Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial (9398 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Claims He Is Innocent / What Happened To Kabiru Sokoto? / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by YorubaOmoge: 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are talking ya own...

Instead of Kabiru Sokoto to walk free, lets kill one innocent man plus him.. angry

Go and tell the families of those that were killed at the last Bus Park bombing that you dont have evidence to prosecute Kabiru Sokoto and see what will happen to you.. angry

Like I said earlier, pour 200 Naira Otapiapia inside his water and force him to drink it.. SHIKINA!! Problem solved.

Extra-Judicial killing my a`ss.. angry Extra-Judicial killing is only a crime in countries where they have a Judiciary, not Nigeria.. angry

Killing one almajiri won't stop another almajiri from stepping up.

The population of almajiris in NIgeria is close to 30million.

Should we kill them all?
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by YorubaOmoge: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Welll. . . . come to think of it. . . . 160-30= Happy Nigeria.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by akhis: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Maxymilliano: This piece of news is incorrect, it was the absence of judge that stalls the trial, not absence of evidence!

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-boko-haram-leader-kabiru-sokoto-court

A top Boko Haram operative Kabiru Sokoto was brought to court for formal arraignment today by the State Security Service (SSS). However, the absence of the judge at the Federal High Court Abuja stalled the arraignment. Mr. Sokoto is expected back in court on April 19 2013.

na this same story i hear b4 oh
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by akhis: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Killing one almajiri won't stop another almajiri from stepping up.

The population of almajiris in NIgeria is close to 30million.

Should we kill them all?

maybe yes
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by peaceland(m): 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Egemole: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
noskeybaba: Absence of Evidence kwa? Which other evidence them need? Are the people he killed not enough evidence? Na wah O°˚˚˚.
OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM / POLIXE JUST WANT PLAY AND DANCE TO THE GALLERY. A FAT SHAME
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Bambela(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Lack of evidence is not a failure on part of judiciary . Our criminal system is largely on side of accused person and the hands of judge are tied if there are no enough evidence to convict the accused person.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by InvertedHammer: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
yuzedo: But, the absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence! angry

Dude, you need to lay off those bottles.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Capnd143(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju: If there is no evidence, they should just give one Mopol 500 naira to shoot him and call it accidental discharge.

Or

Pay a prisons services guy to shoot him and call it attempted escape.

And if any of his killers goto Jail, President Jonathan can just pardon him later on.

angry
believe me, you just got the words out of my mouth! If the are sure that the Bastar.d is kabiru sokoto, then that is exactly what should be done!
--
As for those saying that Nigerian judicial system is corrupt by not convicting a suspect when no evidence was brought are all Fucktards! Big Fucktardeens! The rule of law doesnt allow the conviction of suspect when there is no tangible evidence againts him . . ., i kinda wonder what part of the school ya all went to? Maybe the backyard! What if someone decides to file a lawsuit against you and says u are osama bin laden reincarnation, and you are convicted without evidence, how would you feel? Go eat grass y'all! WTF?[/b]

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by joseph1832(m): 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
Why am I having this feeling that the trial of Kabiru Sokoto is going to be like that of Major Hamza Al Mustapha and Rev. King. A very long and frustrating trial!.

Going by what I read above, wheather its lack of evidence or absence of the trial judge, this is the begining of a long trial!

Everything is in scambles in our beloved country!

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Fussbot: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Aftal GEJ will later pardon him noni.....dey shld jst free d guy naw since dey hav an EXCUSE...bunch of illeterates...
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by konami001: 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
And to think a man was killed just for sitting outside his house to take fresh air... and now this...smh
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Fussbot: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Capnd143: believe me, you just got the words out of my mouth! If the are sure that the Bastar.d is kabiru sokoto, then that is exactly what should be done!
--
As for those saying that Nigerian judicial system is corrupt by not convicting a suspect when no evidence was brought are all Fucktards! Big Fucktardeens! The rule of law doesnt allow the conviction of suspect when there is no tangible evidence againts him . . ., i kinda wonder what part of the school ya all went to? Maybe the backyard! What if someone decides to file a lawsuit against you and says u are osama bin laden reincarnation, and you are convicted without evidence, how would you feel? Go eat grass y'all! WTF?[/b]
u are a fool bros...dindinrin..wu said dey shld convict him naw dat dey have no evidence??we are saying y wld dey take him 2 court in d 1st place wen dey know dey had no evidenceand infact y wnt dey hav even d most little of evidence(even unconvincing one) against such a terroristu are d only 1 dat fils smtin is nt wrong......fool
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Shegbe: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

