Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (78445 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by anitajames: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Hello viewers in all over the world my name is Anita James I almost gave up trying to get my Ex husband back to commit to our marriage fully. I had tried the whole lot I knew, but what I didn't know was that all I had to do was come to these great man called Dr LUGARD, and with your blessings and extraordinary voodoo magic powers, I wouldn't have to do all the work at all. you did your voodoo magic, and immediately after two three days, my Husband came back to me with lots of apologies and flowers.. And now my life is balanced and happy family again. Dr. LUGARD is real and genuine magic voodoo spell caster he help me restore back my broken marriage .You do a great service to the poor people out there, You are talented with spell to bring back ex lover and many more. Thank you for weaving your magic voodoo love spells for me. He is back just the way it was when we first met, email him for relationship help. via Email endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com OR drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com Sir for these that you have don for me and my family i will for ever be great-full to you true out my life Sir once again you are the best in bringing smell in poor people faces by solving there problems . call number +2347037098000

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by RainDevin1: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2015
I"m Tina from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR OFURE] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR OFURE] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR OFURE] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR OFURE] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or call his mobile number +2348109756444

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by RainDevin1: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2015
I"m Tina from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR OFURE] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR OFURE] he coasted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR OFURE] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR OFURE] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ofurelovespellhelp@gmail.com] or call his mobile number +2348109756444

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by astute07(f): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
C the effect of telemundo watching v effected on u. undecided
Na africa u dey o; didn't ur mother stayed with ur father
Now u want to reap fruite where u sowed thorns.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Ohara073: 1:49am On Nov 19, 2015
[b]My name is Olivera Arnold from Alabama, United State Of America, i am writing this testimony of mine because of a Woman that i met on line when i was in problem with my Boyfriend who told me that He don't have anything to do with anymore. i tried everything humanly possible to get him back but all my trails seems to be in Vail. One day, as i was coming back from work, i saw my Ex boyfriend with His new girlfriend, i was angry and i couldn't bear it, so i met Dr Caro a Female spell caster though naturally i don't believe. But when i contacted Dr Caro, Although we didn't see each other, she told me that she will cast a spell that will entice him and he will make him to leave his new girlfriend and come back to me, Dr Caro really did the spell cast and my Boyfriend drove down to my apartment after 2 hours of the spell cast and he began to beg sighting his eyes on me.. Dr Caro really proved to me that she is Powerful. So there is no need to doubt her powers, if you want to get in touch with her, kindly do so via her email ID: carosolutionhome@hotmail.com Or you contact Her Via her website: http://carosolutionhome.webs.com/

Olivera Arnold.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (29)

Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.