.....all loving indeed

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2013
Christian: do you know that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God?

atheist: Never, i try to be the best I can to MY definition of best, I'm better than christians.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:40am On Mar 23, 2013
As an A'theist instead of an Atheist, I will like to share this recurring conversations in my life between me and my street buddies.

Friend 1 : Okay, okay, we don hear your argument but let me 'aks' you, Who created you?
Me/A'theist: Since when has someone being required to manufacture me or human?
Friend 3: No, no, you don't understand, what he's trying to ask you is who is your maker?
Me/A'theist: Nobody made me. scientifically speaking though.
Friend 4: Guy, you normal so, but shey you gree say no be you make yoursef sha?
Me/A'theist: Yes ofcourse, I gree
Friend 1 &2: henhen! Who is your creator then?
Friend 4: who kon give you your life?
Friend 3: who is the maker of your flesh and blood?
Me/A'theist: if you all are asking to know who created me, then the answer simply is my father and mother thus the question should be 'what' rather than who.
Friends: Guy na God create you, you better believe
Me/A'theist: Lai Lai, I can't accept that, I was created as result of the fusion between a spermatozoan and an egg-ovary. Period.
Friend 5: wetin be funsho, wetin be sperm?
Me/A'theist: fertilisation na im take place...
Friend 5: ogbeni, no go dey deceive yoursef o, na almighty God create you, your papa, your mama, your grandpapa and your great, great grand father. I pity you, you too dey read nonsense. Na im dey worry you.
Me/A'theist: wetin I know be say, no be God create me sha, another thing...
Friend 1,2 and 4: *cuts in* So you don't believe in God?
Me/A'theist: which God?
all street friends: which God!? *barrage* the almighty God, King of Kings, hell shall die, the beginning and the end, Jeovah Jireh etc...
Me/A'theist: Guys, guys, hold on, make una wait first na, hold on first, make I clarify something first of all.
all of them: *barrage still on* Father of all Nations, ancient of days, King of Judah, the one and only, redeemer, the truth and the light, blah, blah, blah...
Me/A'theist: *upped voice* okay, okay, ok o! I say I don hear but can we let us first agree on a definition of who exactly is God.
friend 4: wetin you wan tok? Guy you no get sense at all, how you go tok say God no dey, na WA for you sef.
Me/A'theist: Just try and listen first.... God is an English word used to describe a supreme being? An omnipotent, omniscient deity that is very powerful than everything in the world, abi na?
all of them: yes, yes na im....rock of ages, the almighty God.
Me/A'theist: since God is an English word to describe such, therefore the God of the Jews is YHAWEH aka Jeovah, that of the Arabs is Allah, and since we African pagans don't have a deity that befits such description as the creator of the universe or maker of human being, or a regretting and destroying God therefore I don't accept the believe in the English God of the Abrahamic monotheistic deity.
Friend 5: guy all dat won na grammar jor, but which God you kon believe in? Shango?
Me/A'theist: Why not. Afterall Shango do respond
Friend 2: So you be pagan. U dey worship idol.
Me/A'theist: Our ancestor's don't call it pagan, You called it so, you got it wrong...
Friend 4: Make una leave this won alone, e don finish.
Me/A'theist: Why haven't your almighty God protected it followers from Bokoharam up north? If you have 'ifura', a danger-alerting device made from native science it will warn you of incoming danger. Yet the knowledge of 'ifura' is from one the Yoruba deities you religionists calls pagan, false god, demon. If bokos were to storm Lagos or Ibadan, do you think you Christian stand a chance, won't it be the OPC boys to engage them with their Juju science you call pagan and fetish whereas your crucifix can't help. The same in the east too.
Street buddies: In short mo die this matter, make we close this chapter, how school tinz na....

9 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by rateade(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2013
manmustwac: Theist: How can you be moral without God?

Athiest: so u mean cutting pples arms(sharia) just because they stole sumtin and blowing pple up is moral?

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Heatblast(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2013
News: Chile/Haiti earth quake
Christian: *ignores*

News: Japanese earth quake
Christian: ah, my god is punishing them for their unbelief.