So how do you want to blame GEj for the lack of evidence to Prosecute Kabiru?! angry

Abi is he in charge of the Judiciary as well?!
Everything rises & falls on leadership-John C. Maxwell
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by searay(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
The judiciary will continue to play to the gallery because they are yet to take a piece of the BOKO boys, once they have their share of the bomb, their actions will be decisive.
Long live Niger Delta Republic!!!
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by searay(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shegbe:
Everything rises & falls on leadership-John C. Maxwell
Leadership at what level in this context?
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Vansnickers: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Common Jonathan!!! Pardon this man. You know you want to. tongue
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by mckenzie125: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju: If there is no evidence, they should just give one Mopol 500 naira to shoot him and call it accidental discharge.

Or

And if any of his killers goto Jail, President Jonathan can just pardon him later on.

angry

Or

angry
. Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAS ALL
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Dibiachukwu: 11:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
No extra-judicial killings please! If the man is innocent, leave him alone. Instead of calling for extra-judicial executions why don't you call for SNC!

1 Like

Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by ewet: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Typical nigerian security agencies act of cluelessness. thy are bungling the case even b4 it starts. we all know whr this will end and KB sokoto will be as free as u and i and might even run for elective position.I dont belive in this govt.i dont bliv anythng the police or the SSS says,I dont really trust the judiciary. so wht hope for you and i? our destiny is in our hands.Its time we begin to genuinely seek for change in this country. You are either conservative or you r progressive you cn no longer seat on the fence or else we are all goin to be consumed by this madness.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by blocker: 6:15am On Mar 21, 2013

Or

angry
Hahahahaha Okija I gbuo la m n'ochi.I don laff die.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Gbawe2: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2013
They should just set the guy free and stop this disgraceful charade . As if the entire world does not know what Nigerian has become under GEJ. Corruption and heinous crime are now brazenly practised with impunity with the government of the day playing an enabling role to abet these terrible vices destroying Nigeria.

Maina, gone with the wind. Subsidy scammers, nothing doing. Evil pension scammer, monetary fine. Go and steal some no more.

Farouk Lawan, still cashing those large legislative cheques. 'James Bond' Otedola , instantly sacked anywhere else in the world, still marauding the corridors of power as a member of the Presidential economic team. Allison-Madueke, a criminal in all but name, untouchable.

Senator Ndume, jailed instantly anywhere in the world, moving around freely and enjoying unlimited/unrestricted bail for charges linked to terrorism.

Alamco, pardon and GCON award to come. Anenih, I dey kampe as 80 year old NPA boss and PDP BOT chairman. Okupe the corrupt fraudster, chief bulldog Aso Rock. Boko Haram, dem they swagger in "every level of government" and thriving while constantly plotting to murder Nigerians like Chicken.

I could go on all day but it makes for depressing reading and , for folks who did not vote for GEJ, will only induce anger against other sentimental Nigerians who ridiculously decided that a vote for this corrupt and mediocre individual is fitting. Anyhoo, by the time GEJ is done, there may be no Country left to love/hate or even curse. Sadly, all will be affected to include those who foisted this horribly poor leader on Nigeria and those who vehemently opposed him. Democracy. A b1tch sometimes in the hands of an unsophisticated, divided and sectionally biased society.
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by Exodus2k(m): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2013
This might be the way GEJ want to set him free, smileyThis might be the way GEJ want to set him free,
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by BlueMurder(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2013
And where on earth is Zakari Biu, the police officer under whose watch Kabiru Sokoto escaped the first time
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by meforyou1(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2013
Why not gag this bafoon in the cell and tell us he committed suicide?
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by deejayzee: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2013
mercies of d Lord cum down
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by ukpaku: 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
alexchiny:

Please expatiate on that, since you know something we dont!
u may not know but kabiru sokoto was bundle up from borno state govt. Lodge, so how many of ur kind stays in ur state govt. Lodge?
Re: Absence Of Evidence Stalls Kabiru Sokoto's Trial by akins56(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
wish i were born in somalia!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Chased Out Of Sokoto As People Chant "Bama Yi" Meaning "Never Again" / Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / Will You Fight To Keep Nigeria One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.