Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78311 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by KMB: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Accept you have messed up and move on.
parismarc: So where do u want him to keep his new wife n kid?nxt time,keep in mind that nothing lasts frever.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by badnature: 7:25am On May 01, 2013
yeye woman make u kukuma go married lamido sanusi
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 05, 2013
Obviously ‎u were the reason for his financial instability,so scrammmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by ifyude(f): 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
Na wao for this thread love spell every where,what happen when the spell expires because medicine has expiring date
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Kanwulia: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sounds like a woman with MULTIPLE-PERSONALITY-DISORDER!!!! grin
It does not matter who she is married to!
She can NEVER be happy!

Please, she should not disturb her ex! He has moved on. She should do the same and manage CURSES and miserable life ALONE!!!!! kiss
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by bukatyne(f): 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
trendystuf: Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html

Interesting story:

You divorced your hubby bços he was poor
Within two years, you married another hubby
Now you miss your hubby who has also remarried with a kid

Na wa for both hubby and wifey!

Was it immediately they divorced that the ex-hubby remarried or did he have the wife by the side in the event of a divorce?

Well, since he has remarried, you either stick to hubby 2 or forget it.

What gives you the impression that when you marry the 3rd hubby, you won't yearn for the 2nd one?

Biko you need to find happiness and joy in yourself first.

Leave your ex and move forward. This is teach you that no condition is permanent and you should use your God-given brain to think. If your family tells you to put your hand inside fire, will you? Please do not use your family to cover your evil.

If everyone did what their 'family' asked them to do esp. in marriage, everywhere will be filled with chaos. It will surprise you that a lot of your 'family members' telling to you divorce him are actually doing poorly than him and will be laughing at you behind your back.

You are not even ashamed to say you divorced him bços he is poor. What is your duty as a wife if you can not lift up your man when he id down?

The way I see it, God really saved the man from your claws.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by UGOCHUKWU3: 3:14am On Sep 05, 2013
Can't you see you were never meant to be his wife,while you were with him,he was having issues,two years of leaving him,he is better,so don't go back.simple

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Skybright227: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2014
I Know this Nollywood Film"You can't eat your cake and have it back" that's the name...lol 'op' don suffer for wetin she no do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

All You Need To Know About Court Marriage In Nigeria -Barr. Enwongo Cleopas. / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.