11 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2013
onyfrank: Yes! If the earth was billion of yrs old, humans & animals would've drank it all up. We would have no oceans. Yet d oceans take up 75% of d globe.
I think u could also make a similar argument with oxygen. If humans existed 4 billions of yrs like d Darwinists claim, we would 've ran out of air too.
I knw many of u will show up here and claim dat all d water we drink is eventually given off as sweat and urine. Well, jst think abt it - that would mean that all our lakes, oceans, rivers and streams would consist of urine and sweat. Evry time it rains and snows there would sweat and urine falling from the sky. The entire earth would b a giant cesspool of sweat and urine - we would b making our coffee 4rm fresh urine 4rm our faucets, and bathing in sweat and urine.
Logically u hav to go with d bible on this one.

https://www.nairaland.com/1235633/even-water-proves-atheism-false#14914520

10 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2013
^^^^ This thread keeps getting better...
Bidam: These guys that always claim they don't believe in God because He is unseen. I wonder whether they have seen carbon dioxide and nitrogen because they also have a cycle as we were taught in biology.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2013
They usually tell me they've never met a Nigerian atheist before, followed by this same banal question; CAN I invite YOU to COME TO MY CHURCH?

Yes you can, but .....no, thank you, your church won't change shoit.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2013
you for also quote the first davidlyan quote on page 1 i think, muskee.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
Image123: you for also quote the first davidlyan quote on page 1 i think, muskee.
I believe I'm entitled to skip rubbish. In your case, I choose to make an exception. Why not troll and move on?

And where's our bible verse for the day?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto: Christian: So because you don't see God, you think he doesn't exist?

Atheist: Not exactly, but yeah...

Christian: have you seen oxygen?
cool

rotfl grin grin grin grin

Atleast the existence of oxygen can be proven wink

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto: Atheist: Why don't you worship the God of your ancestors?

Christians: U want me to go back to sacrificing animals?

Atheist: But even Yahweh loved blood and used to accept sacrifices. Cain was hated because he offered God veggies.

Christian: What do you mean? That was Old Testament... Stop exposing your lack of knowledge of the Bible.. In the New Testament, Jesus put an end to that.

Atheist: By sacrificing himself, abi?

Christian: That wasn't human sacrifice. Jesus was God. He was just in flesh form.

Atheist: if Jesus was God, how can God die?

Christian: angry
Stop using your human reasoning. Don't you know these are spiritual matters?

ROTFLLLLLL grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2013
LMAO this thread is killing me grin grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcqaHxI5-P8

Christian: I couldn't imagine living in a world where God didn't exist. I wouldn't want to.

Atheist: How do you know you're not deluding yourself? For me, I'd need proof.

Christian: Proof? Did you love your father? Prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ghostofsparta(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
Christian: When we die, we either go to heaven or hell.
Lawyer: then why would there be a judgment day?

5 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
musKeeto:
I believe I'm entitled to skip rubbish. In your case, I choose to make an exception. Why not troll and move on?

And where's our bible verse for the day?
i understand that you'll have to make exceptions when it comes to me. You should dwell on posts like that davidlyans post that i mentioned, instead of cherry picking as usual in the hope that there is no God or that Yahweh is not watching you. What dõ you mean by Bible verse for the day, that seems like the second time you're referencing that?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by RedLight1: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2013
funny thread grin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by tobechi20(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:

rotfl grin grin grin grin

Atleast the existence of oxygen can be proven wink
at least existence of Jesus can been proven

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by GalaxyNoteII: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
tobechi20: at least existence of Jesus can been proven
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
how timely.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ezme(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2013
Atheist: No one has seen your god; I cannot independently verify his existence.

Christian: God requires you to believe in him by faith, only then can he reveal himself to you.

Atheist: I haven't seen the devil also. Am I required to believe in his existence by faith too?

4 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2013
Image123: Christian: do you see how men in reality continue to discover the facts written in the Bible while the beliefs of the atheists are constantly remixed and edited?
atheist: uncle moderator, delete this solemn truth again before others see it.

Desperate trolling? grin grin
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by ijawkid(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Desperate trolling? grin grin

I just don't knw why the thread I opened was closed........

Oya tell me where u go hide since??........cheesy........
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by NoProphecy: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2013
tobechi20: at least existence of Jesus can been proven

Yes! Jesus can be proven. I saw him play football last year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesús_Sánchez_García

Take that you stupid atheists!

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Yvete(f): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
FYI: Christianity is not intellectual suicide.
Sick of these atheists seeking undue attention. Why don't you open a thread titled, " Funny questions Muslims ask". Got nerves? undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.